Career Questions tagged Dermatology

Olwethu M.’s Avatar
Olwethu M. Apr 30 58 views

Dermatology

May someone please tell me what subjects you need in high school to study dermatology. I am very interested and excited to know about this profession #high-school #dermatology #please...

Allison M.’s Avatar
Allison M. Jan 22 182 views

What is a day in the life like for a Dermatologist?

Skincare is something that is very important to me. I love trying new products and seeing what works best for my skin. I am always up to talk about skin care products and what to use. I think maybe if I got to learn a little bit more about dermatology I could possibly go to school for it....

#skin #dermatology #career #doctor

Hannah W.’s Avatar
Hannah W. Nov 02, 2020 78 views

What's the best thing about being a dermatologist?

I don't really know what I want to do when I'm older, but dermatology sounds interesting. I want to know if it's worth it, though. #high-school #dermatology #motivation...

#medicine

Elle G.’s Avatar
Elle G. Sep 15, 2020 181 views

What does it take to be a dermatologist, and what can I do to prepare?

I want to be a dermatologist when I grow up, or something with skin/skincare/skin health. #health #public-health...

#dermatology

siobhan N.’s Avatar
siobhan N. Aug 20, 2020 144 views

Where are the best places to do your dermatology residency?

I want to go into dermatology, and I think I want to do my residency at a hospital. But I'm not sure if dermatology is the best fit for me. #medicine #dermatology...

#hospital

Kaitlyn R.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn R. Apr 25, 2020 134 views

Has COVID-19 affected the way a dermatologist is able to see their patients?

With a lot of businesses and schools closing down, everyone is pretty much trying to stay home and avoid contact with anyone from outside. I assume this has affected the way dermatologists and other doctors see their patients. #doctor #healthcare #medical #medicine #dermatology...

#dermatologist

Hattie L.’s Avatar
Hattie L. Nov 20, 2019 146 views

What are some tips for getting into the medical field?

I am a freshman in high school and have always dreamed of being in the medical field. Specifically either dermatology or OB-GYN. #medicine #healthcare #doctor #dermatology...

#obgyn

Lilianna C.’s Avatar
Lilianna C. Nov 14, 2019 170 views
Naly D.’s Avatar
Naly D. Oct 03, 2019 168 views
Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 07, 2018 323 views

How can I tell which medical field is the best for me?

I can't wait to start my career in medicine, but there are so many options of what to go into, and I'm currently debating between a few different fields. How do I know which field is the best for me? I was thinking about dermatology, gynecology, radiology, and pediatrician. #medicine...

#gynecology #healthcare #dermatology #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor #pediatrics

Perla G.’s Avatar
Perla G. Aug 16, 2018 622 views
Julisa C.’s Avatar
Julisa C. Jan 17, 2018 438 views

How should I know which medical career is the best for me?

As I get closer to going to college, I have decided that I'd like to work in the medical field. As a result, I have researched different specialties that are offered in order to become a doctor, but since there are so many, I do not know which one would be the best for me. As of right now, my...

#pediatrician #medicine #healthcare #dermatology #dermatologist #hospital-and-health-care

Orleisha J.’s Avatar
Orleisha J. Mar 18, 2018 254 views

After receiving a BS in biology, and going onto medical School. Is becoming a dermatologist the smartest idea?

I have came to the conclusion that I would like to major in biology. Biology is fascinating, as you learn about evolution and ecology. I have decided to become a dermatologist. I do not know much about dermatology but I am willing to learn. #dermatologist #dermatology #bio...

#biology

Katie A.’s Avatar
Katie A. Jan 23, 2018 340 views

What is the difference between a physicians assistant in dermatology and an actual dermatologist? Which is the better way to go?

As a future dermatologist, I have looked at the many different options out there in the world. The issue is that I am confused on which path to take. If someone could help, that would be great! #medicine #dermatology #dermatologist #medicalfield #school #college-major...

#biology

Angelina K.’s Avatar
Angelina K. Jan 22, 2018 363 views

How do I decide what I want to do all my life?

I've always had several different interests that don't relate to one another necessarily. I'm interested in writing, music, psychology, dermatology, being a public figure, acting, and art, among several other things. The thing is, I don't like one any more than another. Doing all at the same...

#writing #psychology #confused #dermatology #acting #music #public-figure #art

Ariel B.’s Avatar
Ariel B. May 18, 2016 577 views

Do I need to still attend medical school to fulfill a career as a Dermatologist?

I've done some research but haven't found a definite answer if medical schooling is a requirement to become a Dermatologist. I love skin care products, and it's my dream to create my own line to help people feel confident in their own skin. -school #dermatology #skin-care-products #science...

#medicine #hospital-and-health-care

Laura S.’s Avatar
Laura S. Oct 30, 2016 589 views

What would be the average schedule of a dermatologist?

I want t be a doctor and dermatology is at the top of my list of specialties`. #medicine...

#dermatology

Angelika J.’s Avatar
Angelika J. May 20, 2016 416 views

How much schooling is required to attain a degree in dermatology and is the education never ending?

I have a high interest in skin care and having healthy skin....

#dermatology