Career Questions tagged Skincare

Tiffany W.’s Avatar
Tiffany W. Jun 14, 2021 136 views

W hat careers are in the dermatology field and how do I get into it?

I am entering college as a freshmen and am a junkie about skincare. My friends are encouraging of me but my family are doubtful, which increases my own doubt if I am capable. college student student career-choice college-advice skincare...

dermatology

Cameron S.’s Avatar
Cameron S. Oct 19, 2020 281 views

Is being a dermatologist a good job?

I think that being a dermatologist would be fun but I just would like to hear it from a professional?skincare...

skin

Alina R.’s Avatar
Alina R. Mar 20, 2018 478 views

What are some tips for a beginning entrepreneur to learn about branding

I am a grad student starting a health and environmentally conscious skin care line and need to figure out what my company will embody. What are some suggestions I can get to help guide me towards my ideal customer, what my brand stands for and how it's different than the rest. I really want it...

startups start-ups branding entrepreneurship skincare

Alina R.’s Avatar
Alina R. Mar 20, 2018 605 views

How does a startup go from selling to independent boutiques to large retail stores?

I am in graduate school developing a health and environmentally conscious skin care line. Since I have reached out to different stores of how I can acquire shelf space, I feel that there is a gap in my knowledge between small and large retailers. I'm aware that I need to make bigger sales and...

beauty-industry women-in-business sustainability women-in-leadership natural entrepreneurship skincare

bob F.’s Avatar
bob F. May 08, 2017 623 views

how do i become a esthetician ?

i want to own my own business and want to know if i need to go to a school and get a degree and if so what are some options? what would be a good name for my business skincare...

career-details

Makenna S.’s Avatar
Makenna S. May 15, 2017 526 views

I want to start my own business in skin care where would be the best place to start ?

i think it'll be fun and owning my own business and i'll be on my own time . Not a BIG business just a small providing business. skincare career-details...

beauty-industry