Career Questions tagged Fashion

Many have a desire to pursue a fashion design career, but there are a ton more choices. Most colleges offer a fashion degree. With a degree in fashion opportunities in...

Mattea S.’s Avatar
Mattea S. Nov 14 4 views

What should I put in my fashion and design portfolio, and when should it be done?

I’m dead set on being a fashion designer, but as a year round athlete, it’s hard to build a portfolio. More specifically one that is worth looking at. #fashion...

#design

simona M.’s Avatar
simona M. Oct 20 39 views

Dentistry and passion for fashion,how could it get together?:(

Im a general dentist,wich didn’t practiced for about 5y and i love fashion,styling,communication,people and making things pretty..im trying to find myself again in the profession that ive got,but i don’t know what is the right way... #fashion #fashiondesign...

#dentist

Ave G.’s Avatar
Ave G. Sep 16 31 views

how hard is it to be a designer and a cool makeup artist

i love making scary make up it is cool and is seems fun to m ake people look so freaky and scary #nightmares #cosmetology #art #artist #fashion...

#design

brian D.’s Avatar
brian D. Sep 12 35 views

How do I become a skateboarding model for different brands

#fashion-design How can i become a skateboard model for different brands such as Vans and Supreme etc....

#fashion

Jennifer E.’s Avatar
Jennifer E. Sep 06 31 views

What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career in a fashion industry?

Hi my name is Jennifer, I am a Glen Rose HS students, I am 17 years old and a junior. My strengths are being a good communicator, organizing and cleaning. I am interested in the fashion industry. In my spare time I like to organize. What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career...

#design #fashion #career #fashion-design

Giulianna L.’s Avatar
Giulianna L. Jul 26 57 views

What is it like being a fashion designer?

I have always wanted to be one, but im nervous im not passionate about it enough. What is it like? Is it very competitive? #fashion #fashion-design #design...

#art

kenzie J.’s Avatar
kenzie J. Jun 12 79 views
peyton G.’s Avatar
peyton G. May 10 65 views

what five (5) classes do i have to take for fashion designing?

Im going to be going to belmont university for design and im not exactly sure which classes i could take to get this degree....

#fashion

Aliyah J.’s Avatar
Aliyah J. Apr 23 74 views

What jobs would you suggest, that would best fit my personality?

My personality is fun, outgoing & girly. I really love things that have to do with fashion....

#fashion

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Apr 14 73 views

how do i know which artistic career suits me best?

I'm currently studying advertisement design as a junior in high school, but I'm not sure if i want to continue the path of 2d graphic design. Fashion design used to be a huge interest of mine, but lately I've been considering interior design as a career path as well, except i have very little...

#fashion #interiordesign #fashiondesign #career #design

kimberly H.’s Avatar
kimberly H. Apr 12 76 views

How many years does it take to be a photographer

I already love to take pictures of landscapes, and i would love to take more detailed and professional photos. #photography #fashion...

#art

Gabby H.’s Avatar
Gabby H. Apr 08 80 views

Are there any really good colleges to go to for Fashion Design?

I plan on going into fashion design, and I'm struggling trying to find the right college to attend #fashion-design #college...

#fashion

Maron K.’s Avatar
Maron K. Oct 08, 2018 228 views

I want to be a fashion designer and I want to make a difference in the world. Can someone help me please. Which steps should I take?

My first and second years in college I was mainly focus on surviving. At 18, I had nowhere to live and no help from anyone. Working full time I was completely distracted and couldn’t focus on school. Now I own financial aid and I can’t start school unless I pay them back. I know what I want...

#fashion #college #finance

Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Sep 28, 2018 216 views

I am planning on getting a Bachelors in Fashion Design, but was wondering if I could get apportunities at other various jobs with that?

For example if I were to have my bachelors in fashion would that only entitled me to jobs at farshion/garment making or could I have more options/choices on what I would like to based my work and skills at? #fashion #fashion-design...

#career

June P.’s Avatar
June P. Sep 27, 2018 166 views

Fashion Institute of Technology

Hello, I have a few questions that need answering. 1. If I want to pursue a fashion career, and want to attend into FIT. Should I have knowledge of ​how to create clothes, and make sketches, before applying? 2. What do you really do when volunteering into NYC Fashion Week? 3. What skills...

#fashion #career-details #fashion-design #design

Faith J.’s Avatar
Faith J. Aug 27, 2018 177 views

What is your advice for a sophomore in high school, who wants to go to a competitive college?

I am currently a sophomore in high school, and I plan to attend the Savannah College of Art and Design. I want to major in textiles and have a minor degree in fashion illustration to participate in runway fashion. Is there any advice on how to be more competitive so I can strive to getting...

#arts #fashion #art #high-school

sanya S.’s Avatar
sanya S. Jun 27, 2018 216 views
Natalie F.’s Avatar
Natalie F. Aug 08, 2018 165 views
Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Jul 06, 2018 180 views

Can fashion designers sell their designs to companies with no ties afterwards?

I onced saw this on a Korean drama where a girl would sell her fashion designs to companies and they would pay her in return. It looked like the company was only interested in the design and wanted the designer to handed down the rigthst to own her design. I am just curious whether this...

#fashion #fashion-industry #fashion-merchandising #fashion-design #design

Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Jul 06, 2018 160 views

Where are some good schools or intership places to study/learn more about haute couture?

Ever since I discored Michael Cinco's haute coture fashion designs, I have developed a love for the way he eleganltyl creates and decorates his dresses. They are very unique and intrique to look at which is why I think I have evolve this intertest in learning more about this type of fashion...

#fashion #fashion-shows #fashion-design

Illeeyah P.’s Avatar
Illeeyah P. Jun 27, 2018 173 views
Melanie G.’s Avatar
Melanie G. Jan 16, 2018 803 views

What could you do with a fashion marketing degree?

I really want to take this major but i don't really understand what fashion marketing /merchandising involves ? #marketing #fashion-merchandising #fashion #marketing #marketing-and-advertising...

#apparel-and-fashion

Sierra J.’s Avatar
Sierra J. Jan 10, 2018 187 views

Whats the best way to become a model ?

Because I want to become a model and I want to know the best route to go. #model #vogue #africanamericanmodel #modeling...

#fashion

Regan  S.’s Avatar
Regan S. Aug 30, 2017 218 views

Do you have to go to college for modeling ? If i should attend college, what should i major in?

I am unsure if I should attend college because I want to be a model , but I don't know what i would even major in. #modeling #college #college-major...

#fashion