Career Questions tagged Pastor

Swole H.’s Avatar
Swole H. Nov 20, 2019 87 views

How much does a youth pastor make?

I am a junior in high school #youth-pastor #church...

#pastor

Tyler M.’s Avatar
Tyler M. Jan 16, 2018 244 views

Is it beneficial to intern at the job you would like to get after you graduate

I want to be a pastor but would like to know if it’s beneficial to intern at a church #youth-pastor #pastor...

#internships

Jennica V.’s Avatar
Jennica V. Oct 29, 2015 527 views

What can I do to practice being a pastor?

I would love to one day become a pastor, but if I started practicing now, of course i'd get better. What can I do to start by practicing, what tips should I use?...

#pastor

Jennica V.’s Avatar
Jennica V. Oct 15, 2015 1552 views

How do pastors use technology to write sermons and preach?

I have an IT assignment I am working on. I picked a dream job, (pastor) and now must find out how technology relates to that. And, to be honest, I don't think that they need technology. They do to find verses faster and to make a website to help people find the location of the church and...

#church #pastor #technology

Zech L.’s Avatar
Zech L. Apr 01, 2015 693 views

How do I become a Pastor and start a ministry?

I'm a high school senor I want to become a pastor. I'm reading lots of books on faith and on the Bible and I'm studying under my youth pastor. I'm reading Bible commentaries. Is there any other books I can read? What classes will I need and what else should I do? #youth-ministry...

#biblical-history #reading-bible #theology #pastor