Career Questions tagged Religion

Katelynn E.’s Avatar
Katelynn E. May 07, 2019 85 views

How do catholic doctors deal with abortions?

I previously asked a question regarding going into the medical field as a career. If I were to go into the medical field how would I handle a situation where a patient wants to have an abortion? I go to a Catholic high school and it is against my religious beliefs. Within my own understanding...

#healthcare #religion #career

Mia K.’s Avatar
Mia K. Aug 21, 2018 132 views
Fiona B.’s Avatar
Fiona B. Mar 07, 2018 258 views

What jobs are available to a student with an Asian Studies BA?

I majored in Asian Studies in college and am graduating soon. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the opportunities out there and am having a hard time narrowing down what I'd like to do. I am interested in religion and have traveled a bit to South Asia. Does anyone have any advice on what to focus in...

#asianstudies #travel #religion

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Dec 06, 2017 234 views

What can one do with a degree in religion or religious studies?

The last few semesters, I have taken a few courses outside of my major and found that I rather enjoy the religion and mythology based courses that my university offers. It has been brought up to me by my professors that a religion degree is offered, and while I have looked into it a bit, I was...

#theology #undergrad #religion #religious-studies #college #spirituality