Career Questions tagged Beauty Industry

Dayonna J.’s Avatar
Dayonna J. Jan 15, 2018
Alina R.’s Avatar
Alina R. Mar 20, 2018

How does a startup go from selling to independent boutiques to large retail stores?

I am in graduate school developing a health and environmentally conscious skin care line. Since I have reached out to different stores of how I can acquire shelf space, I feel that there is a gap in my knowledge between small and large retailers. I'm aware that I need to make bigger sales and...

#entrepreneurship #sustainability #skincare #women-in-business #natural #women-in-leadership #beauty-industry

Markia S.’s Avatar
Markia S. Jan 16, 2018

What are the first year risks associated with being a salon owner?

I am currently enrolled in a Business Administration program so that I can turn my talent of hair braiding and styling into my business and become a salon owner. I am unsure of all of risks associated with owning a business, let alone a hair salon. #beauty-industry #beauty #businessownership...

#entrepreneurship #smallbusiness #salonowner

Elideth S.’s Avatar
Elideth S. Nov 17, 2017
Lidia M.’s Avatar
Lidia M. Oct 10, 2017

Which university should I go to run a salon?

Is almost time to choose my university, my dream is run a salon especially for nails #business-development #women-in-business #small-business #entrepreneurship #cosmetics #cosmetology #college-selection...

#beauty-industry

azra F.’s Avatar
azra F. May 20, 2016
Snazzy F.’s Avatar
Snazzy F. May 15, 2017
Makenna S.’s Avatar
Makenna S. May 15, 2017

I want to start my own business in skin care where would be the best place to start ?

i think it'll be fun and owning my own business and i'll be on my own time . Not a BIG business just a small providing business. #skincare #career-details...

#beauty-industry

Gaby P.’s Avatar
Gaby P. Mar 08, 2017

what are some recomended collages for cosmotology?

I want to start a buissnes when i graduate and i want it to be a beauty salon and i wanna go to one of thebest recomended colloges. #beauty...

#beauty-industry

Arlenna  D.’s Avatar
Arlenna D. Feb 18, 2017

What are some of the main things that a beauticianist needs to start off with?

If I was going to start my own beautician business what would be some of the main things that I need to start off my business with? You have to start off with something....

#beauty-industry

Alyssa T.’s Avatar
Alyssa T. Feb 08, 2017

How much money do hairdressers make per day?

A hairdresser is my second choice of profession. #hair-stylist #beauty-industry #hairdressers #hair-care #beautician...

#hairdresser

Michaela C.’s Avatar
Michaela C. Jun 11, 2016

How do you get your cosmetology license? How long does it take?

I am interested in working in cosmetics while I'm in college. I want to know how long it would take to become licensed and what the requirements are. #cosmetology #beauty...

#beauty-industry

Caitlin B.’s Avatar
Caitlin B. Apr 25, 2016

How can you combine science and makeup as a career?

I want to do science and make up but I don't know how they work together? #science #makeup #beauty...

#beauty-industry

Felipe S.’s Avatar
Felipe S. Dec 08, 2014

What can I, a 13 year old boy, in 8th grade advanced classes, do to prepare myself in a career as a hairstylist?

I never really wanted to be anything EXCEPT a hairstylist.I am 13, in 8th grade advanced classes. What can I do to prepare myself? #hair-stylist #beauty-industry...

#hairdressers

Sylvia D.’s Avatar
Sylvia D. Oct 06, 2014

Beautycian

I'd like to know what it takes to become a successful beautician; And if i want to open my own beauty salon, what should i do or expect. thank you!...

#beauty-industry