Career Questions tagged Fashion

Many have a desire to pursue a fashion design career, but there are a ton more choices. Most colleges offer a fashion degree. With a degree in fashion opportunities in...

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Aug 27 70 views

I want to become a runway model.

I am 5’8 1/2 and have the measurements of 34-24-36. Although I need to lose 2 inches off my hips to become a runway model, do you think runway modelling agencies will accept me?

Sade’s Avatar
Sade Jul 14 223 views

What do you need to do to become a Fashion Designer?

I am in high school, but for a career, I want to become a fashion designer. What is needed to do so?

Karinna’s Avatar
Karinna Jun 13 321 views

I want to become a fashion designer and don’t know where to start?

My dream career is to be become a fashion designer, however I’m not sure how to approach being what I want to be. What do I have to do first in order to fulfill my career?

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon Jun 13 134 views

how quickly can i open a store front.

The only aspect of the fashion world i am missing exp. in is the retail side of things if i could get a greater understanding of what it takes that be amazing.

Omarion’s Avatar
Omarion May 17 89 views

What is the most important thing I am working toward?

In fashion, there are many things to pursue and reasons to work. When you're trying to improve your career, what is the most important thing you are working toward?

Omarion’s Avatar
Omarion May 17 119 views

What impact will this job have on my life?

I inquired because fashion is important to me. I need to know how much it will effect me in the future, both positively and negatively.

Omarion’s Avatar
Omarion May 17 125 views

Will I be canceled out if I choose to do two activities that will take up some time at work?

I raised this question because I am inclined to multitasking. For instance, I used to work at McDonald's, and had to seek for a second job while babysitting and sleeping.

Tahgie’s Avatar
Tahgie May 03 196 views

Where Yo Swag @?

If You're a fashion designer how long did it take you to really start making wearable pieces.? And when did you get your first purchase.? If you're a video or photography what was your longest project and how long did it take you? & when did you start making money for your visuals?

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Apr 03 132 views

Do stylists get paid well?

I was wondering how much do stylists (any type of stylist) get paid an hour and how much they would make a yearly / monthly? Is it a stable job that will provide me a future that will allow me to retire early or late?

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Apr 03 135 views

How do you become a stylist?

When I mean how do you become a stylist, I wondering what the qualifications are to become a stylist. I'm curious about what it takes to become either a fashion stylist or a hairstylist.

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Feb 04 232 views

How can I prepare myself to become a fashion major?

#college-major #professional #fashion #fashion-design

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Feb 04 374 views

How do you start your own fashion business?

#business #fashion #fashion-design #design #marketing

Isabelle’s Avatar
Isabelle Feb 03 191 views

Which college courses are most beneficial for people wanting a career in fashion/business?

#fashion #business

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Feb 02 143 views

What are some ways to have a better understanding in fashion nowadays?

#fashion #fashion-design #art

Angel’s Avatar
Angel Dec 17, 2021 277 views

Should I double major in Business and fine arts?

I am currently a business major concentrating on entrepreneurship, but I have too many interests in the art, fashion, and beauty industry. I think I should narrow my goals down before committing to a broad major like business. #business #art #fashion #entrepreneur #college-major

SRIVEDA’s Avatar
SRIVEDA Nov 13, 2021 187 views

what we have to study for fashion designing after 10th ?

#fashion-design #artist #fashion

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Oct 26, 2021 162 views

I want to become a high fashion, runway model, where do I start?

I want to become a runway model and apart from getting my digitalis, headshots etc. done how should I start? Is it worth it to find an agent? #fashion #model

Anjali’s Avatar
Anjali Oct 20, 2021 163 views

What education preparation would you recommend for someone who wants to advance in fashion designing?

#fashion #fashion-design

kyla’s Avatar
kyla Oct 19, 2021 257 views

How do I become a fashion designer for like models or movies or just in general? I don't know how to start my career and get other people in the world to see my designs, how do I show my designs?

I love clothes and shoes and creating outfits in general and when I get older if acting doesn't work out for me I want to become a fashion designer. #fashion #design #fashion-design

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Oct 05, 2021 182 views

What are some ways that I can do to achieve my goal as a stylist?

I'm still in high school looking for ways to become a stylist.
#fashion #stylist #style

Isabelle’s Avatar
Isabelle Oct 05, 2021 209 views

What types of entering jobs would be best for someone who's interested in business/fashion to have more experience?

I'm currently a senior in high school and I want to start looking for jobs at entering level. #business #fashion #career

Isabelle’s Avatar
Isabelle Oct 05, 2021 216 views

What careers are best for people interested in the fashion and business industry?

#business #fashion #career

Isabelle’s Avatar
Isabelle Oct 05, 2021 190 views

What should I consider when choosing a career in the business industry?

I'm interested in business and fashion, it would be ideal if I could get a job involving both. But I'm not sure how I could narrow down a specific career. #business #fashion #career

Scout’s Avatar
Scout Sep 16, 2021 243 views

What does it take to be a fashion designer?

#fashion-design #fashion #design

Kholofelo’s Avatar
Kholofelo Sep 02, 2021 223 views

How will I know that they are hiring?

I'm a bubbly person lovee to laugh and I like #fashion. I'm a people's person easy to approach and easy to communicate with

Anasia’s Avatar
Anasia Aug 05, 2021 723 views

What do I need to do to become a model.

I’m in the 11th grade. I love online shopping for clothes and accessories. I like doing photoshoots. #fashion #career #career-choice #model #modeling #fashion-design

Jeremiah’s Avatar
Jeremiah Aug 05, 2021 258 views

How can I start my fame on TV or How can I start my political career

I've always wanted to be on TV advocating for youth, to show the world that even though we are young we can still acomplish big things, and that all we need is there support and efforts to help us get there. I want to be on TV to show adults that yes we are young yes we are kids/teenagers but...

D'chelin’s Avatar
D'chelin Aug 04, 2021 356 views

How many years does it take to become a graphic designer?

I like to design, build, and play basketball. #graphic-design #art #fashion

Janaa’s Avatar
Janaa Jul 27, 2021 193 views

what is the career you wanna do and love

i wanna do fashion i love dressing up i love wearing make up i love the style all the celebrities be wearing i even love dressing up my son and my nieces and nephews up #fashion

Chérell’s Avatar
Chérell Jun 30, 2021 235 views

How do I get recognized to become a model?

Hey, My name is Chérell Frost and I want to be become a fashion model/designer/icon. #fashion #fashion-design