Career Questions tagged Pastor

Swole H.’s Avatar
Swole H. Nov 20, 2019 126 views
Tyler M.’s Avatar
Tyler M. Jan 16, 2018 284 views

Is it beneficial to intern at the job you would like to get after you graduate

I want to be a pastor but would like to know if it’s beneficial to intern at a church #youth-pastor #pastor...

#internships

Jennica V.’s Avatar
Jennica V. Oct 29, 2015 558 views

What can I do to practice being a pastor?

I would love to one day become a pastor, but if I started practicing now, of course i'd get better. What can I do to start by practicing, what tips should I use?...

#pastor

Jennica V.’s Avatar
Jennica V. Oct 15, 2015 1609 views

How do pastors use technology to write sermons and preach?

I have an IT assignment I am working on. I picked a dream job, (pastor) and now must find out how technology relates to that. And, to be honest, I don't think that they need technology. They do to find verses faster and to make a website to help people find the location of the church and...

#pastor #church #technology

Zech L.’s Avatar
Zech L. Apr 01, 2015 737 views

How do I become a Pastor and start a ministry?

I'm a high school senor I want to become a pastor. I'm reading lots of books on faith and on the Bible and I'm studying under my youth pastor. I'm reading Bible commentaries. Is there any other books I can read? What classes will I need and what else should I do? #youth-ministry...

#theology #pastor #biblical-history #reading-bible