Career Questions tagged Biblical History

Elisabeth G.’s Avatar
Elisabeth G. Sep 01, 2017 673 views

What steps do I need to take to become a Missionary Photographer?

I plan to go to school to study Biblical Studies at Grace College in Indiana, and I wanted to know what is the best way to get into Missionary work. I want to start a blog about my missions and post my photography. Photography is a side job and would love to share other people's stories on my...

#christian-college #biblical-history #missionwork #christian #blogger #photojournalism #journalism #love-for-job #blogging #online-journalism #missionary #photographer #photography #missions

Caleb N.’s Avatar
Caleb N. Jan 09, 2017 457 views

What are some of the options for an undergrad with a BA in History?

I'll be graduating soon and there seems to be no real life options for someone with a BA in History except to press on towards a MA in History. I need a job and want one in this field. #history #historian #historical-research #biblical-history...

#historical-writing

Zech L.’s Avatar
Zech L. Apr 01, 2015 693 views

How do I become a Pastor and start a ministry?

I'm a high school senor I want to become a pastor. I'm reading lots of books on faith and on the Bible and I'm studying under my youth pastor. I'm reading Bible commentaries. Is there any other books I can read? What classes will I need and what else should I do? #youth-ministry...

#biblical-history #reading-bible #theology #pastor

Zech L.’s Avatar
Zech L. Apr 01, 2015 870 views

How do I understand Revelation better?

I am a high school senior and I have read lots of books on the Bible and Bible commentaries, but I still don't understand it. #books #biblical-history #reading-bible #theology...

#seminary