Career Questions tagged Makeup

azelea S.’s Avatar
azelea S. Jun 12, 2019 126 views

How many years of college do you have to take to be a cosmetologist?

#makeup #cosmetology #college Admin note: this question was edited for...

caryn X.’s Avatar
caryn X. May 03, 2019 55 views
caryn X.’s Avatar
caryn X. May 03, 2019 68 views
Skylar B.’s Avatar
Skylar B. Oct 24, 2018 190 views

Movie Make up

'm fascinated and incredibly interested in special effects make up for stage and screen...where is the best place to train?...

#makeup

Gloria M.’s Avatar
Gloria M. Aug 21, 2018 180 views

pay for make up artist

how much money do make up artist make #makeup #beauty...

#money

Lillie S.’s Avatar
Lillie S. Jul 13, 2018 180 views

What kind of colleges can you go to as a makeup artist?

#makeup some makeup tips about how I could get and products...

#beauty

Kennedy P.’s Avatar
Kennedy P. Jul 13, 2018 235 views

what are some good things for me to get involved in makeup art

Hi I am Kennedy and I am going to the 7th grade i want to know some good tips,university's,or camps for me to learn the basics of makeup art #makeup...

#art

Val S.’s Avatar
Val S. Jan 25, 2018 255 views

Does cosmetology come up to talent or education?

I want to become a cosmetology but I wanna know if talent will make or break it. #cosmetology #makeup-artist...

#makeup

Jolene Q.’s Avatar
Jolene Q. Jan 22, 2018 223 views

How do you think people's opinions of beauty will change a decade from now?

Just wanted to know as today's society is begging to show appreciation for no makeup but at the same time is infatuated with applying makeup everyday. #empower #confidence #beauty...

#makeup

Theresa T.’s Avatar
Theresa T. May 17, 2017 3304 views

How to become a make up artist over seas(korea)

What are the best schools to go to in Korea in that field or fields related to it? What are places I could look for jobs? #art #makeup #study #abroad #korea...

#career-details

Lorelei A.’s Avatar
Lorelei A. Mar 22, 2017 410 views

What kind of education do you need to become a beauty fashion enthusiast ?

Im taking two business classes. One of them is entrepreneurship. I wanna know if im on the right track #fashion #makeup...

#enthusiast

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 15, 2017 429 views
Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 15, 2017 529 views

How do the apparel and the hair/makeup of a fashion show work yogethrr to craft a specific aesthetic?

I want to pursue a career in either Apparel Design or Cosmetology, and I would like to know how the two can correspond with each other. #cosmetology #makeup #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-shows #hair-stylist...

#clothing-design

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 08, 2017 377 views

How well does cosmetology pay?

A career goal of mine would be cosmetology, it's one of my dream jobs and I was curious to know the rankings on how well you can be payed for a particular job in this field. #fashion #cosmetology #makeup #hair...

#dressers

Annalise B.’s Avatar
Annalise B. Jan 09, 2017 411 views

What career should I choose if I want to be a special effects make-up artist.

I am asking this question because it has been in my interest for about 4 or 5 years and I am having trouble trying to talk to someone who has done it for a while and tell me what it is like. #film #film-production #makeup #special-effects #make-up-artist...

#technogy

Diep H.’s Avatar
Diep H. Jan 03, 2017 535 views

How do I join the makeup industry?

Hi, i'm currently a junior in high school and i have always love makeup, and i wanted to pursue my passion in becoming a makeup artist and i was wondering, after high school do i go to a college for makeup ( for example the EI makeup school) or do i go to a regular 4-6 years college??? I don't...

#cosmetology #makeup #cosmetics

gisela L.’s Avatar
gisela L. Nov 01, 2016 479 views

what are some carrers that have to do with sfx makeup

sfx makeup is like the type of makeup you see in the walking dead #cosmetology #makeup...

#sfx

elissa G.’s Avatar
elissa G. Oct 31, 2016 568 views

Blushes, Shadows, and Bronzers Oh My!

What would you study in college if you wanted to make cosmetics? #engineering #biology #chemistry #stem #women-in-stem #makeup #cosmetics...

#mac

Tamara S.’s Avatar
Tamara S. Jun 23, 2016 1454 views

What is the standard height required for a ramp model.

I am an aspiring model and want to pursue a career in modelling. #fashion #advertising #consulting #makeup #modeling...

#fashion-shows

Tamara S.’s Avatar
Tamara S. Jun 23, 2016 625 views
lucie G.’s Avatar
lucie G. May 26, 2016 516 views

how i go about creating my own makeup brand?

i'm asking this question because in the future, i plan on creating my own cruelty free makeup brand. i want to create lipsticks that are unique and stylish. I want to be the owner and have the brand named after me . #cosmetology #makeup...

#branding

brenda Z.’s Avatar
brenda Z. May 09, 2016 464 views
Caitlin B.’s Avatar
Caitlin B. Apr 25, 2016 875 views
Caitlin B.’s Avatar
Caitlin B. Apr 25, 2016 1760 views
Caitlin B.’s Avatar
Caitlin B. Apr 25, 2016 908 views

How can you combine science and makeup as a career?

I want to do science and make up but I don't know how they work together? #science #makeup #beauty...

#beauty-industry

Joanna  D.’s Avatar
Joanna D. Apr 15, 2016 689 views

What would be beneficial to pursue a career in cosmetology?

I am I sophomore at Boston Collegiate Charter School and I am interested in becoming a cosmetologist. I like to work with makeup and hair and want to know what it takes to become one. Thank you for your answers. #cosmetology...

#makeup

india C.’s Avatar
india C. Apr 12, 2016 561 views

Hw long it take 2 get ur cometology lisence?

Becuz I wanna do my gfs make up and make her on fleek wen I get older so she can match my fly. #makeup #hair #models #girls...

#nails