Career Questions tagged Fashion Shows

Natalie F.’s Avatar
Natalie F. Aug 08, 2018
Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Jul 06, 2018

Where are some good schools or intership places to study/learn more about haute couture?

Ever since I discored Michael Cinco's haute coture fashion designs, I have developed a love for the way he eleganltyl creates and decorates his dresses. They are very unique and intrique to look at which is why I think I have evolve this intertest in learning more about this type of fashion...

#fashion #fashion-design #fashion-shows

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017

Where are some good modeling agencies?

I am 15 years old , I stay in laurinburg nc. Two years ago that's what I only talked about becoming is a fashion model. I Would like to know about them modeling agencies so I can go ahead and maybe start looking now. #fashion-shows #model #modelling #modeling #fashion...

#fashion-industry

Zachary R.’s Avatar
Zachary R. Feb 15, 2017

How do the apparel and the hair/makeup of a fashion show work together to form a particular aesthetic?

I'm curious as to what it would take to create a cohesive aesthetic for a fashion show if I were to pursue a career in Apparel Design #fashion #cosmetology #fashion-shows...

#makeup-artist

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 15, 2017

How do the apparel and the hair/makeup of a fashion show work yogethrr to craft a specific aesthetic?

I want to pursue a career in either Apparel Design or Cosmetology, and I would like to know how the two can correspond with each other. #cosmetology #makeup #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-shows #hair-stylist...

#clothing-design

Tamara S.’s Avatar
Tamara S. Jun 23, 2016

What is the standard height required for a ramp model.

I am an aspiring model and want to pursue a career in modelling. #fashion #advertising #consulting #makeup #modeling...

#fashion-shows

Tamara S.’s Avatar
Tamara S. Jun 23, 2016
Amreen F.’s Avatar
Amreen F. Jun 23, 2016

what would be the Gross payment for a Fashion Designer at the beginner level. Am thinking to pursue Fashion Designing.

I am Amreen from India. i want to know more about Fashion Designing and its various aspects. #fashion #fashion-design...

#fashion-shows

Amreen F.’s Avatar
Amreen F. Jun 23, 2016

I am a 14 year old girl, I have an interest in Fashion designing and I aspire tobecome a renowned Designer one day. But looking at the competition in the market, I feel like it will be a tough choice for me.please guide

I might not be able to afford a high end training and go to a Fashion school. what would be the best step to take ahead. I don't want to make a mistake and ruin my career. #fashion #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-shows #designing...

#fashion-and-style

Bri K.’s Avatar
Bri K. May 19, 2016

If you want to major in fashion design, should you take different types of fashion classes? ex. knitwear, marketing, makeup, etc.

Someday I would like to own my own fashion company/ industry or at least work with someone like Vera Wang. I would like to know what classes would fit me. #professor #fashion #fashion-design #clothing #fashion-shows...

#the-arts

Joselyn C.’s Avatar
Joselyn C. May 06, 2016

What kind of college classes could you take for fashion design?

I am in the 6th grade and love clothes. I want to someday start my own affordable fashion line for teenagers who enjoy clothes as much as I do. Are there any very good fahsion schools in California? #fashion...

#fashion-shows

Nagesh M.’s Avatar
Nagesh M. May 04, 2016

Which colleges in London are perfect for combining fashion course and business management?

I am looming for colleges in London that are great for the business courses and fashion courses… especially near Southwark… Anyone knows? #students #fashion-shows...

#alimony

Sandra Esesoghene A.’s Avatar
Sandra Esesoghene A. Feb 19, 2016

how should a fashion designer act day by day

hi I'm Sandra and I'm in year 10, the reason why I'm asking this question is that in future I want to be a fashion designer #fashion-design #fashion-shows #fashion-photography...

#fashion-and-style

Michelle A.’s Avatar
Michelle A. Jan 30, 2015

What subjects do you need in high school and A-levels to study fashion design?

Hi, I'm Michelle and I am in year 9. By the end of this year I will be picking my subjects for year 10 and I need all the help I can get. Thanks in advance. #educator #fashion #fashion-design...

#fashion-shows