Career Questions tagged Makeup

Shonmirka’s Avatar
Shonmirka Jan 27 81 views

cosmetology license

how would I start to get my hair license

Leeah’s Avatar
Leeah Dec 14, 2022 83 views

What are the pros and cons in cosmetology and fashion?

What's the biggest struggle that you have to face with this career and how do you manage that struggle.

Sabrina’s Avatar
Sabrina Dec 13, 2022 61 views

I do not know if cosmetology is what I want to do. How do I know if this is the right career?

Some of my favorite hobbies are drawing, painting, anything art related. I also enjoy doing people's hair.

Jontavia’s Avatar
Jontavia Nov 03, 2022 73 views

What are the challenging things of being a Celebrity Hairstylist/Mentor?

What is some advice to have a 6 figure luxury Hairstylist lifestyle & what "steps" should I take if I wanted to start now?

Yarely’s Avatar
Yarely Oct 04, 2022 127 views

How does an everyday look like being a cosmetologist ?

I want to be a cosmetologist because i would love to do nails and have that skills and have a degree in it.
I would want to go to a community college so i can learn those skills then try and have my own business.

Yesenia’s Avatar
Yesenia Sep 26, 2022 122 views

Will my cosmetology degree be enough to have a stable life?

How much do I need to make my own beauty salon?

Markeonna’s Avatar
Markeonna Sep 26, 2022 102 views

How should price your work if you're a cosmetologist?

What is a reasonable price? Does it depends on the style?

Ari'Aunna’s Avatar
Ari'Aunna Sep 13, 2022 108 views

How do you become a cosmetologist?

what schools would be good

Kinslee’s Avatar
Kinslee Aug 23, 2022 238 views

How many years does cosmetology school take?

What is the daily schedule like for cosmetology

Courtney’s Avatar
Courtney Jun 10, 2022 180 views

How can I obtain my cosmetology license?

I would like to become a cosmetologist in the NYC area and own a chain of salons eventually branching out to other states.

Aaliyah’s Avatar
Aaliyah May 04, 2022 169 views

Is it hard going to beauty school and trying to work with different types of hair

I want to know its gonna be hard working with different types of hair since I only know how to handle and deal with my hair

Kimberly’s Avatar
Kimberly Mar 03, 2022 239 views

Where can I get a cosmetology certificate if there is one? And what age should I start my career?

I'm a freshman and want to start my career soon. I specifically do hair and makeup. I have tons of experience with makeup and have already have my platform but not so many viewers I want to share my love with makeup and help others do their makeup. My goal is to finish high school and get a...

Grace’s Avatar
Grace Jan 09, 2022 1101 views

Can a foreigner become makeup artist in Korea?

#makeup #artist #cosmetology

Micah’s Avatar
Micah Aug 03, 2021 297 views

Where can I get a job where I am can you do the things I like to do

I like to do #Hair And #MakeUp those things are fun to me because I would like to be in a # #architect cosmetology field

Christina’s Avatar
Christina Jun 01, 2021 323 views

how can I become an aesthetician?

#aesthetician #face #makeup #cosmetology #cosmetics

Jozlyn Johnson’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson Feb 16, 2021 754 views

What are the requirements to become a makeup artist? and What kind of personality do you need to have?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i am turning 18 in a month. I absolutely love doing hair and makeup.This was my original career i wanted too do before i wanted to become a lawyer. I live in Virginia the city of Chesapeake. #makeup #cosmetology #artist #modeling

Mercy’s Avatar
Mercy Jan 28, 2021 1196 views

how do I start blogging/vlogging?

I'm Mercy from Ghana,25years old and reading Mphil Peace and development studies at the university of Cape Coast,Ghana. it's my dream to be ambassador for peace in a world where hatred and so much chaos is taking place. I love travelling to see new places and also a makeup artist. I love...

An Awesome Student’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Jan 18, 2021 579 views

I want to know about make-up artists. Why did they want to do this job and what made them do it?

Hello! I'm Ms. Tingle at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much!

#makeup #artist

semetria’s Avatar
semetria Nov 13, 2020 292 views

how much do hairstylist earn per year .

I love doing hair .im very good at braiding and doing makeup . #makeup #cosmetics #hair-stylist

shana’s Avatar
shana Nov 07, 2020 412 views

How do you come up with new products to sell?

When I get older, I want to start a makeup business. I always see celebrity's coming up with new makeup products in about a month and it makes me wonder that it is really easy to make new shades. Then the design for product, what also comes in mind when your designing your product? #business...

Kateri’s Avatar
Kateri Nov 06, 2020 544 views

What would i need to get started in cosmetology and where should i go to school for it?

#makeup #cosmetology #nails #hair #business

Kateri’s Avatar
Kateri Nov 06, 2020 436 views

Ranae’s Avatar
Ranae Nov 03, 2020 331 views

i am in the 10th grade and i am just beginning to to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps should i consider based on my passions and interests?

at school, i am most interested in cosmetology, photography, and plants, while my hobbies include doing hair, and collect plants. A topic i am passionate about is doing hair and/or make-up. what are some career options that best align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps i...

John’s Avatar
John Oct 27, 2020 254 views

How do I become a make-up effects artist for movies or tv shows?

I love the movies and I've always been fascinated by the artistry it takes to create special make-up effects for movies. enjoy films that have aliens and monsters in them and I thought it would be an interesting career to work in this field. #career #makeup #creatureeffects #specialeffects...

Dakota’s Avatar
Dakota Oct 27, 2020 398 views

What section of cosmetology is harder nails, hair or makeup?

Personally which section do you believe is the hardest to learn and why? and the second part is What way has the biggest amount of clients in it? Like do some people get more nail clients, hair clients and or makeup clients? #college-majors #nails #cosmetology #makeup

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 17, 2020 242 views

What's it like being in beauty school? Do you recommend it?

#school #makeup

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 17, 2020 250 views

What's a really good college for cosmetology?

#makeup #school

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 17, 2020 271 views

What's the teaching style at beauty school?

#makeup #career

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 17, 2020 273 views

What kind of colleges can you go to to become a makeup artist?

#makeup #cosmetology

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 17, 2020 426 views

Are beauty schools accredited?

#makeup #beauty