Career Questions tagged Natural

Alina R.’s Avatar
Alina R. Mar 20, 2018 355 views

How does a startup go from selling to independent boutiques to large retail stores?

I am in graduate school developing a health and environmentally conscious skin care line. Since I have reached out to different stores of how I can acquire shelf space, I feel that there is a gap in my knowledge between small and large retailers. I'm aware that I need to make bigger sales and...

#women-in-business #natural #entrepreneurship #skincare #women-in-leadership #sustainability #beauty-industry

Xavier L.’s Avatar
Xavier L. Oct 23, 2016 449 views

When going into the STEM field what type of college would benefit and individual most ? A liberal arts college (such as Wesleyan university) or a large university (such as A&M college station) ?

I've recently taken a tour to liberal arts colleges in the New England area and was wondering if these college types have an impact on education and career opportunities. #engineering #astronomy #natural...

#sciences

Dilara D.’s Avatar
Dilara D. Jan 08, 2016 600 views

What is natural gas? What is carbon footprint for natural gas?

Because I have a project...

#natural