Career Questions tagged College Selection

Determining which college to go to requires much thought. Some students leave home and experience the world by themselves for the first time. Others stay close to home to be...

ashley K.’s Avatar
ashley K. May 09 79 views

how long do you have to go to college to be a EMS

how long do you have go to college to be a EMS the only reason i want to know is so when i get out of high school if i can take a brake from school or if i need to just go right it to it so i can do what i want i want to do

Jonathan V.’s Avatar
Jonathan V. Apr 15 153 views

Should I choose the college that's better overall or better for my major?

I sometimes wonder if my major will be better in a college that's deemed worse compared to other colleges and so should I go with the college that is considered better, or the college that is better for my major.

Kiley T.’s Avatar
Kiley T. Apr 14 170 views

How do I choose the right college?

When I get ready to go to college I want to be able to afford it, like where it is located, and be able to get the degree I want at that school.

smith M.’s Avatar
smith M. Apr 01 100 views

Game-Designing colleges anywhere in the U.S.

I'm trying to find good colleges for Game-Designing for after I finish my education in high-school does anyone have good suggestions.

Violet S.’s Avatar
Violet S. Mar 02 111 views

Has anybody here gone to college in Hawaii?

I have looked at some of the colleges in Hawaii and if I could go there I think I would. I live in Minnesota so I would have some extra fees but besides that, does anybody know what a college there is like? I'm a bit interested in the UH at Manoa especially.
#college-selection #college #Hawaii

Ingrid H.’s Avatar
Ingrid H. Mar 01 129 views

How do I know what college to attend?

Hi, more recently I have been looking into college more and I am wondering simply what to look for. I know that looking for a college can be stressful, and I am wondering if there are any minor details that you, or others you know, may have overlooked when choosing the right college. So, I'm...

Grace K.’s Avatar
Grace K. Feb 07 124 views

What are some good Universities in the US?

I want to find a university with a 2-year Dental Hygiene program, but I haven't found any when I've looked online. Are there any universities in the US that offer a good 2-year dental hygiene program? #college-selection

Grace K.’s Avatar
Grace K. Feb 07 86 views

Does it matter what kind of college I go to?

Will it affect how likely I am able to get a job if I go to a community college versus a university? #college-selection

Alondra A.’s Avatar
Alondra A. Dec 12, 2021 160 views

Once I pick a college, what should I do?

Senior in high school. Currently waiting for acceptance letters. #college-advice #college-selection

Alondra A.’s Avatar
Alondra A. Dec 12, 2021 261 views

After I get into colleges, how do I pick the best one for myself?

I'm a senior who just applied to colleges and I am now waiting for acceptance letters, #college #college-selection #college-admissions

ashanti B.’s Avatar
ashanti B. Nov 08, 2021 196 views

How to become an LPN?

i want to be an LPN but i don't know how many years i have to go to school for
#college #college-selection #medicine #student #university #licensed-practitioner-nurse #healthcare #nursing

Alondra A.’s Avatar
Alondra A. Nov 05, 2021 214 views

Any advice for students who want to move away for college?

Senior in high school, currently applying to colleges. #moving #college-advice #student #college-selection

stephanie L.’s Avatar
stephanie L. Oct 21, 2021 513 views

Do employers care about what school you go to?

Would I be considered a failure/ not qualified if I didn’t go to the top schools?

#college #career #job #college-selection

Erkhes M.’s Avatar
Erkhes M. Oct 07, 2021 190 views

How do I calm myself during application season?

I feel like I would be anxious that I might not get into a decent college/university. #college #college-admissions #university #college-advice #college-selection

Canming S.’s Avatar
Canming S. Oct 06, 2021 224 views

What are some good colleges in California that has a good STEM program?

I am currently a senior in high school in San Francisco. We are getting close to applying for colleges. Just wanted to know what colleges have a good STEM program. #college-selection #engineering #career #computerscience

Amanda W.’s Avatar
Amanda W. Sep 06, 2021 263 views

As a High School Sophomore, what should I be doing for my future?

I feel a little stuck where I am now. I know I have to do well in my academics and extracurriculars, but it feels like there aren't any real motives or goals during my high school journey. What should I be doing at this stage right now? #college #college-admissions #college-selection...

Kyana H.’s Avatar
Kyana H. Aug 02, 2021 203 views

How long do you have to go to school for to be a Contract Lawyer?

I'm in high school right now and deciding what degree I want to get first for when I go to college and want to know what will help decrease the time in school. #college #law #college-selection

Abagail H.’s Avatar
Abagail H. Jan 23, 2021 234 views