Career Questions tagged Blogging

Monica C.’s Avatar
Monica C. Aug 01 45 views

Stuck between pursuing Content Creation and Entrepreneurship

At the heart of it, I want to pursue a career that can make a positive difference in other people's lives. One of my core values is flexibility, so I've been strongly advised against entrepreneurship but I've latched onto this identity so long it's hard to shed it off. Should I focus singularly...

#blogging #career #july20 #entrepreneurship

Monica C.’s Avatar
Monica C. Aug 01 50 views

Best websites for blogging as major source of income?

Specifically, blogging about personal experiences that can uplift and inspire others to make a difference in their own lives as well as others'. Was recommended IG, Medium, LinkedIn, Wordpress, but I'm open to other platforms! Thank you :) #july20 #blogging...

#career

Tommy T.’s Avatar
Tommy T. Feb 22, 2017 17694 views

what college courses should I take if I want to be a YouTuber?

I am 12 and when I grow up I want to be a YouTuber. I promised my mom I would go to collage but you don't need to go to collage to be a YouTuber. So what collage courses can I take? #gaming #youtube...

#blogging

Iris H.’s Avatar
Iris H. May 06, 2018 306 views

How do you start a blog?

I as a teen, I value wellness, through eating habits and exercise. I have explored this field and found that is dominated by woman, who are in adulthood. I would like to create a space for people my age to find support, as these woman bloggers do. #internet #social-media #blog #blogging #media...

#wellness

Kristine L.’s Avatar
Kristine L. Oct 25, 2017 657 views

How do I pursue a career in social media?

Hello everyone, I am currently a junior in college majoring in Business Accounting and minoring in Public Relations. My interest has always been in social media, blogging, content management (I love writing), and a little bit of graphic design. I love being able to impact and influence other's...

#marketing #public-relations #blogging #social-media #social-media-marketing #marketing-and-advertising #communications

Diamond B.’s Avatar
Diamond B. Feb 07, 2017 577 views

What is the best YouTube camera?

YouTube is a great way that I have seen many people network and get great career opportunities. #blogging #youtube #social-media...

#networking

Elisabeth G.’s Avatar
Elisabeth G. Sep 01, 2017 640 views

What steps do I need to take to become a Missionary Photographer?

I plan to go to school to study Biblical Studies at Grace College in Indiana, and I wanted to know what is the best way to get into Missionary work. I want to start a blog about my missions and post my photography. Photography is a side job and would love to share other people's stories on my...

#love-for-job #blogging #biblical-history #missions #journalism #christian-college #blogger #photojournalism #photography #online-journalism #christian #photographer #missionwork #missionary

Tommy T.’s Avatar
Tommy T. Feb 23, 2017 545 views

How do I know what games are popular on YouTube?

I am 12 and I want to be a YouTuber. There are millions of games out there. How will I know what games to play? #gaming #youtube...

#blogging

Sydney R.’s Avatar
Sydney R. Jun 23, 2016 661 views

Which is easier to maintain: a blog or a vlog?

I've been thinking about starting a blog about my endeavors in college as a musical theatre student and to share the knowledge I'm gaining from my experiences in this field. Now I'm considering creating a YouTube channel to express my thoughts. I'm not sure platform which I should commit my...

#blogging #networking #youtube #social-media

Rachel P.’s Avatar
Rachel P. May 22, 2016 2397 views

What is your favorite part of your job?

I am currently deciding on whether to major in journalism, advertising, public relations, or media studies and would love to read some input on what your favorite and least favorite parts of your job is. Some of the more important aspects when searching for a career that best suits me is a...

#journalism #public-relations #advertising #blogging #social-media #youtube #communications

Anina H.’s Avatar
Anina H. May 11, 2016 576 views

How do I start a blog that makes money? How long does it take?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior interning at CareerVillage. I see a lot of that "work from home!" spam in comment sections. But it seems like many bloggers actually DO manage to work from home, and still make a liveable wage. How do you replicate their success? #technology...

#blogging #content-marketing #marketing