Career Questions tagged Apparel

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23 28 views

What career should I do in the fashion industry if I want to do a fashion line but I'm not a designer?

I want to have my own fashion line and influence fashion and be very known. I want to make it to the top of the industry. But, I'm not a designer. I'm not interested in designing, but how do I have my own fashion line without being a designer for it? And if possible any high school classes or...

#artist #fashion-shows #designer #apparel-and-fashion #styling #help #apparel #merchandising #fashion-design #fashion

Zachary R.’s Avatar
Zachary R. Feb 09, 2017 646 views

What are some of the main/most prominent U.S.-based colleges that offer courses in Apparel Design?

I'm considering the notion of pursuing a career in Fashion Design, and I want to know which institutions would best prepare me for a successful career. #fashion #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-merchandising...

#apparel

Miguel M.’s Avatar
Miguel M. Dec 10, 2015 748 views

What careers do you suggest?

Hi I am a junior, I am interested in shoes, what careers would you suggest that go along my interest? #fashion #retail...

#apparel