Career Questions tagged Fashion

Many have a desire to pursue a fashion design career, but there are a ton more choices. Most colleges offer a fashion degree. With a degree in fashion opportunities in...

Janaa S.’s Avatar
Janaa S. Janaa S. Jul 27 17 views

what is the career you wanna do and love

i wanna do fashion i love dressing up i love wearing make up i love the style all the celebrities be wearing i even love dressing up my son and my nieces and nephews up...

#fashion

Chérell F.’s Avatar
Chérell F. Chérell F. Jun 30 44 views

How do I get recognized to become a model?

Hey, My name is Chérell Frost and I want to be become a fashion model/designer/icon. #fashion...

#fashion-design

Asha G.’s Avatar
Asha G. Asha G. Jun 28 33 views
Shoshana A.’s Avatar
Shoshana A. Shoshana A. Jun 27 49 views
Clare D.’s Avatar
Clare D. Clare D. Jun 25 73 views

Advice for picking an undergrad major?

Hello! I am trying to pick an undergrad major, and I am very indecisive! Currently, I am looking at many majors ranging from policy to marketing. I love FASHION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, ACTIVISM, and PSYCHOLOGY! If anyone knows of any undergrad majors that are vague or versatile enough for me...

#psychology #undecided #fashion-design #fashion #highpaying #college #environmentalscience #college-major #major

Monae M.’s Avatar
Monae M. Monae M. Jun 23 77 views

Who wants to be apart of the Fashion Industry?

I want to be in the fashion industry and share my ideas out to people around the world. #fashion-design #fashion...

#technology

Kyle P.’s Avatar
Kyle P. Kyle P. Jun 19 85 views

What are the steps to become a chef?

I am a people people #chef #fashion #cooking #career #travel I love to cook I like to help out people I love to...

nadia F.’s Avatar
nadia F. nadia F. May 24 82 views

What is the highest degree you can get in business?

I am about to graduate highschool and will be attending city college to major in buisness. #buisness #fashion #design...

#clothing

candice S.’s Avatar
candice S. candice S. Apr 07 219 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. #career #business #fun #sonogram #artist #fashion...

#models #book #fashion-design #modeling #author #writer

Yuanbiao T.’s Avatar
Yuanbiao T. Yuanbiao T. Mar 10 66 views
Brisa L.’s Avatar
Brisa L. Brisa L. Feb 24 105 views

What’s it like owning a business?

I like the idea of fashion and working with hair and nails. I’m just a laid back person and I like to work with things I’m passionate about....

#fashion

Yazlynn W.’s Avatar
Yazlynn W. Yazlynn W. Feb 24 111 views

How do you become known to the modeling industry if you don't have that big of a platform, things like Instagram .

My name is Yazlynn. I am a 15 year old school girl that enjoys both sports and modeling. When I was younger, a family friend of mine had her own modeling business I joined. We went to small shows almost every weekend and kept up with a specific diet. I loved it because I see myself as a very...

#fashion #arts #lesson-planning #business

Jaydon W.’s Avatar
Jaydon W. Jaydon W. Feb 23 132 views

I want to own and run a fashion line but I don't know what to do in college to do that. Please help.

I'm a junior from Lynn, MA. I'm graduating high school next year, and need some help on what to do #fashion #art #majors #college...

#clothing

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Valerie M. Feb 23 133 views

What career should I do in the fashion industry if I want to do a fashion line but I'm not a designer?

I want to have my own fashion line and influence fashion and be very known. I want to make it to the top of the industry. But, I'm not a designer. I'm not interested in designing, but how do I have my own fashion line without being a designer for it? And if possible any high school classes or...

#styling #fashion-shows #apparel #help #designer #merchandising #fashion-design #fashion #apparel-and-fashion #artist

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Valerie M. Feb 23 107 views

What should I do in highschool to prepare me for the fashion industry?

I am a junior in highschool interested in pursuing a career in fashion. I am not sure what career I want, but I want to be prepared for the industry. #fashion-design #fashion #merchandising...

#apparel-and-fashion

Shaun B.’s Avatar
Shaun B. Shaun B. Feb 22 273 views

What are the steps in fashion designing?

I`m Shaun, I have a good sense of fashion. I want to go to college for fashion designing, and someday I`m going to create my own fashion line and sell them in stores. #fashion #fashion-shows #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion...

#fashion-and-style

Amirah S.’s Avatar
Amirah S. Amirah S. Jan 22 142 views

Where can I learn more about fashion marketing?

I would like to major in fashion and would like more information and the privilege to learn more #fashion #help #internships...

#apparel-and-fashion

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Loren U. Jan 22 189 views

I'm in the 10th grade and I really want to pursue the business career path, but I'm not completely sure what business field I should look into?

Some of my interests include clothing and fashion, exploring different designs of houses, traveling to new places, and being in control of making decisions. #entrepreneur #fashion #realestate #business #management...

#marketing

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 85 views

How old do you have to be to become a fashion designer and how many years of fashion school do you need?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #fashion...

#school

Abhinav K.’s Avatar
Abhinav K. Abhinav K. Dec 24, 2020 265 views

I want to study both fashion designing and physical education after 12th, is it possible to do so?

I want to be a fashion designer and a gym trainer both, please help #fashion...

#gym

Brynn G.’s Avatar
Brynn G. Brynn G. Dec 22, 2020 161 views
Marzia M.’s Avatar
Marzia M. Marzia M. Nov 24, 2020 327 views

How to start a career as fashion buyer?

I am a fashion buying student at the University of Westminster struggling to find an internship in the fashion industry. My ultimate aspiration is to become a buyer for a luxury e-commerce retailer but, as it will be my first experience, I am open to everything. I have sent applications for...

#fashion #apparel-and-fashion #retail #buyer #internship #future-careers

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. MJ M. Nov 18, 2020 844 views

What is the best sewing machine to learn beginner sewing and fashion design on?

I've been researching machines and can't find the right one. I am fairly new at sewing and don't quite know what to look for. I want it to be inexpensive, durable, and portable but it's hard to find one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I am starting to learn sewing now to help me create...

#fashion #givingiscaring #sewing #learning #fashion-design #education

Kaiah W.’s Avatar
Kaiah W. Kaiah W. Nov 13, 2020 209 views

What are the best schools for fashion and designing?

I'm a Sophomore in high school and I want to be an entrepreneur in the fashion industry. I know that I want to go to a 4-year university to get my degree in business, but I want to know if I have to go to another school for fashion and design. If so, what schools would you recommend? #fashion...

#fashion-and-style #apparel-and-fashion #givingiscaring #entrepreneur #business #college

Kaiah W.’s Avatar
Kaiah W. Kaiah W. Nov 13, 2020 145 views

What tips do you have for starting a business?

I'm a Sophomore in high school, and I thinking about becoming an entrepreneur in the clothing/fashion industry. What do I need to know in order to be successful? #business #fashion #entrepreneur...

#clothing

Bella K.’s Avatar
Bella K. Bella K. Nov 12, 2020 225 views

How can I survive an unpaid internship?

After I graduate high school, my goal is to move to NYC and do 3-4 fashion internships, which I know rarely pay at all. I would really appreciate any tips about how to not go broke living like this! #fashion #intern #internship #summer #apparel-and-fashion...

#fashion-shows

Beyza I.’s Avatar
Beyza I. Beyza I. Nov 11, 2020 115 views

What is like to be a fashion designer?

I love to sew and I am self taught. I have been sewing for a year or two and I hope to one day have my own business. I also love children and helping people in need. #children #sewing #fashion...

#childcare