Career Questions tagged Beauty Industry

Mercy K.’s Avatar
Mercy K. Jan 28 657 views

how do I start blogging/vlogging?

I'm Mercy from Ghana,25years old and reading Mphil Peace and development studies at the university of Cape Coast,Ghana. it's my dream to be ambassador for peace in a world where hatred and so much chaos is taking place. I love travelling to see new places and also a makeup artist. I love...

pro makeup beauty-industry beauty cosmetology kerala anyone

Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Oct 02, 2020 192 views

After finishing my education i plan to go to college, and become a Hair Stylist, and build my own company.

I'm a sophomore. Looking for more important information to become a hairstylist , and how many years of college do i have t complete to reach my goal .hair-stylist cosmetology...

beauty-industry

Alina R.’s Avatar
Alina R. Mar 20, 2018 570 views

How does a startup go from selling to independent boutiques to large retail stores?

I am in graduate school developing a health and environmentally conscious skin care line. Since I have reached out to different stores of how I can acquire shelf space, I feel that there is a gap in my knowledge between small and large retailers. I'm aware that I need to make bigger sales and...

sustainability women-in-business women-in-leadership natural beauty-industry entrepreneurship skincare

Markia S.’s Avatar
Markia S. Jan 16, 2018 417 views

What are the first year risks associated with being a salon owner?

I am currently enrolled in a Business Administration program so that I can turn my talent of hair braiding and styling into my business and become a salon owner. I am unsure of all of risks associated with owning a business, let alone a hair salon. beauty-industry beauty businessownership...

salonowner smallbusiness entrepreneurship

Lidia M.’s Avatar
Lidia M. Oct 10, 2017 708 views
azra F.’s Avatar
azra F. May 20, 2016 630 views
Makenna S.’s Avatar
Makenna S. May 15, 2017 512 views

I want to start my own business in skin care where would be the best place to start ?

i think it'll be fun and owning my own business and i'll be on my own time . Not a BIG business just a small providing business. skincare career-details...

beauty-industry

Gaby P.’s Avatar
Gaby P. Mar 08, 2017 503 views

what are some recomended collages for cosmotology?

I want to start a buissnes when i graduate and i want it to be a beauty salon and i wanna go to one of thebest recomended colloges. beauty...

beauty-industry

Arlenna  D.’s Avatar
Arlenna D. Feb 18, 2017 559 views

What are some of the main things that a beauticianist needs to start off with?

If I was going to start my own beautician business what would be some of the main things that I need to start off my business with? You have to start off with something....

beauty-industry

Alyssa T.’s Avatar
Alyssa T. Feb 08, 2017 482 views
Michaela C.’s Avatar
Michaela C. Jun 11, 2016 814 views

How do you get your cosmetology license? How long does it take?

I am interested in working in cosmetics while I'm in college. I want to know how long it would take to become licensed and what the requirements are. cosmetology beauty...

beauty-industry

Caitlin B.’s Avatar
Caitlin B. Apr 25, 2016 1107 views
Felipe S.’s Avatar
Felipe S. Dec 08, 2014 1103 views

What can I, a 13 year old boy, in 8th grade advanced classes, do to prepare myself in a career as a hairstylist?

I never really wanted to be anything EXCEPT a hairstylist.I am 13, in 8th grade advanced classes. What can I do to prepare myself? hair-stylist beauty-industry...

hairdressers

Sylvia D.’s Avatar
Sylvia D. Oct 06, 2014 680 views

Beautycian

I'd like to know what it takes to become a successful beautician; And if i want to open my own beauty salon, what should i do or expect. thank you!...

beauty-industry