Career Questions tagged College Selection

Determining which college to go to requires much thought. Some students leave home and experience the world by themselves for the first time. Others stay close to home to be...

Breanna’s Avatar
Breanna Aug 23 72 views

How can I do my best to find the college that suits me best with the things I want?

Like colleges that have a good softball program, colleges that offer a good marinebiology or zoology program?

Cera’s Avatar
Cera Aug 09 211 views

Things to Research About Colleges

I've been looking at colleges for a while now trying to narrow down what one I'd like to go to. I just want to see what kinds of things to look for that make one college better than the other. I plan on living in the dorms, so I'll definitely look at those, but other than that (and the fact...

Cera’s Avatar
Cera Aug 09 181 views

Does anyone know of any good equine colleges?

I have a few years to think about it, so it's not a rushed decision by any means, but I have been looking around at colleges and have a small list. I was wondering if anyone else had any other colleges that would be good for me to add to my list. So, I want to go to college and major in Equine...

Mahir’s Avatar
Mahir Jun 01 216 views

Getting into my Dream College

Is there even a chance for me to get into Colombia university with a major in Computer Science as an 11th grade? Is there any way too boost my chances or make myself stand out besides SAT and GPA? Any advice?

ashley’s Avatar
ashley May 09 178 views

how long do you have to go to college to be a EMS

how long do you have go to college to be a EMS the only reason i want to know is so when i get out of high school if i can take a brake from school or if i need to just go right it to it so i can do what i want i want to do

Tahjey’s Avatar
Tahjey May 05 201 views

which colleges have a good sports medicine program?

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Apr 15 277 views

Should I choose the college that's better overall or better for my major?

I sometimes wonder if my major will be better in a college that's deemed worse compared to other colleges and so should I go with the college that is considered better, or the college that is better for my major.

Kiley’s Avatar
Kiley Apr 14 305 views

How do I choose the right college?

When I get ready to go to college I want to be able to afford it, like where it is located, and be able to get the degree I want at that school.

smith’s Avatar
smith Apr 01 199 views

Game-Designing colleges anywhere in the U.S.

I'm trying to find good colleges for Game-Designing for after I finish my education in high-school does anyone have good suggestions.

smith’s Avatar
smith Apr 01 110 views

What are some good colleges to check out that could help educate me in computer science, software engineering, 2D and 3D animation, programming languages and computer design

I'm looking for colleges for my future so I can become a video game designer so any suggestions are very helpful.

Violet’s Avatar
Violet Mar 02 153 views

Has anybody here gone to college in Hawaii?

I have looked at some of the colleges in Hawaii and if I could go there I think I would. I live in Minnesota so I would have some extra fees but besides that, does anybody know what a college there is like? I'm a bit interested in the UH at Manoa especially.
#college-selection #college #Hawaii

Ingrid’s Avatar
Ingrid Mar 01 203 views

How do I know what college to attend?

Hi, more recently I have been looking into college more and I am wondering simply what to look for. I know that looking for a college can be stressful, and I am wondering if there are any minor details that you, or others you know, may have overlooked when choosing the right college. So, I'm...

Lily’s Avatar
Lily Feb 25 213 views

How do I apply my interests to jobs/college?

#job #college #undecided #college-selection

E’s Avatar
E Feb 18 173 views

(College Student) Are you supported by an academic advisor? In what ways has that been helpful to you and how has your experience could have been made better?

#college #college-advice #college-bound #college-selection

Grace’s Avatar
Grace Feb 07 181 views

What are some good Universities in the US?

I want to find a university with a 2-year Dental Hygiene program, but I haven't found any when I've looked online. Are there any universities in the US that offer a good 2-year dental hygiene program? #college-selection

Grace’s Avatar
Grace Feb 07 125 views

Does it matter what kind of college I go to?

Will it affect how likely I am able to get a job if I go to a community college versus a university? #college-selection

Andreas’s Avatar
Andreas Jan 31 186 views

Should I try to get into a college that offers programs that get close enough to my choice career as possible?

#college-selection #career

Khristian’s Avatar
Khristian Jan 28 220 views

What should I consider when applying to colleges? Are there tips to writing a good college essay?

#college-selection #college #college-applications

Alondra’s Avatar
Alondra Dec 12, 2021 220 views

Once I pick a college, what should I do?

Senior in high school. Currently waiting for acceptance letters. #college-advice #college-selection

Alondra’s Avatar
Alondra Dec 12, 2021 339 views

After I get into colleges, how do I pick the best one for myself?

I'm a senior who just applied to colleges and I am now waiting for acceptance letters, #college #college-selection #college-admissions

Junxi’s Avatar
Junxi Dec 02, 2021 301 views

Is college even for me? What type of things can I apply for that is not college?

#college #college-selection #graduate #college-bound #college-advice

ashanti’s Avatar
ashanti Nov 08, 2021 255 views

How to become an LPN?

i want to be an LPN but i don't know how many years i have to go to school for
#college #college-selection #medicine #student #university #licensed-practitioner-nurse #healthcare #nursing

Alondra’s Avatar
Alondra Nov 05, 2021 288 views

Any advice for students who want to move away for college?

Senior in high school, currently applying to colleges. #moving #college-advice #student #college-selection

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Nov 03, 2021 231 views

should I still apply too out of state schools or schools far away from my house even if I don't have the money for it?

#college #financial-aid #school #college-selection #university

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Nov 03, 2021 179 views

Where can i find more info about college beside my schoo?

#college #college-advice #college-selection #career #college-bound

Stephanie’s Avatar
Stephanie Oct 21, 2021 646 views

Do employers care about what school you go to?

Would I be considered a failure/ not qualified if I didn’t go to the top schools?

#college #career #job #college-selection

Erkhes’s Avatar
Erkhes Oct 07, 2021 234 views

How do I calm myself during application season?

I feel like I would be anxious that I might not get into a decent college/university. #college #college-admissions #university #college-advice #college-selection

Canming’s Avatar
Canming Oct 06, 2021 292 views

What are some good colleges in California that has a good STEM program?

I am currently a senior in high school in San Francisco. We are getting close to applying for colleges. Just wanted to know what colleges have a good STEM program. #college-selection #engineering #career #computerscience

Amanda’s Avatar
Amanda Sep 06, 2021 313 views

As a High School Sophomore, what should I be doing for my future?

I feel a little stuck where I am now. I know I have to do well in my academics and extracurriculars, but it feels like there aren't any real motives or goals during my high school journey. What should I be doing at this stage right now? #college #college-admissions #college-selection...