Career Questions tagged Fashion Shows

kya’s Avatar
kya Oct 17 167 views

What are the pros and cons of fashion merchandise?

I am a senior in high school concerned about the cons of fashion

kya’s Avatar
kya Oct 17 93 views

If I have a degree in fashion merchandising what kind of job does that allow me to have?

I am a senior in high school who is interested in fashion and becoming a big designer.

Braden’s Avatar
Braden Oct 04 152 views

What are the pros and cons of being a model?

What are the pros and cons of being a model, who are your bosses if you are a model, why is modeling such a rare job, and when are you gifted clothes to model.

Braden’s Avatar
Braden Oct 04 102 views

How do I start a career in modeling?

What are the best agencies to get into modeling, how can I even become a model, when is the right age and mindset to become a model, and who should I go to for modeling.

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Aug 27 146 views

I want to become a runway model.

I am 5’9 and have the measurements of 34-24-36. Although I need to lose 2 inches off my hips to become a runway model, do you think runway modelling agencies will accept me?

Sade’s Avatar
Sade Jul 14 352 views

What do you need to do to become a Fashion Designer?

I am in high school, but for a career, I want to become a fashion designer. What is needed to do so?

Valerie’s Avatar
Valerie Feb 23, 2021 360 views

What career should I do in the fashion industry if I want to do a fashion line but I'm not a designer?

I want to have my own fashion line and influence fashion and be very known. I want to make it to the top of the industry. But, I'm not a designer. I'm not interested in designing, but how do I have my own fashion line without being a designer for it? And if possible any high school classes or...

Valerie’s Avatar
Valerie Feb 23, 2021 565 views

What High School classes should I take to be in the fashion industry? And what AP classes?

I am a junior in highschool interested in pursuing a career in fashion. I am not sure what career I want, but I want to be prepared for the fashion industry. #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion #merchandising #fashion-shows #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion

Shaun’s Avatar
Shaun Feb 22, 2021 826 views

What are the steps in fashion designing?

I`m Shaun, I have a good sense of fashion. I want to go to college for fashion designing, and someday I`m going to create my own fashion line and sell them in stores. #fashion #fashion-shows #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-and-style

Bella’s Avatar
Bella Nov 12, 2020 514 views

How can I survive an unpaid internship?

After I graduate high school, my goal is to move to NYC and do 3-4 fashion internships, which I know rarely pay at all. I would really appreciate any tips about how to not go broke living like this! #fashion #intern #internship #summer #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-shows

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren Oct 27, 2020 323 views

How do I become a model right now?

I am interested in modeling and fashion. #modeling #fashion-shows #fashion-design #fashion-and-style #fashion

Annette’s Avatar
Annette Sep 30, 2020 635 views

What's a day in the life of a Fashion Designer?

I have always been curious on how a fashion designers life would be either it being for one day, it being a big day ,or a normal day. Clothes was always interesting and seeing how people express it and show it to the world, either it being on TV or social media or even magazines. #fashion...

Clara’s Avatar
Clara Sep 19, 2020 261 views

How is it to work in the fashion industry as a fashion critic and a fashion director? What major should I take to become a figure in the fashion industry but not from a dress-making part?

I am an aspiring entrepreneur to start an own fashion brand, I can do fashion illustration and sew as well but likes the business part of fashion more than actually making them. I also hold a certificate from Parsons's course. #fashion #fashion-shows #media-and-fashion #fashion-design...

MJ’s Avatar
MJ Sep 08, 2020 535 views

Where do I start if I want to go into the fashion industry?

I love to sketch out designs and have a huge passion for fashion but I don't know much about really big brands. Where do I start now that I know what I want to do with my life? #fashion #fashion designers #apparel-and-fashion #designers #fashion-design #fashion-shows

Bella’s Avatar
Bella Jul 25, 2020 378 views

What are some unique ways to gain experience?

Hi I'm in High School and I'm interested in working in the fashion industry. Do you have any recommendations for things I can do that I can do to make me stand out? #high-school #fashion #fashion-shows #career-details #apparel-and-fashion

Natalie’s Avatar
Natalie Aug 08, 2018 596 views

How do you network with people in the industry?

#networking #fashion #network #fashion-shows

Eimee’s Avatar
Eimee Jul 06, 2018 464 views

Where are some good schools or intership places to study/learn more about haute couture?

Ever since I discored Michael Cinco's haute coture fashion designs, I have developed a love for the way he eleganltyl creates and decorates his dresses. They are very unique and intrique to look at which is why I think I have evolve this intertest in learning more about this type of fashion...

sanya’s Avatar
sanya Jun 27, 2018 669 views

What are the pros and cons of being a fashion designer?

#fashion-design #fashion #fashion-shows #fashion-and-style

Sebastian’s Avatar
Sebastian May 30, 2018 653 views

What are some internships involved with fashion design?

#fashion-design #fashion #fashion-shows #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-merchandising

Zachary’s Avatar
Zachary Feb 15, 2017 615 views

How do the apparel and the hair/makeup of a fashion show work together to form a particular aesthetic?

I'm curious as to what it would take to create a cohesive aesthetic for a fashion show if I were to pursue a career in Apparel Design #fashion #cosmetology #fashion-shows #makeup-artist

Nolan’s Avatar
Nolan Feb 15, 2017 830 views

How do the apparel and the hair/makeup of a fashion show work yogethrr to craft a specific aesthetic?

I want to pursue a career in either Apparel Design or Cosmetology, and I would like to know how the two can correspond with each other. #cosmetology #makeup #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-shows #hair-stylist #clothing-design

Desiree’s Avatar
Desiree Feb 09, 2017 889 views

Where are some good modeling agencies?

I am 15 years old , I stay in laurinburg nc. Two years ago that's what I only talked about becoming is a fashion model. I Would like to know about them modeling agencies so I can go ahead and maybe start looking now. #fashion-shows #model #modelling #modeling #fashion #fashion-industry

Tamara’s Avatar
Tamara Jun 23, 2016 2639 views

What is the standard height required for a ramp model.

I am an aspiring model and want to pursue a career in modelling. #fashion #advertising #consulting #makeup #modeling #fashion-shows

Tamara’s Avatar
Tamara Jun 23, 2016 898 views

Hi, I am very much fascinated by the glamour industry and want to pursue a career in ramp modeling. What does it take to become a good print model.

I am an aspiring model and want to know about the various aspects of it. #fashion #makeup #modeling #fashion-shows #fashion-and-style

Amreen’s Avatar
Amreen Jun 23, 2016 548 views

what would be the Gross payment for a Fashion Designer at the beginner level. Am thinking to pursue Fashion Designing.

I am Amreen from India. i want to know more about Fashion Designing and its various aspects. #fashion #fashion-design #fashion-shows

Amreen’s Avatar
Amreen Jun 23, 2016 1159 views

I am a 14 year old girl, I have an interest in Fashion designing and I aspire tobecome a renowned Designer one day. But looking at the competition in the market, I feel like it will be a tough choice for me.please guide

I might not be able to afford a high end training and go to a Fashion school. what would be the best step to take ahead. I don't want to make a mistake and ruin my career. #fashion #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-shows #fashion-and-style

Bri’s Avatar
Bri May 19, 2016 838 views

If you want to major in fashion design, should you take different types of fashion classes? ex. knitwear, marketing, makeup, etc.

Someday I would like to own my own fashion company/ industry or at least work with someone like Vera Wang. I would like to know what classes would fit me. #professor #fashion #fashion-design #clothing #fashion-shows #the-arts

Joselyn’s Avatar
Joselyn May 06, 2016 624 views

What kind of college classes could you take for fashion design?

I am in the 6th grade and love clothes. I want to someday start my own affordable fashion line for teenagers who enjoy clothes as much as I do. Are there any very good fahsion schools in California? #fashion #fashion-shows

Nagesh’s Avatar
Nagesh May 04, 2016 769 views

Which colleges in London are perfect for combining fashion course and business management?

I am looming for colleges in London that are great for the business courses and fashion courses… especially near Southwark… Anyone knows? #students #fashion-shows #alimony

Sandra Esesoghene’s Avatar
Sandra Esesoghene Feb 19, 2016 996 views

how should a fashion designer act day by day

hi I'm Sandra and I'm in year 10, the reason why I'm asking this question is that in future I want to be a fashion designer #fashion-design #fashion-shows #fashion-photography #fashion-and-style