Career Questions tagged Fashion

Many have a desire to pursue a fashion design career, but there are a ton more choices. Most colleges offer a fashion degree. With a degree in fashion opportunities in...

Arianna A.’s Avatar
Arianna A. Jun 19 229 views

Is it too late to figure out what I want to do if I’m 12

I play tennis,I love shopping and anything related to fashion My dream job is to be a #professional spy or detective. #fashion...

Audrey P.’s Avatar
Audrey P. Jun 18 277 views

I am 15 years old and I feel like I should have some idea of what I should do or be in the future. I feel like I am not good at anything. Any ideas on how I should figure out?

I am 15, I make good grades (4.6 gpa), im in all honors and AP courses, im athletic, im tall and skinny, i play travel sports all year round, I was a spirit leader last year, im full of energy, i have adhd, i am nervous about presenting in large crowds but i can talk to large crowds, i take...

#college #future #fashion #art #unsure #chef #sports-management #technology #travel #medicine

Saneen K.’s Avatar
Saneen K. Jun 14 113 views

Can I make a career in fashion without getting a degree that is directly related to fashion?

I'm currently going into my sophomore year and I'm pursuing a degree in International Relations and History with a sequence in Data Science. While I do love these topics I am also really interested in working in the fashion industry. Perhaps going marketing or fashion writing, etc. I really...

#fashion-design #marketing #fashion

Amelia K.’s Avatar
Amelia K. Jun 16 116 views

What careers would you suggest I look into if I am interested in art, fashion and marketing?

I am interested in many things and I am looking for a career that will utilize and fulfill my interests in business, art and/or fashion #fashion #art #artist #marketing...

#career

Mermaid O.’s Avatar
Mermaid O. May 01 173 views

Should I take anatomy and physiology along with Pharmacology and Nutrition?

Hello there So in summer I term which starts 06/04/2020 and ends on 07/01/2020 I will plan to take anatomy and physiology level 2 which is 4 credits in 5 weeks. Now along with that class, I'm planning (or deciding) whether or not I should take pharmacology which is 3 credits. However, there...

#medical #help #college #fashion #summerterm #nursing #nurse #careeradvice #summer #career #anatomy #books #library #courses #medicine

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 14 84 views

Would I be a good fit to be a model?

Many models are gorgeous and yes I have no confidence but I want to be one but the question is am I good enough...

#fashion

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12 107 views

what is a good way to get your modeling picture to a person who does that kind of stuff

Many told me I am pretty and beautiful and gorgeous (I have a hard time believing them) But I would love to model #art #design #fashion #photograph...

#graphic-design

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12 92 views

what are some tips on being a model?

I want to be one even tho im ugly I can pretend im pretty #fashion #career-details...

#job

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12 93 views

what is it like being a model?

#modeling is it nice being a model #fashion...

#photographing

Polina W.’s Avatar
Polina W. Apr 25 95 views

Is fashion marketing female dominated?

Hi, I would like to ask this for anyone currently working in fashion marketing. Would you say you work mostly with females? I have always enjoyed working with both men and women and would like to enter a career in fashion marketing and have always been under the impression it is female...

#business #marketing #fashion #professional #career

Polina W.’s Avatar
Polina W. Apr 25 101 views

Is a fashion marketing degree too specific?

Hi, I want to get into marketing & have had an interest particularly in fashion marketing. I have received an offer to study fashion marketing as a master's degree at a really good university and it looks really interesting & definitely something I would like to do as a career....

#business #marketing #fashion #career-details #career

Aysun S.’s Avatar
Aysun S. Jan 26 118 views
Shaikha A.’s Avatar
Shaikha A. Jan 22 63 views

what do i need to choose for IGCSE if i wanted to be a decor designer?

so next year i need to study IGCSE but i don't know which subjects to choose... so please i need someone to help me choose.. thanks....

#fashion

Jillian Q.’s Avatar
Jillian Q. Dec 12, 2019 104 views
Maddie S.’s Avatar
Maddie S. Dec 10, 2019 171 views

How long did it take to get your career in the art field started?

#art #artist #fashion #career #artistic #digitalart I would just like to know how long it took for some people to jump start their career in art. I know that for many it can take ages, but for some others it doesn't take too long with the right amount of...

Jess M.’s Avatar
Jess M. Dec 10, 2019 136 views

If I want to get into fashion design, what would be the best first few steps?

I’m 17, and I’m just curious because I love thinking about outfits. I just would like to know some of the first steps to make my ideas into reality. #fashion #fashion #fashion-design #graphic-design #design #marketing #business #art...

Mattea S.’s Avatar
Mattea S. Nov 14, 2019 93 views

What should I put in my fashion and design portfolio, and when should it be done?

I’m dead set on being a fashion designer, but as a year round athlete, it’s hard to build a portfolio. More specifically one that is worth looking at. #fashion...

#design

simona M.’s Avatar
simona M. Oct 20, 2019 133 views

Dentistry and passion for fashion,how could it get together?:(

Im a general dentist,wich didn’t practiced for about 5y and i love fashion,styling,communication,people and making things pretty..im trying to find myself again in the profession that ive got,but i don’t know what is the right way... #fashion #fashiondesign...

#dentist

Ave G.’s Avatar
Ave G. Sep 16, 2019 99 views

how hard is it to be a designer and a cool makeup artist

i love making scary make up it is cool and is seems fun to m ake people look so freaky and scary #nightmares #cosmetology #art #artist #fashion...

#design

brian D.’s Avatar
brian D. Sep 12, 2019 86 views

How do I become a skateboarding model for different brands

#fashion-design How can i become a skateboard model for different brands such as Vans and Supreme etc....

#fashion

Jennifer E.’s Avatar
Jennifer E. Sep 06, 2019 114 views

What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career in a fashion industry?

Hi my name is Jennifer, I am a Glen Rose HS students, I am 17 years old and a junior. My strengths are being a good communicator, organizing and cleaning. I am interested in the fashion industry. In my spare time I like to organize. What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career...

#fashion-design #career #fashion #design

Giulianna L.’s Avatar
Giulianna L. Jul 26, 2019 130 views

What is it like being a fashion designer?

I have always wanted to be one, but im nervous im not passionate about it enough. What is it like? Is it very competitive? #fashion #fashion-design #design...

#art

kenzie J.’s Avatar
kenzie J. Jun 12, 2019 163 views
peyton G.’s Avatar
peyton G. May 10, 2019 118 views

what five (5) classes do i have to take for fashion designing?

Im going to be going to belmont university for design and im not exactly sure which classes i could take to get this degree....

#fashion

Aliyah J.’s Avatar
Aliyah J. Apr 23, 2019 123 views

What jobs would you suggest, that would best fit my personality?

My personality is fun, outgoing & girly. I really love things that have to do with fashion....

#fashion