Career Questions tagged Dermatology

Anna N.’s Avatar
Anna N. Jun 08 113 views

How long does it take to build up to your own practice in dermatology

If I become a dermatologist I would stay in Massachusetts because they are needed here. dermatology dermatologist medicine...

doctor

asafika S.’s Avatar
asafika S. Jun 09 125 views

Which country has more of a need for dermatologists?

hardworker,and I love to see other people happy ;looking forward for everything that challenges me doctor cosmetics...

dermatology

Tiffany W.’s Avatar
Tiffany W. Jun 14 109 views

W hat careers are in the dermatology field and how do I get into it?

I am entering college as a freshmen and am a junkie about skincare. My friends are encouraging of me but my family are doubtful, which increases my own doubt if I am capable. college student student career-choice college-advice skincare...

dermatology

Olwethu M.’s Avatar
Olwethu M. Apr 30 151 views

Dermatology

May someone please tell me what subjects you need in high school to study dermatology. I am very interested and excited to know about this profession high-school dermatology please...

Allison M.’s Avatar
Allison M. Jan 22 341 views

What is a day in the life like for a Dermatologist?

Skincare is something that is very important to me. I love trying new products and seeing what works best for my skin. I am always up to talk about skin care products and what to use. I think maybe if I got to learn a little bit more about dermatology I could possibly go to school for it....

skin career doctor dermatology

Hannah W.’s Avatar
Hannah W. Nov 02, 2020 157 views

What's the best thing about being a dermatologist?

I don't really know what I want to do when I'm older, but dermatology sounds interesting. I want to know if it's worth it, though. high-school dermatology motivation...

medicine

Elle G.’s Avatar
Elle G. Sep 15, 2020 572 views

What does it take to be a dermatologist, and what can I do to prepare?

I want to be a dermatologist when I grow up, or something with skin/skincare/skin health. health public-health...

dermatology

siobhan N.’s Avatar
siobhan N. Aug 20, 2020 247 views

Where are the best places to do your dermatology residency?

I want to go into dermatology, and I think I want to do my residency at a hospital. But I'm not sure if dermatology is the best fit for me. medicine dermatology...

hospital

Kaitlyn R.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn R. Apr 25, 2020 197 views

Has COVID-19 affected the way a dermatologist is able to see their patients?

With a lot of businesses and schools closing down, everyone is pretty much trying to stay home and avoid contact with anyone from outside. I assume this has affected the way dermatologists and other doctors see their patients. doctor healthcare medical medicine dermatology...

dermatologist

Hattie L.’s Avatar
Hattie L. Nov 20, 2019 226 views

What are some tips for getting into the medical field?

I am a freshman in high school and have always dreamed of being in the medical field. Specifically either dermatology or OB-GYN. medicine healthcare doctor dermatology...

obgyn

Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 07, 2018 385 views

How can I tell which medical field is the best for me?

I can't wait to start my career in medicine, but there are so many options of what to go into, and I'm currently debating between a few different fields. How do I know which field is the best for me? I was thinking about dermatology, gynecology, radiology, and pediatrician. medicine...

healthcare pediatrics gynecology hospital-and-healthcare doctor dermatology

Julisa C.’s Avatar
Julisa C. Jan 17, 2018 531 views

How should I know which medical career is the best for me?

As I get closer to going to college, I have decided that I'd like to work in the medical field. As a result, I have researched different specialties that are offered in order to become a doctor, but since there are so many, I do not know which one would be the best for me. As of right now, my...

hospital-and-health-care healthcare medicine dermatologist dermatology pediatrician

Orleisha J.’s Avatar
Orleisha J. Mar 18, 2018 317 views

After receiving a BS in biology, and going onto medical School. Is becoming a dermatologist the smartest idea?

I have came to the conclusion that I would like to major in biology. Biology is fascinating, as you learn about evolution and ecology. I have decided to become a dermatologist. I do not know much about dermatology but I am willing to learn. dermatologist dermatology bio...

biology

Katie A.’s Avatar
Katie A. Jan 23, 2018 388 views

What is the difference between a physicians assistant in dermatology and an actual dermatologist? Which is the better way to go?

As a future dermatologist, I have looked at the many different options out there in the world. The issue is that I am confused on which path to take. If someone could help, that would be great! medicine dermatology dermatologist medicalfield school college-major...

biology