Career Questions tagged Hair

Gaibrielle S.’s Avatar
Gaibrielle S. Aug 06 118 views

How to start my hair career?

Im just getting into doing hair about to start a little part time job to be able to afford supplies for my career. hair...

newhairstylist

Laila D.’s Avatar
Laila D. Aug 03 193 views

What type of good colleges do I go to for business?

I wanted to Own my own business but I don't know what good college to go to in order to make it. Building my own salon means the world to me and I need help. business college business-management management nail hair...

hairstylist

Micah B.’s Avatar
Micah B. Aug 03 99 views

Where can I get a job where I am can you do the things I like to do

I like to do Hair And MakeUp those things are fun to me because I would like to be in a # architect cosmetology...

Julina S.’s Avatar
Julina S. Jun 18 63 views
Deanna J.’s Avatar
Deanna J. Nov 13, 2020 131 views

where is some jobs for hair school in college?

I am a beginner of doing hair but i want to be better at it so i can get more money to achieve my goal to push to that level so i can have my own salon. everyone money...

hair

Alyssa T.’s Avatar
Alyssa T. Feb 08, 2017 453 views

Do you prefer quiet or chatty clients as a hairdresser?

I've heard some clients tell interesting stories. hairdresser hair hair-care...

hair-stylist

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 08, 2017 580 views

How well does cosmetology pay?

A career goal of mine would be cosmetology, it's one of my dream jobs and I was curious to know the rankings on how well you can be payed for a particular job in this field. fashion cosmetology makeup hair...

dressers

india C.’s Avatar
india C. Apr 12, 2016 763 views

Hw long it take 2 get ur cometology lisence?

Becuz I wanna do my gfs make up and make her on fleek wen I get older so she can match my fly. makeup hair models girls...

nails

Melissa S.’s Avatar
Melissa S. Apr 01, 2014 1161 views

Whats are the best beauty schools in California

im a 16 year old high school student and i wanted to know whats the best beauty school in my area school job high-school cosmetology makeup beauty...

hair