Career Questions tagged Fashion

Many have a desire to pursue a fashion design career, but there are a ton more choices. Most colleges offer a fashion degree. With a degree in fashion opportunities in...

Aysun S.’s Avatar
Aysun S. Jan 26 50 views
Shaikha A.’s Avatar
Shaikha A. Jan 22 30 views

what do i need to choose for IGCSE if i wanted to be a decor designer?

so next year i need to study IGCSE but i don't know which subjects to choose... so please i need someone to help me choose.. thanks....

#fashion

Jenny Q.’s Avatar
Jenny Q. Dec 12, 2019 58 views
Maddie S.’s Avatar
Maddie S. Dec 10, 2019 102 views

How long did it take to get your career in the art field started?

#art #artist #fashion #career #artistic #digitalart I would just like to know how long it took for some people to jump start their career in art. I know that for many it can take ages, but for some others it doesn't take too long with the right amount of...

Jess M.’s Avatar
Jess M. Dec 10, 2019 78 views

If I want to get into fashion design, what would be the best first few steps?

I’m 17, and I’m just curious because I love thinking about outfits. I just would like to know some of the first steps to make my ideas into reality. #fashion #fashion #fashion-design #graphic-design #design #marketing #business #art...

Mattea S.’s Avatar
Mattea S. Nov 14, 2019 53 views

What should I put in my fashion and design portfolio, and when should it be done?

I’m dead set on being a fashion designer, but as a year round athlete, it’s hard to build a portfolio. More specifically one that is worth looking at. #fashion...

#design

simona M.’s Avatar
simona M. Oct 20, 2019 72 views

Dentistry and passion for fashion,how could it get together?:(

Im a general dentist,wich didn’t practiced for about 5y and i love fashion,styling,communication,people and making things pretty..im trying to find myself again in the profession that ive got,but i don’t know what is the right way... #fashion #fashiondesign...

#dentist

Ave G.’s Avatar
Ave G. Sep 16, 2019 53 views

how hard is it to be a designer and a cool makeup artist

i love making scary make up it is cool and is seems fun to m ake people look so freaky and scary #nightmares #cosmetology #art #artist #fashion...

#design

brian D.’s Avatar
brian D. Sep 12, 2019 49 views

How do I become a skateboarding model for different brands

#fashion-design How can i become a skateboard model for different brands such as Vans and Supreme etc....

#fashion

Jennifer E.’s Avatar
Jennifer E. Sep 06, 2019 66 views

What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career in a fashion industry?

Hi my name is Jennifer, I am a Glen Rose HS students, I am 17 years old and a junior. My strengths are being a good communicator, organizing and cleaning. I am interested in the fashion industry. In my spare time I like to organize. What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career...

#career #fashion #fashion-design #design

Giulianna L.’s Avatar
Giulianna L. Jul 26, 2019 88 views

What is it like being a fashion designer?

I have always wanted to be one, but im nervous im not passionate about it enough. What is it like? Is it very competitive? #fashion #fashion-design #design...

#art

kenzie J.’s Avatar
kenzie J. Jun 12, 2019 117 views
peyton G.’s Avatar
peyton G. May 10, 2019 84 views

what five (5) classes do i have to take for fashion designing?

Im going to be going to belmont university for design and im not exactly sure which classes i could take to get this degree....

#fashion

Aliyah J.’s Avatar
Aliyah J. Apr 23, 2019 93 views

What jobs would you suggest, that would best fit my personality?

My personality is fun, outgoing & girly. I really love things that have to do with fashion....

#fashion

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Apr 14, 2019 93 views

how do i know which artistic career suits me best?

I'm currently studying advertisement design as a junior in high school, but I'm not sure if i want to continue the path of 2d graphic design. Fashion design used to be a huge interest of mine, but lately I've been considering interior design as a career path as well, except i have very little...

#career #design #fashiondesign #interiordesign #fashion

kimberly H.’s Avatar
kimberly H. Apr 12, 2019 100 views

How many years does it take to be a photographer

I already love to take pictures of landscapes, and i would love to take more detailed and professional photos. #photography #fashion...

#art

Gabby H.’s Avatar
Gabby H. Apr 08, 2019 112 views

Are there any really good colleges to go to for Fashion Design?

I plan on going into fashion design, and I'm struggling trying to find the right college to attend #fashion-design #college...

#fashion

Maron K.’s Avatar
Maron K. Oct 08, 2018 258 views

I want to be a fashion designer and I want to make a difference in the world. Can someone help me please. Which steps should I take?

My first and second years in college I was mainly focus on surviving. At 18, I had nowhere to live and no help from anyone. Working full time I was completely distracted and couldn’t focus on school. Now I own financial aid and I can’t start school unless I pay them back. I know what I want...

#fashion #finance #college

Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Sep 28, 2018 249 views

I am planning on getting a Bachelors in Fashion Design, but was wondering if I could get apportunities at other various jobs with that?

For example if I were to have my bachelors in fashion would that only entitled me to jobs at farshion/garment making or could I have more options/choices on what I would like to based my work and skills at? #fashion #fashion-design...

#career

June P.’s Avatar
June P. Sep 27, 2018 192 views

Fashion Institute of Technology

Hello, I have a few questions that need answering. 1. If I want to pursue a fashion career, and want to attend into FIT. Should I have knowledge of ​how to create clothes, and make sketches, before applying? 2. What do you really do when volunteering into NYC Fashion Week? 3. What skills...

#fashion #fashion-design #design #career-details

Faith J.’s Avatar
Faith J. Aug 27, 2018 196 views

What is your advice for a sophomore in high school, who wants to go to a competitive college?

I am currently a sophomore in high school, and I plan to attend the Savannah College of Art and Design. I want to major in textiles and have a minor degree in fashion illustration to participate in runway fashion. Is there any advice on how to be more competitive so I can strive to getting...

#fashion #high-school #art #arts

Natalie F.’s Avatar
Natalie F. Aug 08, 2018 192 views
Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Jul 06, 2018 204 views

Can fashion designers sell their designs to companies with no ties afterwards?

I onced saw this on a Korean drama where a girl would sell her fashion designs to companies and they would pay her in return. It looked like the company was only interested in the design and wanted the designer to handed down the rigthst to own her design. I am just curious whether this...

#design #fashion-merchandising #fashion-design #fashion #fashion-industry

Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Jul 06, 2018 185 views

Where are some good schools or intership places to study/learn more about haute couture?

Ever since I discored Michael Cinco's haute coture fashion designs, I have developed a love for the way he eleganltyl creates and decorates his dresses. They are very unique and intrique to look at which is why I think I have evolve this intertest in learning more about this type of fashion...

#fashion #fashion-design #fashion-shows