Career Questions tagged Dermatologist

Kaitlyn R.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn R. Apr 25 89 views

Has COVID-19 affected the way a dermatologist is able to see their patients?

With a lot of businesses and schools closing down, everyone is pretty much trying to stay home and avoid contact with anyone from outside. I assume this has affected the way dermatologists and other doctors see their patients. #doctor #healthcare #medical #medicine #dermatology...

#dermatologist

Kaitlyn R.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn R. Apr 25 124 views

What is the average day in the life of a dermatologist?

I am a sophomore in high school still trying to figure out what sort of career path to take. I like to take care of others, enjoy all types of science, and enjoy drawing. Dermatology is a career choice I am interested in because I care very much about my skin and my overall well-being and also...

#career #doctor #hospital-and-health-care #medicine #dermatologist #skin #science

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 94 views

Do you think that there is too many or too few people entering this profession?

I am a senior at Brennan High School and i’m interested in being a Dermatologist in the Air force and attending Texas University at Austin or Texas A&M #college #medicine #hookem #dermatologist...

#aggie

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 108 views

What do you find as the most enjoyable part of the job?

#aggie

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 58 views

What specific part of your job do you find most challenging? Why?

I am a senior at Brennan High School and i’m interested in being a Dermatologist in the Air force and attending Texas University at Austin or Texas A&M #college #medicine #hookem...

#dermatologist

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 92 views

Are there some recommended courses I should take to help me further with my desired job?

#dermatologist

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 06, 2019 70 views

Is there any information you wish you would’ve known before advancing in your career path?

I am a senior at Brennan High School and i’m interested in being a Dermatologist in the Air force and attending Texas University at Austin or Texas A&M #medicine, #dermatologist...

#healthcare

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 06, 2019 85 views

If you could start your career path all over again, how would you do so? and why?

I am a senior at Brennan High School and i’m interested in being a Dermatologist in the Air force and attending Texas University at Austin or Texas A&M. #medicine #healthcare...

#dermatologist

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 98 views

What is the educational preparation that you would recommend for this field ?

I am a senior student at Brennan High School. I’m looking into the dermatology field because I struggled with acne and i would like to help people feel confident in their own skin. #college #student #career #dermatologist #medicine #doctor #healthcare...

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 85 views

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 128 views

If you could go back in time and start all over again, would you change anything in your career path? Would you do anything differently?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 112 views

What would be a reasonable salary range to expect when you start out ? And what is the long-term potential ?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 82 views

Which companies have the best track record for promoting women and minorities ?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 88 views

Is this field growing enough so that there’s room for someone like me ?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 94 views

What parts of your job do you find most challenging ?

#skin

Zuhaad H.’s Avatar
Zuhaad H. Mar 23, 2018 492 views

How much expenses do the doctors have to pay?

I know doctors make a good amount of money but how much do they have to pay via taxes, college, and other fees if there are any? Also, since there are many fields in medicine, is it possible to become a doctor in two professions at once? Like being a psychiatrist and a dermatologist? #medicine...

#hospital-and-healthcare #healthcare #psychiatrist #dermatologist

Lydia K.’s Avatar
Lydia K. Sep 04, 2018 177 views
Perla G.’s Avatar
Perla G. Aug 16, 2018 152 views
Julisa C.’s Avatar
Julisa C. Jan 17, 2018 323 views

How should I know which medical career is the best for me?

As I get closer to going to college, I have decided that I'd like to work in the medical field. As a result, I have researched different specialties that are offered in order to become a doctor, but since there are so many, I do not know which one would be the best for me. As of right now, my...

#dermatology #hospital-and-health-care #medicine #dermatologist #healthcare #pediatrician

lauribeth D.’s Avatar
lauribeth D. Jan 14, 2018 300 views
Zuhaad H.’s Avatar
Zuhaad H. Mar 23, 2018 227 views

How is a dermatologists life outside of work?

I aspire to be a dermatologist and I wonder how their life is outside of work. Like do they have a lot of free time if any and what are their typical hours? Also, do they always work at a hospital or can they have their own business? #medicine #business...

#dermatologist

Orleisha J.’s Avatar
Orleisha J. Mar 18, 2018 210 views

After receiving a BS in biology, and going onto medical School. Is becoming a dermatologist the smartest idea?

I have came to the conclusion that I would like to major in biology. Biology is fascinating, as you learn about evolution and ecology. I have decided to become a dermatologist. I do not know much about dermatology but I am willing to learn. #dermatologist #dermatology #bio...

#biology

Ana O.’s Avatar
Ana O. Jan 24, 2018 219 views

What classes are the best to take at Texas A&M or at my high school if I want to become a dermatologist?

I'm interested in becoming a Dermatologist, but i'm not really sure where to start! #dermatologist...

#high-school-classes

Katie A.’s Avatar
Katie A. Jan 23, 2018 308 views

What is the difference between a physicians assistant in dermatology and an actual dermatologist? Which is the better way to go?

As a future dermatologist, I have looked at the many different options out there in the world. The issue is that I am confused on which path to take. If someone could help, that would be great! #medicine #dermatology #dermatologist #medicalfield #school #college-major...

#biology

Brad B.’s Avatar
Brad B. Mar 02, 2017 506 views

I did not take science or biology or math and I want to do cosmetic surgery or dermatology when I am finished school can I still do it ?

I'm in high school and I've taken history ,business studies and art and can't change ,once I am finished high school is it possible if I can do science and math core in varsity ? #doctor #teacher #medicine #maths...

#dermatologist

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 08, 2017 370 views

How much money will you make being a doctor?

My name is Desiree , I am 15 years old. My mom works at the hospital , I look up to her and want to do what she does. I would love to take care of people or be a pediatrician. #pediatrician #neurosurgeon #medical-assistant #dermatologist #epidemiologist #allergist...

#physiologist

Jayapradaban K.’s Avatar
Jayapradaban K. Jun 22, 2016 399 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Dermatologist?

I want to become a Dermatologist. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select?...

#dermatologist