Career Questions tagged Fashion

Many have a desire to pursue a fashion design career, but there are a ton more choices. Most colleges offer a fashion degree. With a degree in fashion opportunities in...

Clara N.’s Avatar
Clara N. Sep 19 40 views

How is it to work in the fashion industry as a fashion critic and a fashion director? What major should I take to become a figure in the fashion industry but not from a dress-making part?

I am an aspiring entrepreneur to start an own fashion brand, I can do fashion illustration and sew as well but likes the business part of fashion more than actually making them. I also hold a certificate from Parsons's course. #fashion #fashion-shows #media-and-fashion #fashion-design...

#fashion-industry

Nadia Y.’s Avatar
Nadia Y. Sep 18 25 views

Do they have something that can help my modeling career in college

I like fashion so i want to show off new close in shoes....

#fashion

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Sep 08 96 views

Where do I start if I want to go into the fashion industry?

I love to sketch out designs and have a huge passion for fashion but I don't know much about really big brands. Where do I start now that I know what I want to do with my life? #fashion #fashion designers #apparel-and-fashion #designers #fashion-design...

#fashion-shows

Bella K.’s Avatar
Bella K. Jul 25 89 views

What are some unique ways to gain experience?

Hi I'm in High School and I'm interested in working in the fashion industry. Do you have any recommendations for things I can do that I can do to make me stand out? #high-school #fashion #fashion-shows #career-details...

#apparel-and-fashion

Jinah L.’s Avatar
Jinah L. Jul 19 76 views

Which minor would be most helpful for a job in the fashion industry?

I'm pursuing a major in Economics and want to enter the fashion industry some way in the future. Which major would you recommend? #majors-and-minors #fashion #career...

#minor

Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Jul 18 57 views

How can i trained myself to be prepare for fashion school?

I took fashion 101 in high school and will be starting fashion school this fall. I'm familiarized somewhat with sewing and making clothes, but I know I lack skill. Any recommended websites or youtube videos? #july20 #fashion...

#fashion-design

Melissa P.’s Avatar
Melissa P. Jul 13 135 views

How do I get into the fashion industry?

I’m 20 years old, not in college, and during my time in quarantine from Coronavirus I realised I have an interest and maybe even a niche in fashion. I would love to be a fashion stylist or even a fashion blogger but have no idea where to start or where to get help on getting started!...

#fashion

Arianna A.’s Avatar
Arianna A. Jun 19 271 views

Is it too late to figure out what I want to do if I’m 12

I play tennis,I love shopping and anything related to fashion My dream job is to be a #professional spy or detective. #fashion...

Audrey P.’s Avatar
Audrey P. Jun 18 382 views

I am 15 years old and I feel like I should have some idea of what I should do or be in the future. I feel like I am not good at anything. Any ideas on how I should figure out?

I am 15, I make good grades (4.6 gpa), im in all honors and AP courses, im athletic, im tall and skinny, i play travel sports all year round, I was a spirit leader last year, im full of energy, i have adhd, i am nervous about presenting in large crowds but i can talk to large crowds, i take...

#sports-management #fashion #technology #college #medicine #art #unsure #travel #future #chef

Saneen K.’s Avatar
Saneen K. Jun 14 145 views

Can I make a career in fashion without getting a degree that is directly related to fashion?

I'm currently going into my sophomore year and I'm pursuing a degree in International Relations and History with a sequence in Data Science. While I do love these topics I am also really interested in working in the fashion industry. Perhaps going marketing or fashion writing, etc. I really...

#fashion-design #fashion #marketing

Amelia K.’s Avatar
Amelia K. Jun 16 152 views

What careers would you suggest I look into if I am interested in art, fashion and marketing?

I am interested in many things and I am looking for a career that will utilize and fulfill my interests in business, art and/or fashion #fashion #art #artist #marketing...

#career

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 14 107 views

Would I be a good fit to be a model?

Many models are gorgeous and yes I have no confidence but I want to be one but the question is am I good enough...

#fashion

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12 127 views

what is a good way to get your modeling picture to a person who does that kind of stuff

Many told me I am pretty and beautiful and gorgeous (I have a hard time believing them) But I would love to model #art #design #fashion #photograph...

#graphic-design

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12 134 views

what are some tips on being a model?

I want to be one even tho im ugly I can pretend im pretty #fashion #career-details...

#job

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12 121 views

what is it like being a model?

#modeling is it nice being a model #fashion...

#photographing

Polina W.’s Avatar
Polina W. Apr 25 119 views

Is fashion marketing female dominated?

Hi, I would like to ask this for anyone currently working in fashion marketing. Would you say you work mostly with females? I have always enjoyed working with both men and women and would like to enter a career in fashion marketing and have always been under the impression it is female...

#fashion #career #professional #marketing #business

Polina W.’s Avatar
Polina W. Apr 25 124 views

Is a fashion marketing degree too specific?

Hi, I want to get into marketing & have had an interest particularly in fashion marketing. I have received an offer to study fashion marketing as a master's degree at a really good university and it looks really interesting & definitely something I would like to do as a career....

#fashion #career #career-details #marketing #business

Aysun S.’s Avatar
Aysun S. Jan 26 135 views
Shaikha A.’s Avatar
Shaikha A. Jan 22 70 views

what do i need to choose for IGCSE if i wanted to be a decor designer?

so next year i need to study IGCSE but i don't know which subjects to choose... so please i need someone to help me choose.. thanks....

#fashion

Jillian Q.’s Avatar
Jillian Q. Dec 12, 2019 127 views
Maddie S.’s Avatar
Maddie S. Dec 10, 2019 185 views

How long did it take to get your career in the art field started?

#art #artist #fashion #career #artistic #digitalart I would just like to know how long it took for some people to jump start their career in art. I know that for many it can take ages, but for some others it doesn't take too long with the right amount of...

Jess M.’s Avatar
Jess M. Dec 10, 2019 151 views

If I want to get into fashion design, what would be the best first few steps?

I’m 17, and I’m just curious because I love thinking about outfits. I just would like to know some of the first steps to make my ideas into reality. #fashion #fashion #fashion-design #graphic-design #design #marketing #business #art...

Mattea S.’s Avatar
Mattea S. Nov 14, 2019 121 views

What should I put in my fashion and design portfolio, and when should it be done?

I’m dead set on being a fashion designer, but as a year round athlete, it’s hard to build a portfolio. More specifically one that is worth looking at. #fashion...

#design

simona M.’s Avatar
simona M. Oct 20, 2019 150 views

Dentistry and passion for fashion,how could it get together?:(

Im a general dentist,wich didn’t practiced for about 5y and i love fashion,styling,communication,people and making things pretty..im trying to find myself again in the profession that ive got,but i don’t know what is the right way... #fashion #fashiondesign...

#dentist

Ave G.’s Avatar
Ave G. Sep 16, 2019 112 views

how hard is it to be a designer and a cool makeup artist

i love making scary make up it is cool and is seems fun to m ake people look so freaky and scary #nightmares #cosmetology #art #artist #fashion...

#design

brian D.’s Avatar
brian D. Sep 12, 2019 95 views

How do I become a skateboarding model for different brands

#fashion-design How can i become a skateboard model for different brands such as Vans and Supreme etc....

#fashion