Career Questions tagged Cosmetologist

caryn X.’s Avatar
caryn X. May 03
Ashlyn R.’s Avatar
Ashlyn R. Sep 21, 2018

I am in the 10th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passions and interests ?

At school, I am most interested in math, and science, while my hobbies include helping and looking out for others, and doing makeup. A topic that i am passionate about is helping people. What are some career options that best align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps i...

#career-counseling #cosmetologist #doctor

Megan B.’s Avatar
Megan B. May 16, 2018

Do estheticians make much money?

Wondering if it's lucrative or just enjoyable. #esthetics #cosmetology...

#cosmetologist

amiyah P.’s Avatar
amiyah P. May 30, 2017

What experience can I get to become a professional cosmetologist? Also what company pays the most?

I am not sure what career I want in the future but I am very interested in cosmetologists, How much they are paid and their everyday life? I want a career that I will be happy with and will not struggle with money. #college #career #cosmetologist...

#companys

Anna C.’s Avatar
Anna C. Oct 28, 2016

How much does a cosmetologist make a year?

I enjoy doing hair and make up its one of my passions that i would want to pursue, #cosmetics...

#cosmetologist

Bolu  M.’s Avatar
Bolu M. Aug 18, 2016

I'm an architectural student but I want to cross over to cosmetology

I have always loved the idea of owning a spa but for some reasons I ended up studying architecture. I thought I could still study for cosmetology at least on a minimal level but it turns out architecture is taking all my time. I want to stop studying architecture and focus on what I had in...

#beautician #spa #architecture #cosmetologist #business #counselor

Rebecca D.’s Avatar
Rebecca D. May 05, 2016

What kind of training do I need to become a cosmotologist?

I really enjoy makeup and the art behind the profession #beauty...

#cosmetologist

Claudia  T.’s Avatar
Claudia T. Mar 04, 2016

What are good colleges in Chicago to become a makeup artist?

What types of schools would be the most recommending ones in the Chicago area? How long would it take to actually get certified? #artist #cosmetology #makeup...

#cosmetologist

Tyra J.’s Avatar
Tyra J. Mar 01, 2016

Should I get my bachelor degree for business before getting my license for hair after college?

I´m a senior in high school.My future career goal is to become a cosmetologist who owns her own hair salon.Since I have a passion for doing hair. I know when I go to college I have to major in business.However there is something I´m stuck on whether I should get my license for doing hair after...

#college #freshman #cosmetologist #college-major #business

Jaz W.’s Avatar
Jaz W. Nov 11, 2015

To salon managers, what is it that you love about your profession?

I would love to manage a salon one day and just wanted to know would I love doing it everyday? #manager #cosmetologist #licensed...

#salon