Career Questions tagged Cosmetics

Taryn Rainn J.’s Avatar
Taryn Rainn J. Jul 20 44 views

How to build my Clientele as a Hairsy

I want to further my business in a shop of my own one day but i dont have a consistent amount of clients

Courtney H.’s Avatar
Courtney H. Jun 10 67 views

How can I obtain my cosmetology license?

I would like to become a cosmetologist in the NYC area and own a chain of salons eventually branching out to other states.

Aaliyah B.’s Avatar
Aaliyah B. May 04 73 views

Is it hard going to beauty school and trying to work with different types of hair

I want to know its gonna be hard working with different types of hair since I only know how to handle and deal with my hair

Joyce R.’s Avatar
Joyce R. Oct 02, 2021 320 views

How can I become a Cosmetic Chemist with a BS in Chemical Engineering?

Hello, my planned approach to this is to take a masters degree after my bachelor's and I'm thinking of either doing a MS in Cosmetic Science or a MS in Pharmaceutics with a specialization in Cosmetic Science. Any other recommended master degrees or methods in achieving this role in the cosmetic...

asafika S.’s Avatar
asafika S. Jun 09, 2021 232 views

Which country has more of a need for dermatologists?

hardworker,and I love to see other people happy ;looking forward for everything that challenges me #doctor #cosmetics #dermatology

Christina A.’s Avatar
Christina A. Jun 01, 2021 256 views

how can I become an aesthetician?

#aesthetician #face #makeup #cosmetology #cosmetics

Christell C.’s Avatar
Christell C. Feb 26, 2021 207 views

is cosmetology wider than skin and hair ?

#hair-stylist #cosmetology #cosmetics

londen Z.’s Avatar
londen Z. Feb 21, 2021 379 views

Questions about hair school

#cosmetology #cosmetics #majors #buisness #college Good afternoon, My name is Londen and I am a sophomore in college and after I finish my other 2 years I am going to go into the hair school to get my hair license and while I am in hair school, I working on finding a renting a space for my...

semetria B.’s Avatar
semetria B. Nov 13, 2020 221 views

how much do hairstylist earn per year .

I love doing hair .im very good at braiding and doing makeup . #makeup #cosmetics #hair-stylist

shana B.’s Avatar
shana B. Nov 07, 2020 354 views

How do you come up with new products to sell?

When I get older, I want to start a makeup business. I always see celebrity's coming up with new makeup products in about a month and it makes me wonder that it is really easy to make new shades. Then the design for product, what also comes in mind when your designing your product? #business...

Ranae M.’s Avatar
Ranae M. Nov 03, 2020 273 views

i am in the 10th grade and i am just beginning to to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps should i consider based on my passions and interests?

at school, i am most interested in cosmetology, photography, and plants, while my hobbies include doing hair, and collect plants. A topic i am passionate about is doing hair and/or make-up. what are some career options that best align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps i...

caryn X.’s Avatar
caryn X. May 03, 2019 330 views

What's the average salary for cosmetics?

#salary #cosmetics

caryn X.’s Avatar
caryn X. May 03, 2019 280 views

What courses should I take for cosmetics?

#makeup #cosmetics

Katalina C.’s Avatar
Katalina C. Apr 04, 2018 532 views

How to go from working in a salon to owning a business ?

#eyebrows #cosmetics #makeup #facials

Sam P.’s Avatar
Sam P. Dec 27, 2017 620 views

Which major should I study in a university if I want to work in cosmetics engineering company?

I’m not sure which one should I choose between chemical engineering and biomedical engineering. I have the ambition to make my own cosmetic engineering company. Which engineering major is the best to take for the one who wants to work in a cosmetics engineering company?#chemical-engineering...

Amanda R.’s Avatar
Amanda R. Nov 28, 2017 556 views

How do I narrow down on a career that's right for me?

I not that person who has known they've wanted to be a doctor or a teacher since they were in elementary school. I have many interest, sure, but I'm not entirely sure which to focus on. I know money isn't everything, however many of the possible career paths I'm thinking about would obtain a...

Lidia M.’s Avatar
Lidia M. Oct 10, 2017 805 views

Which university should I go to run a salon?

Is almost time to choose my university, my dream is run a salon especially for nails
#business-development #women-in-business #small-business #entrepreneurship #cosmetics #cosmetology #college-selection #beauty-industry

cindy  R.’s Avatar
cindy R. Feb 22, 2017 649 views

what type of school i can go too if i want to be a make-up artist ?

im asking this question because im trying to figure it out before i start working. #cosmetology #cosmetics #makeup-artist

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 15, 2017 631 views

What aresome good colleges which have complementary majors/minors in both fashion design and cosmetology?

In North Carolina I was wondering what colleges are best for these fields. #college #fashion #cosmetology #makeup #cosmetics #hair-stylist #clothing-design

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 08, 2017 605 views

Can you go to a four-year college for this?

In a cosmetology field are there colleges that teach four years of it? #colleges #cosmetology #cosmetics #hair-stylist

Diep H.’s Avatar
Diep H. Jan 03, 2017 848 views

How do I join the makeup industry?

Hi, i'm currently a junior in high school and i have always love makeup, and i wanted to pursue my passion in becoming a makeup artist and i was wondering, after high school do i go to a college for makeup ( for example the EI makeup school) or do i go to a regular 4-6 years college??? I don't...

elissa G.’s Avatar
elissa G. Oct 31, 2016 767 views

Blushes, Shadows, and Bronzers Oh My!

What would you study in college if you wanted to make cosmetics? #engineering #biology #chemistry #stem #women-in-stem #makeup #cosmetics #mac

marie T.’s Avatar
marie T. Oct 30, 2016 750 views

Is it difficult to find a job as a cosmetic chemist?

Just wondering! #chemistry #cosmetics

Anna C.’s Avatar
Anna C. Oct 28, 2016 727 views

How much does a cosmetologist make a year?

I enjoy doing hair and make up its one of my passions that i would want to pursue, #cosmetics #cosmetologist

azra F.’s Avatar
azra F. May 20, 2016 707 views

How do I become a beautician?

#beauty-industry #career #cosmetics #college

Mariana M.’s Avatar
Mariana M. May 18, 2016 618 views

Would my education path be different if I want to be a Cosmetic Dermatologist instead of simply being a Dermatologist?

I was wondering if I purse being a "Cosmetic Dermatologist" would I have to take different classes than a normal dermatologist would. Or are the classes and majors the same. #medicine #health #cosmetology #cosmetics #dermatology #cosmetic

Caitlyn M.’s Avatar
Caitlyn M. May 10, 2016 791 views

How often do you have to renew your cosmetology license?

i passed my cosmetology state board but i dont remember how many years you have to renew your cosmetology license #college #career #cosmetology #cosmetics #career-counseling

Haley K.’s Avatar
Haley K. May 05, 2016 807 views

What can i do in high school to help me with cosmetology ?

I want to go to college and cosmetology interest me alot #college #higher-education #cosmetology #cosmetics

CIERRA M.’s Avatar
CIERRA M. May 05, 2016 567 views

How Long Do Cosmetologist Have To Stay In Training?

Just asking because I wanna know when will I be able to start experiencing with my customers by myself. #cosmetology #skills #cosmetics

Fabiola N.’s Avatar
Fabiola N. Jan 20, 2016 795 views

what should take in college as a major to be able to run a cosmetics industry after?

I would like to run a cosmetics industry after finishing college.i am currently taking biochemistry as my major and so,i would like to know if i am on the right path,and what i should do after college in terms of graduate school.
thank you #business #teacher #scientist #mentoring #cosmetics