Career Questions tagged Writing

Writing, like communications, is a staple in every career and school. Someone wanting to pursue a career for writing can look to technical writing, journalist, lawyers, and a lot more....

Kalysta L.’s Avatar
Kalysta L. Oct 20 33 views

How can I become more motivated to read or write?

Sometimes I feel as though I have no motivation to read or write, even though I enjoy it. Does anyone know how I can gain that motivation? Thanks! reading writing...

motivation

Kalysta L.’s Avatar
Kalysta L. Oct 19 33 views

How do books get published?

One thing I never understood is how books get published after writing them, does anyone know what happens? Thanks! author writing...

publishing

Kalysta L.’s Avatar
Kalysta L. Oct 19 33 views

Would it be possible for someone to have two careers at once and not have it be too stressful?

I'm a junior in highschool and I'm interested in being a teacher and author, but I would like to know from any professionals if that would be too stressful. Thanks! teaching writing...

stress

Brielle M.’s Avatar
Brielle M. Oct 17 56 views

What are best ways to break into the copywriting industry?

I currently work in the mortgage field, but I am passionate about writing and am looking to make a career shift. I am unsure how I can break into the writing field with no...

Camryn M.’s Avatar
Camryn M. Oct 08 57 views

What goes along with being a investigative journalist

At school,I am most interested writing and psychology.I like watching crime shows and seeing how they use forensic evidence to solve the crime .A topic that im am interested in is writing and researching certain interest of mine. What are some careers options that best align with these...

writing criminal-justice journalism

stephanie L.’s Avatar
stephanie L. Oct 06 78 views

How do you stay motivated or make yourself do something?

I'm a senior in high school, and applying for colleges and writing responses for PIQs has been a struggle. Everyday, I know I need to do them but I can't find myself to get up and actually do them. I try to have a positive outlook on them, but I still feel the dread and pressure of doing it. It...

college student college-advice writing college-admissions

Xiaohui C.’s Avatar
Xiaohui C. Oct 05 69 views

I wonder to know how much I can earn if I were interesting in writing career?

I am a high school student. I like to writing a lot during my free time. I had taken a lot of writing class while learning in high school. writer...

writing

Xiaohui C.’s Avatar
Xiaohui C. Oct 05 87 views

I wonder to know what is the purpose to finding a job?

I was a high school student and interested on writing. I enjoyed to write during the free time....

writing

mikellys P.’s Avatar
mikellys P. Sep 07 160 views

How should i write a personal statement when i dont think theirs anything outgoing or interesting to write about myself

I havent gone through much struggles or any big at all to write about nothing interesting either that i can write about im very stuck on what to write about. personalstatement...

writing

Anthony A.’s Avatar
Anthony A. Sep 04 113 views

Is online writing services is reliable or not?

Hello, what online writing services is reliable or not that provide online services?...

writing

Mercedes K.’s Avatar
Mercedes K. Aug 24 125 views

Blogging?....

Hello. This post is connected to my previous questions that I've asked. How exactly do I start blogging? I gave a couple of things that I'm interested in such as travelling, writing, nutrition, I enjoy watching cartoons, etc . But what would be the step to step process for starting a...

blogging cartoon writing media travel nutrition blog writer write cartoons blogs travelling career

Autumn J.’s Avatar
Autumn J. Aug 01 138 views

Should my major still be business-esque or something like writing/editing?

I don't know much about the specifics of majors and minors in college. But for a while I thought it was something about business. Now I'm thinking. I like to read so much and write. When I do read (some amazing books btw), my mind goes over and over, unconsciously editing and analyzing, it's...

entrepreneur business senior writing editor help

Zariah N.’s Avatar
Zariah N. Jul 31 118 views

How to ask for help for your mental health?

I'm a 22-year-old college student that stills lives at home. I enjoy writing short stories and watching wrestling on my free time. I love listening to rock n roll and mental every day. writing journalism...

college

Carrington B.’s Avatar
Carrington B. Jul 28 111 views

What Kind Of Poetry Do You Like?

I’m a writer and a Slam Poet, so I’m good at writing lots of things and your opinions on what you like to read, will benefit me in the future. writing...

poetry

Prasanth B.’s Avatar
Prasanth B. Jul 14 140 views

how to improve english communication skill

im prasanth from chennaoi english...

writing

Janelle S.’s Avatar
Janelle S. Jun 30 113 views

How to become a writer?

I love writing very much and my dream goal is to become a writer in the future, but I don't know where to start. journalism writing...

author

andre T.’s Avatar
andre T. Jun 24 106 views

How do you become a writer for tv show, movie, games, books.

How to you become a successful writer? currently working on a fictional book now. author writing...

creative-writing

Romeo M.’s Avatar
Romeo M. Jun 21 114 views

what goals can I achieve

I like drawing and writing music I don't really have other hobbies but painting and coming up with good song ideas music writing...

art

Mercedes K.’s Avatar
Mercedes K. Jun 16 128 views

What are some suggested careers for someone who is interested in traveling, writing, and nutrition? (Not my only interests but just a few)

I am attending community college right now as a liberal arts major (I am currently in my second year but I have to obtain all of the required classes, credits, and I want to raise my GPA). college career college-major writer writing nutrition travel...

traveling

Denishia L.’s Avatar
Denishia L. Jun 15 89 views

What can I do to pursue a career as both a journalist and veterinarian?

I love animals and have always been interested in pursuing a career that involved caring for them since I was young, but as I began getting older I found interest in writing which made me want to be come a journalist. Now I'm stuck in trying to pursue both careers as I am currently going to...

writing veterinary-medicine journalism

Wei H.’s Avatar
Wei H. Jun 14 124 views

What are some essential books you recommend reading before the age of 20

Hi all, I'm seeking books that will help me grow as a person and provide a different perspective to thinking about today's contentious issues. books writing...

careerdevelopment

Jailine P.’s Avatar
Jailine P. Jun 12 154 views

How to become a screenwriter?

I’m interested in pursuing screenwriting for shows and films. What would entering this industry look like? What education/experience would I need? Thank you film television writing...

entertainment

Marquis J.’s Avatar
Marquis J. Jun 11 196 views
Sara R.’s Avatar
Sara R. Apr 22 214 views

How do I get a living by writing books - should I also have a side job?

I wrote a book and am working on the second in a series. How do authors get a living by writing because I don't really want to become an editor, agent, or anything like that. I just want to write books. Should I also get a side job? writing author...

jobs

Mia D.’s Avatar
Mia D. Apr 13 194 views

Where can I freelance as a 15 year old high school student?

I've been freelancing and writing articles for clients for 6 months now. I'm at Fiverr and someone has been contacting me for jobs. But, I want to do more. Where else can I freelance? You have to be at least 18 to join Upwork. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can freelance and find...

jobs person freelancer school extracurriculars career-advice high-school writing advice freelancing career