Career Questions tagged Fashion Shows

Lauren G.’s Avatar
Lauren G. Oct 27 7 views
Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Sep 30 84 views

What's a day in the life of a Fashion Designer?

I have always been curious on how a fashion designers life would be either it being for one day, it being a big day ,or a normal day. Clothes was always interesting and seeing how people express it and show it to the world, either it being on TV or social media or even magazines. #fashion...

#fashion-and-style #clothes #fashion-shows #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion

Clara N.’s Avatar
Clara N. Sep 19 57 views

How is it to work in the fashion industry as a fashion critic and a fashion director? What major should I take to become a figure in the fashion industry but not from a dress-making part?

I am an aspiring entrepreneur to start an own fashion brand, I can do fashion illustration and sew as well but likes the business part of fashion more than actually making them. I also hold a certificate from Parsons's course. #fashion #fashion-shows #media-and-fashion #fashion-design...

#fashion-industry

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Sep 08 118 views

Where do I start if I want to go into the fashion industry?

I love to sketch out designs and have a huge passion for fashion but I don't know much about really big brands. Where do I start now that I know what I want to do with my life? #fashion #fashion designers #apparel-and-fashion #designers #fashion-design...

#fashion-shows

Bella K.’s Avatar
Bella K. Jul 25 99 views

What are some unique ways to gain experience?

Hi I'm in High School and I'm interested in working in the fashion industry. Do you have any recommendations for things I can do that I can do to make me stand out? #high-school #fashion #fashion-shows #career-details...

#apparel-and-fashion

Natalie F.’s Avatar
Natalie F. Aug 08, 2018 283 views
Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Jul 06, 2018 257 views

Where are some good schools or intership places to study/learn more about haute couture?

Ever since I discored Michael Cinco's haute coture fashion designs, I have developed a love for the way he eleganltyl creates and decorates his dresses. They are very unique and intrique to look at which is why I think I have evolve this intertest in learning more about this type of fashion...

#fashion-design #fashion #fashion-shows

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017 498 views

Where are some good modeling agencies?

I am 15 years old , I stay in laurinburg nc. Two years ago that's what I only talked about becoming is a fashion model. I Would like to know about them modeling agencies so I can go ahead and maybe start looking now. #fashion-shows #model #modelling #modeling #fashion...

#fashion-industry

Zachary R.’s Avatar
Zachary R. Feb 15, 2017 421 views

How do the apparel and the hair/makeup of a fashion show work together to form a particular aesthetic?

I'm curious as to what it would take to create a cohesive aesthetic for a fashion show if I were to pursue a career in Apparel Design #fashion #cosmetology #fashion-shows...

#makeup-artist

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 15, 2017 589 views

How do the apparel and the hair/makeup of a fashion show work yogethrr to craft a specific aesthetic?

I want to pursue a career in either Apparel Design or Cosmetology, and I would like to know how the two can correspond with each other. #cosmetology #makeup #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-shows #hair-stylist...

#clothing-design

Tamara S.’s Avatar
Tamara S. Jun 23, 2016 1665 views
Amreen F.’s Avatar
Amreen F. Jun 23, 2016 390 views
Amreen F.’s Avatar
Amreen F. Jun 23, 2016 916 views
Bri K.’s Avatar
Bri K. May 19, 2016 577 views

If you want to major in fashion design, should you take different types of fashion classes? ex. knitwear, marketing, makeup, etc.

Someday I would like to own my own fashion company/ industry or at least work with someone like Vera Wang. I would like to know what classes would fit me. #professor #fashion #fashion-design #clothing #fashion-shows...

#the-arts

Joselyn C.’s Avatar
Joselyn C. May 06, 2016 471 views

What kind of college classes could you take for fashion design?

I am in the 6th grade and love clothes. I want to someday start my own affordable fashion line for teenagers who enjoy clothes as much as I do. Are there any very good fahsion schools in California? #fashion...

#fashion-shows

Nagesh M.’s Avatar
Nagesh M. May 04, 2016 447 views

Which colleges in London are perfect for combining fashion course and business management?

I am looming for colleges in London that are great for the business courses and fashion courses… especially near Southwark… Anyone knows? #students #fashion-shows...

#alimony

Sandra Esesoghene A.’s Avatar
Sandra Esesoghene A. Feb 19, 2016 765 views

how should a fashion designer act day by day

hi I'm Sandra and I'm in year 10, the reason why I'm asking this question is that in future I want to be a fashion designer #fashion-design #fashion-shows #fashion-photography...

#fashion-and-style

Michelle A.’s Avatar
Michelle A. Jan 30, 2015 15958 views

What subjects do you need in high school and A-levels to study fashion design?

Hi, I'm Michelle and I am in year 9. By the end of this year I will be picking my subjects for year 10 and I need all the help I can get. Thanks in advance. #educator #fashion #fashion-design...

#fashion-shows