Career Questions tagged Makeup

Micah B.’s Avatar
Micah B. Aug 03, 2021 132 views

Where can I get a job where I am can you do the things I like to do

I like to do Hair And MakeUp those things are fun to me because I would like to be in a # architect cosmetology...

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 16, 2021 423 views

What are the requirements to become a makeup artist? and What kind of personality do you need to have?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i am turning 18 in a month. I absolutely love doing hair and makeup.This was my original career i wanted too do before i wanted to become a lawyer. I live in Virginia the city of Chesapeake. makeup cosmetology artist...

modeling

Mercy K.’s Avatar
Mercy K. Jan 28, 2021 744 views

how do I start blogging/vlogging?

I'm Mercy from Ghana,25years old and reading Mphil Peace and development studies at the university of Cape Coast,Ghana. it's my dream to be ambassador for peace in a world where hatred and so much chaos is taking place. I love travelling to see new places and also a makeup artist. I love...

anyone beauty-industry kerala makeup pro cosmetology beauty

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18, 2021 257 views

I want to know about make-up artists. Why did they want to do this job and what made them do it?

Hello! I'm Ms. Tingle at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much! makeup...

artist

semetria B.’s Avatar
semetria B. Nov 13, 2020 160 views

how much do hairstylist earn per year .

I love doing hair .im very good at braiding and doing makeup . makeup cosmetics...

hair-stylist

shana B.’s Avatar
shana B. Nov 07, 2020 293 views

How do you come up with new products to sell?

When I get older, I want to start a makeup business. I always see celebrity's coming up with new makeup products in about a month and it makes me wonder that it is really easy to make new shades. Then the design for product, what also comes in mind when your designing your product? business...

cosmetics career products makeup

Ranae M.’s Avatar
Ranae M. Nov 03, 2020 219 views

i am in the 10th grade and i am just beginning to to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps should i consider based on my passions and interests?

at school, i am most interested in cosmetology, photography, and plants, while my hobbies include doing hair, and collect plants. A topic i am passionate about is doing hair and/or make-up. what are some career options that best align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps i...

career makeup cosmetics cosmetology career-choice

John W.’s Avatar
John W. Oct 27, 2020 157 views

How do I become a make-up effects artist for movies or tv shows?

I love the movies and I've always been fascinated by the artistry it takes to create special make-up effects for movies. enjoy films that have aliens and monsters in them and I thought it would be an interesting career to work in this field. career makeup creatureeffects specialeffects...

practicaleffects

Dakota B.’s Avatar
Dakota B. Oct 27, 2020 195 views

What section of cosmetology is harder nails, hair or makeup?

Personally which section do you believe is the hardest to learn and why? and the second part is What way has the biggest amount of clients in it? Like do some people get more nail clients, hair clients and or makeup clients? college-majors nails cosmetology...

makeup

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 16, 2020 237 views
azelea S.’s Avatar
azelea S. Jun 12, 2019 395 views
caryn X.’s Avatar
caryn X. May 03, 2019 228 views
Skylar B.’s Avatar
Skylar B. Oct 24, 2018 395 views

Movie Make up

'm fascinated and incredibly interested in special effects make up for stage and screen...where is the best place to train?...

makeup

Gloria M.’s Avatar
Gloria M. Aug 21, 2018 413 views

pay for make up artist

how much money do make up artist make makeup beauty...

money

Lillie S.’s Avatar
Lillie S. Jul 13, 2018 387 views

What kind of colleges can you go to as a makeup artist?

makeup some makeup tips about how I could get and products...

beauty