Career Questions tagged Makeup

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. 2 days ago 13 views

I want to know about make-up artists. Why did they want to do this job and what made them do it?

Hello! I'm Ms. Tingle at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much! #makeup...

#artist

semetria B.’s Avatar
semetria B. Nov 13, 2020 40 views

how much do hairstylist earn per year .

I love doing hair .im very good at braiding and doing makeup . #makeup #cosmetics...

#hair-stylist

shana B.’s Avatar
shana B. Nov 07, 2020 124 views

How do you come up with new products to sell?

When I get older, I want to start a makeup business. I always see celebrity's coming up with new makeup products in about a month and it makes me wonder that it is really easy to make new shades. Then the design for product, what also comes in mind when your designing your product? #business...

#makeup #career #products #cosmetics

Ranae M.’s Avatar
Ranae M. Nov 03, 2020 83 views

i am in the 10th grade and i am just beginning to to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps should i consider based on my passions and interests?

at school, i am most interested in cosmetology, photography, and plants, while my hobbies include doing hair, and collect plants. A topic i am passionate about is doing hair and/or make-up. what are some career options that best align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps i...

#cosmetology #career-choice #cosmetics #career #makeup

John W.’s Avatar
John W. Oct 27, 2020 66 views

How do I become a make-up effects artist for movies or tv shows?

I love the movies and I've always been fascinated by the artistry it takes to create special make-up effects for movies. enjoy films that have aliens and monsters in them and I thought it would be an interesting career to work in this field. #career #makeup #creatureeffects #specialeffects...

#practicaleffects

Dakota B.’s Avatar
Dakota B. Oct 27, 2020 42 views

What section of cosmetology is harder nails, hair or makeup?

Personally which section do you believe is the hardest to learn and why? and the second part is What way has the biggest amount of clients in it? Like do some people get more nail clients, hair clients and or makeup clients? #college-majors #nails #cosmetology...

#makeup

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 17, 2020 74 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 16, 2020 107 views

Can I have two completely different full-time jobs?

I'm interested in nursing and being a makeup artist. #nursing...

#makeup

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 10, 2020 92 views
azelea S.’s Avatar
azelea S. Jun 12, 2019 268 views

How many years of college do you have to take to be a cosmetologist?

#makeup #cosmetology #college Admin note: this question was edited for...

caryn X.’s Avatar
caryn X. May 03, 2019 129 views
caryn X.’s Avatar
caryn X. May 03, 2019 121 views
Skylar B.’s Avatar
Skylar B. Oct 24, 2018 275 views

Movie Make up

'm fascinated and incredibly interested in special effects make up for stage and screen...where is the best place to train?...

#makeup

Gloria M.’s Avatar
Gloria M. Aug 21, 2018 286 views

pay for make up artist

how much money do make up artist make #makeup #beauty...

#money

Lillie S.’s Avatar
Lillie S. Jul 13, 2018 267 views

What kind of colleges can you go to as a makeup artist?

#makeup some makeup tips about how I could get and products...

#beauty

Kennedy P.’s Avatar
Kennedy P. Jul 13, 2018 314 views

what are some good things for me to get involved in makeup art

Hi I am Kennedy and I am going to the 7th grade i want to know some good tips,university's,or camps for me to learn the basics of makeup art #makeup...

#art

Val S.’s Avatar
Val S. Jan 25, 2018 347 views

Does cosmetology come up to talent or education?

I want to become a cosmetology but I wanna know if talent will make or break it. #cosmetology #makeup-artist...

#makeup

Jolene Q.’s Avatar
Jolene Q. Jan 22, 2018 314 views

How do you think people's opinions of beauty will change a decade from now?

Just wanted to know as today's society is begging to show appreciation for no makeup but at the same time is infatuated with applying makeup everyday. #empower #confidence #beauty...

#makeup