Career Questions tagged Apparel

Soren’s Avatar
Soren Mar 02 165 views

Where are these research jobs typically located at?

I want to develop new shoe and running apparel to innovate the sport of long-distance professional runners. #running #sports #apparel #research

Soren’s Avatar
Soren Mar 02 143 views

What kind of products are typically researched?

Soren’s Avatar
Soren Mar 02 148 views

What level of education is most needed for this job?

I want to develop new shoe and running apparel for professional runners to innovate the sport of long-distance running. #sports #running #research #apparel

Valerie’s Avatar
Valerie Feb 23, 2021 323 views

What career should I do in the fashion industry if I want to do a fashion line but I'm not a designer?

I want to have my own fashion line and influence fashion and be very known. I want to make it to the top of the industry. But, I'm not a designer. I'm not interested in designing, but how do I have my own fashion line without being a designer for it? And if possible any high school classes or...

Zachary’s Avatar
Zachary Feb 09, 2017 1173 views

What are some of the main/most prominent U.S.-based colleges that offer courses in Apparel Design?

I'm considering the notion of pursuing a career in Fashion Design, and I want to know which institutions would best prepare me for a successful career. #fashion #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-merchandising #apparel

Miguel’s Avatar
Miguel Dec 10, 2015 921 views

What careers do you suggest?

Hi I am a junior, I am interested in shoes, what careers would you suggest that go along my interest? #fashion #retail #apparel