Career Questions tagged Skincare

Alina R.’s Avatar
Alina R. Mar 20, 2018 291 views

What are some tips for a beginning entrepreneur to learn about branding

I am a grad student starting a health and environmentally conscious skin care line and need to figure out what my company will embody. What are some suggestions I can get to help guide me towards my ideal customer, what my brand stands for and how it's different than the rest. I really want it...

#branding #skincare #start-ups #startups #entrepreneurship

Alina R.’s Avatar
Alina R. Mar 20, 2018 365 views

How does a startup go from selling to independent boutiques to large retail stores?

I am in graduate school developing a health and environmentally conscious skin care line. Since I have reached out to different stores of how I can acquire shelf space, I feel that there is a gap in my knowledge between small and large retailers. I'm aware that I need to make bigger sales and...

#beauty-industry #natural #skincare #women-in-leadership #entrepreneurship #women-in-business #sustainability

bob F.’s Avatar
bob F. May 08, 2017 479 views

how do i become a esthetician ?

i want to own my own business and want to know if i need to go to a school and get a degree and if so what are some options? what would be a good name for my business #skincare...

#career-details

Snazzy F.’s Avatar
Snazzy F. May 15, 2017 410 views
Makenna S.’s Avatar
Makenna S. May 15, 2017 399 views

I want to start my own business in skin care where would be the best place to start ?

i think it'll be fun and owning my own business and i'll be on my own time . Not a BIG business just a small providing business. #skincare #career-details...

#beauty-industry