Career Questions tagged Dermatologist

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 39 views

Do you think that there is too many or too few people entering this profession?

I am a senior at Brennan High School and i’m interested in being a Dermatologist in the Air force and attending Texas University at Austin or Texas A&M #college #medicine #hookem #dermatologist...

#aggie

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 66 views

What do you find as the most enjoyable part of the job?

#aggie

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 27 views

What specific part of your job do you find most challenging? Why?

I am a senior at Brennan High School and i’m interested in being a Dermatologist in the Air force and attending Texas University at Austin or Texas A&M #college #medicine #hookem...

#dermatologist

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 36 views

Are there some recommended courses I should take to help me further with my desired job?

#dermatologist

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 06, 2019 40 views

Is there any information you wish you would’ve known before advancing in your career path?

I am a senior at Brennan High School and i’m interested in being a Dermatologist in the Air force and attending Texas University at Austin or Texas A&M #medicine, #dermatologist...

#healthcare

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 06, 2019 42 views

If you could start your career path all over again, how would you do so? and why?

I am a senior at Brennan High School and i’m interested in being a Dermatologist in the Air force and attending Texas University at Austin or Texas A&M. #medicine #healthcare...

#dermatologist

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 44 views

What is the educational preparation that you would recommend for this field ?

I am a senior student at Brennan High School. I’m looking into the dermatology field because I struggled with acne and i would like to help people feel confident in their own skin. #college #student #career #dermatologist #medicine #doctor #healthcare...

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 35 views

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 58 views

If you could go back in time and start all over again, would you change anything in your career path? Would you do anything differently?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 51 views

What would be a reasonable salary range to expect when you start out ? And what is the long-term potential ?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 48 views

Which companies have the best track record for promoting women and minorities ?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 42 views

Is this field growing enough so that there’s room for someone like me ?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 60 views

What parts of your job do you find most challenging ?

#skin

Zuhaad H.’s Avatar
Zuhaad H. Mar 23, 2018 313 views

How much expenses do the doctors have to pay?

I know doctors make a good amount of money but how much do they have to pay via taxes, college, and other fees if there are any? Also, since there are many fields in medicine, is it possible to become a doctor in two professions at once? Like being a psychiatrist and a dermatologist? #medicine...

#hospital-and-healthcare #psychiatrist #healthcare #dermatologist

Lydia K.’s Avatar
Lydia K. Sep 04, 2018 138 views
Perla G.’s Avatar
Perla G. Aug 16, 2018 112 views
Julisa C.’s Avatar
Julisa C. Jan 17, 2018 248 views

How should I know which medical career is the best for me?

As I get closer to going to college, I have decided that I'd like to work in the medical field. As a result, I have researched different specialties that are offered in order to become a doctor, but since there are so many, I do not know which one would be the best for me. As of right now, my...

#pediatrician #dermatologist #healthcare #medicine #dermatology #hospital-and-health-care

lauribeth D.’s Avatar
lauribeth D. Jan 14, 2018 254 views
Zuhaad H.’s Avatar
Zuhaad H. Mar 23, 2018 163 views

How is a dermatologists life outside of work?

I aspire to be a dermatologist and I wonder how their life is outside of work. Like do they have a lot of free time if any and what are their typical hours? Also, do they always work at a hospital or can they have their own business? #medicine #business...

#dermatologist

Orleisha J.’s Avatar
Orleisha J. Mar 18, 2018 166 views

After receiving a BS in biology, and going onto medical School. Is becoming a dermatologist the smartest idea?

I have came to the conclusion that I would like to major in biology. Biology is fascinating, as you learn about evolution and ecology. I have decided to become a dermatologist. I do not know much about dermatology but I am willing to learn. #dermatologist #dermatology #bio...

#biology

Ana O.’s Avatar
Ana O. Jan 24, 2018 181 views

What classes are the best to take at Texas A&M or at my high school if I want to become a dermatologist?

I'm interested in becoming a Dermatologist, but i'm not really sure where to start! #dermatologist...

#high-school-classes

Katie A.’s Avatar
Katie A. Jan 23, 2018 258 views

What is the difference between a physicians assistant in dermatology and an actual dermatologist? Which is the better way to go?

As a future dermatologist, I have looked at the many different options out there in the world. The issue is that I am confused on which path to take. If someone could help, that would be great! #medicine #dermatology #dermatologist #medicalfield #school #college-major...

#biology

Brad B.’s Avatar
Brad B. Mar 02, 2017 452 views

I did not take science or biology or math and I want to do cosmetic surgery or dermatology when I am finished school can I still do it ?

I'm in high school and I've taken history ,business studies and art and can't change ,once I am finished high school is it possible if I can do science and math core in varsity ? #doctor #teacher #medicine #maths...

#dermatologist

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 08, 2017 334 views

How much money will you make being a doctor?

My name is Desiree , I am 15 years old. My mom works at the hospital , I look up to her and want to do what she does. I would love to take care of people or be a pediatrician. #pediatrician #neurosurgeon #medical-assistant #dermatologist #epidemiologist #allergist...

#physiologist

Jayapradaban K.’s Avatar
Jayapradaban K. Jun 22, 2016 366 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Dermatologist?

I want to become a Dermatologist. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select?...

#dermatologist

Ariel B.’s Avatar
Ariel B. May 18, 2016 598 views

Which colleges in Florida or out of state, are well known for their dermatology programs or majors?

I want to one day be the best dermatologist in Florida, therefore if I can attend the best college for dermatology- that can be accomplished. #college-majors #dermatology...

#dermatologist