Career Questions tagged Makeup

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 16 82 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 10 68 views
azelea S.’s Avatar
azelea S. Jun 12, 2019 228 views
caryn X.’s Avatar
caryn X. May 03, 2019 108 views
caryn X.’s Avatar
caryn X. May 03, 2019 104 views
Skylar B.’s Avatar
Skylar B. Oct 24, 2018 250 views

Movie Make up

'm fascinated and incredibly interested in special effects make up for stage and screen...where is the best place to train?...

#makeup

Gloria M.’s Avatar
Gloria M. Aug 21, 2018 243 views

pay for make up artist

how much money do make up artist make #makeup #beauty...

#money

Lillie S.’s Avatar
Lillie S. Jul 13, 2018 235 views

What kind of colleges can you go to as a makeup artist?

#makeup some makeup tips about how I could get and products...

#beauty

Kennedy P.’s Avatar
Kennedy P. Jul 13, 2018 283 views

what are some good things for me to get involved in makeup art

Hi I am Kennedy and I am going to the 7th grade i want to know some good tips,university's,or camps for me to learn the basics of makeup art #makeup...

#art

Val S.’s Avatar
Val S. Jan 25, 2018 318 views

Does cosmetology come up to talent or education?

I want to become a cosmetology but I wanna know if talent will make or break it. #cosmetology #makeup-artist...

#makeup

Jolene Q.’s Avatar
Jolene Q. Jan 22, 2018 277 views

How do you think people's opinions of beauty will change a decade from now?

Just wanted to know as today's society is begging to show appreciation for no makeup but at the same time is infatuated with applying makeup everyday. #empower #confidence #beauty...

#makeup

Theresa T.’s Avatar
Theresa T. May 17, 2017 4008 views

How to become a make up artist over seas(korea)

What are the best schools to go to in Korea in that field or fields related to it? What are places I could look for jobs? #art #makeup #study #abroad #korea...

#career-details

Lorelei A.’s Avatar
Lorelei A. Mar 22, 2017 450 views

What kind of education do you need to become a beauty fashion enthusiast ?

Im taking two business classes. One of them is entrepreneurship. I wanna know if im on the right track #fashion #makeup...

#enthusiast

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 15, 2017 474 views
Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 15, 2017 577 views

How do the apparel and the hair/makeup of a fashion show work yogethrr to craft a specific aesthetic?

I want to pursue a career in either Apparel Design or Cosmetology, and I would like to know how the two can correspond with each other. #cosmetology #makeup #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-shows #hair-stylist...

#clothing-design

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 08, 2017 419 views

How well does cosmetology pay?

A career goal of mine would be cosmetology, it's one of my dream jobs and I was curious to know the rankings on how well you can be payed for a particular job in this field. #fashion #cosmetology #makeup #hair...

#dressers

Annalise B.’s Avatar
Annalise B. Jan 09, 2017 446 views

What career should I choose if I want to be a special effects make-up artist.

I am asking this question because it has been in my interest for about 4 or 5 years and I am having trouble trying to talk to someone who has done it for a while and tell me what it is like. #film #film-production #makeup #special-effects #make-up-artist...

#technogy

Diep H.’s Avatar
Diep H. Jan 03, 2017 580 views

How do I join the makeup industry?

Hi, i'm currently a junior in high school and i have always love makeup, and i wanted to pursue my passion in becoming a makeup artist and i was wondering, after high school do i go to a college for makeup ( for example the EI makeup school) or do i go to a regular 4-6 years college??? I don't...

#cosmetics #cosmetology #makeup

gisela L.’s Avatar
gisela L. Nov 01, 2016 520 views

what are some carrers that have to do with sfx makeup

sfx makeup is like the type of makeup you see in the walking dead #cosmetology #makeup...

#sfx