Career Questions tagged Dermatologist

Anna N.’s Avatar
Anna N. Jun 08 91 views

How long does it take to build up to your own practice in dermatology

If I become a dermatologist I would stay in Massachusetts because they are needed here. dermatology dermatologist medicine...

doctor

Kaitlyn R.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn R. Apr 25, 2020 185 views

Has COVID-19 affected the way a dermatologist is able to see their patients?

With a lot of businesses and schools closing down, everyone is pretty much trying to stay home and avoid contact with anyone from outside. I assume this has affected the way dermatologists and other doctors see their patients. doctor healthcare medical medicine dermatology...

dermatologist

Kaitlyn R.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn R. Apr 25, 2020 288 views

What is the average day in the life of a dermatologist?

I am a sophomore in high school still trying to figure out what sort of career path to take. I like to take care of others, enjoy all types of science, and enjoy drawing. Dermatology is a career choice I am interested in because I care very much about my skin and my overall well-being and also...

hospital-and-health-care skin medicine doctor career dermatologist science

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 154 views

Do you think that there is too many or too few people entering this profession?

I am a senior at Brennan High School and i’m interested in being a Dermatologist in the Air force and attending Texas University at Austin or Texas A&M college medicine hookem dermatologist...

aggie

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 212 views

What do you find as the most enjoyable part of the job?

aggie

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 137 views

What specific part of your job do you find most challenging? Why?

I am a senior at Brennan High School and i’m interested in being a Dermatologist in the Air force and attending Texas University at Austin or Texas A&M college medicine hookem...

dermatologist

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 155 views

Are there some recommended courses I should take to help me further with my desired job?

dermatologist

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 06, 2019 124 views

Is there any information you wish you would’ve known before advancing in your career path?

I am a senior at Brennan High School and i’m interested in being a Dermatologist in the Air force and attending Texas University at Austin or Texas A&M medicine, dermatologist...

healthcare

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 06, 2019 165 views

If you could start your career path all over again, how would you do so? and why?

I am a senior at Brennan High School and i’m interested in being a Dermatologist in the Air force and attending Texas University at Austin or Texas A&M. medicine healthcare...

dermatologist

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 186 views

What is the educational preparation that you would recommend for this field ?

I am a senior student at Brennan High School. I’m looking into the dermatology field because I struggled with acne and i would like to help people feel confident in their own skin. college student career dermatologist medicine doctor healthcare...

skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 191 views

skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 246 views

If you could go back in time and start all over again, would you change anything in your career path? Would you do anything differently?

skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 310 views

What would be a reasonable salary range to expect when you start out ? And what is the long-term potential ?

skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 224 views

Which companies have the best track record for promoting women and minorities ?

skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 219 views

Is this field growing enough so that there’s room for someone like me ?

skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 186 views

What parts of your job do you find most challenging ?

skin

Zuhaad H.’s Avatar
Zuhaad H. Mar 23, 2018 957 views

How much expenses do the doctors have to pay?

I know doctors make a good amount of money but how much do they have to pay via taxes, college, and other fees if there are any? Also, since there are many fields in medicine, is it possible to become a doctor in two professions at once? Like being a psychiatrist and a dermatologist? medicine...

dermatologist hospital-and-healthcare psychiatrist healthcare

Julisa C.’s Avatar
Julisa C. Jan 17, 2018 516 views

How should I know which medical career is the best for me?

As I get closer to going to college, I have decided that I'd like to work in the medical field. As a result, I have researched different specialties that are offered in order to become a doctor, but since there are so many, I do not know which one would be the best for me. As of right now, my...

hospital-and-health-care medicine dermatologist pediatrician dermatology healthcare