Career Questions tagged Beauty Industry

Alina R.’s Avatar
Alina R. Mar 20, 2018 379 views

How does a startup go from selling to independent boutiques to large retail stores?

I am in graduate school developing a health and environmentally conscious skin care line. Since I have reached out to different stores of how I can acquire shelf space, I feel that there is a gap in my knowledge between small and large retailers. I'm aware that I need to make bigger sales and...

#skincare #sustainability #women-in-leadership #entrepreneurship #beauty-industry #natural #women-in-business

Markia S.’s Avatar
Markia S. Jan 16, 2018 306 views

What are the first year risks associated with being a salon owner?

I am currently enrolled in a Business Administration program so that I can turn my talent of hair braiding and styling into my business and become a salon owner. I am unsure of all of risks associated with owning a business, let alone a hair salon. #beauty-industry #beauty #businessownership...

#entrepreneurship #smallbusiness #salonowner

Elideth S.’s Avatar
Elideth S. Nov 17, 2017 335 views
Lidia M.’s Avatar
Lidia M. Oct 10, 2017 527 views

Which university should I go to run a salon?

Is almost time to choose my university, my dream is run a salon especially for nails #business-development #women-in-business #small-business #entrepreneurship #cosmetics #cosmetology #college-selection...

#beauty-industry

azra F.’s Avatar
azra F. May 20, 2016 491 views
Snazzy F.’s Avatar
Snazzy F. May 15, 2017 412 views
Makenna S.’s Avatar
Makenna S. May 15, 2017 412 views

I want to start my own business in skin care where would be the best place to start ?

i think it'll be fun and owning my own business and i'll be on my own time . Not a BIG business just a small providing business. #skincare #career-details...

#beauty-industry

Gaby P.’s Avatar
Gaby P. Mar 08, 2017 400 views

what are some recomended collages for cosmotology?

I want to start a buissnes when i graduate and i want it to be a beauty salon and i wanna go to one of thebest recomended colloges. #beauty...

#beauty-industry

Arlenna  D.’s Avatar
Arlenna D. Feb 18, 2017 444 views

What are some of the main things that a beauticianist needs to start off with?

If I was going to start my own beautician business what would be some of the main things that I need to start off my business with? You have to start off with something....

#beauty-industry

Alyssa T.’s Avatar
Alyssa T. Feb 08, 2017 369 views

How much money do hairdressers make per day?

A hairdresser is my second choice of profession. #hair-stylist #beauty-industry #hairdressers #hair-care #beautician...

#hairdresser

Michaela C.’s Avatar
Michaela C. Jun 11, 2016 671 views

How do you get your cosmetology license? How long does it take?

I am interested in working in cosmetics while I'm in college. I want to know how long it would take to become licensed and what the requirements are. #cosmetology #beauty...

#beauty-industry

Caitlin B.’s Avatar
Caitlin B. Apr 25, 2016 956 views

How can you combine science and makeup as a career?

I want to do science and make up but I don't know how they work together? #science #makeup #beauty...

#beauty-industry

Felipe S.’s Avatar
Felipe S. Dec 08, 2014 983 views

What can I, a 13 year old boy, in 8th grade advanced classes, do to prepare myself in a career as a hairstylist?

I never really wanted to be anything EXCEPT a hairstylist.I am 13, in 8th grade advanced classes. What can I do to prepare myself? #hair-stylist #beauty-industry...

#hairdressers

Sylvia D.’s Avatar
Sylvia D. Oct 06, 2014 593 views

Beautycian

I'd like to know what it takes to become a successful beautician; And if i want to open my own beauty salon, what should i do or expect. thank you!...

#beauty-industry