Career Questions tagged Running

Pallas-Amenah M.’s Avatar
Pallas-Amenah M. May 24, 2016 409 views

The college I will attend in the Fall wants me to be a "walk on" for track. I never requested to participate in sports.; I would like to concentrate on my studies. Should I do it, or should I concentrate on my studies?

I was the 2015 State Champion for JV Girls Cross Country (Independent Schools). I also hold my school's record for the 400 meter event. I need more scholarships, but I really want to concentrate on my studies. I do not want to lose the scholarships I already have. #college #career...

#college-advice #college-admissions #running

Zachary C.’s Avatar
Zachary C. Sep 27, 2017 360 views

How can I become a better?

I love to run a lot and run every single day for track, cross country, and just to run. I want to make my time better for qualifying for events and just to accomplish a huge goal I have currently. What is something I can do every day to get better? #running #sports...

#fitness-training

Kathryn L.’s Avatar
Kathryn L. Jun 14, 2016 899 views

What are some good jobs to get as a teenager?

I've never had a real job before, other than babysitting. It's hard to fill out a resume when you don't have any experience, and I'm not sure where to start. Some of my interests include theatre, running (track and field), and writing, so any jobs involving these things would probably be great...

#fashion #jobs #writing #sports #first-job #theatre #student-recruiting #running

Patrico H.’s Avatar
Patrico H. Oct 23, 2015 484 views

what drills should i run to become a good football runningo back ?

I wanna know about this because I wanna try out for running back next year if anyone responds thank you #or...

#running