Career Questions tagged Dermatology

Elle G.’s Avatar
Elle G. Sep 15 33 views

What does it take to be a dermatologist, and what can I do to prepare?

I want to be a dermatologist when I grow up, or something with skin/skincare/skin health. #health #public-health...

#dermatology

siobhan N.’s Avatar
siobhan N. Aug 20 41 views

Where are the best places to do your dermatology residency?

I want to go into dermatology, and I think I want to do my residency at a hospital. But I'm not sure if dermatology is the best fit for me. #medicine #dermatology...

#hospital

Kaitlyn R.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn R. Apr 25 92 views

Has COVID-19 affected the way a dermatologist is able to see their patients?

With a lot of businesses and schools closing down, everyone is pretty much trying to stay home and avoid contact with anyone from outside. I assume this has affected the way dermatologists and other doctors see their patients. #doctor #healthcare #medical #medicine #dermatology...

#dermatologist

Hattie L.’s Avatar
Hattie L. Nov 20, 2019 104 views

What are some tips for getting into the medical field?

I am a freshman in high school and have always dreamed of being in the medical field. Specifically either dermatology or OB-GYN. #medicine #healthcare #doctor #dermatology...

#obgyn

Lilianna C.’s Avatar
Lilianna C. Nov 14, 2019 82 views
Naly D.’s Avatar
Naly D. Oct 03, 2019 110 views
Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 07, 2018 279 views

How can I tell which medical field is the best for me?

I can't wait to start my career in medicine, but there are so many options of what to go into, and I'm currently debating between a few different fields. How do I know which field is the best for me? I was thinking about dermatology, gynecology, radiology, and pediatrician. #medicine...

#pediatrics #doctor #hospital-and-healthcare #gynecology #dermatology #healthcare

Perla G.’s Avatar
Perla G. Aug 16, 2018 296 views
Julisa C.’s Avatar
Julisa C. Jan 17, 2018 331 views

How should I know which medical career is the best for me?

As I get closer to going to college, I have decided that I'd like to work in the medical field. As a result, I have researched different specialties that are offered in order to become a doctor, but since there are so many, I do not know which one would be the best for me. As of right now, my...

#healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #pediatrician #dermatology #medicine #dermatologist

Orleisha J.’s Avatar
Orleisha J. Mar 18, 2018 217 views

After receiving a BS in biology, and going onto medical School. Is becoming a dermatologist the smartest idea?

I have came to the conclusion that I would like to major in biology. Biology is fascinating, as you learn about evolution and ecology. I have decided to become a dermatologist. I do not know much about dermatology but I am willing to learn. #dermatologist #dermatology #bio...

#biology

Katie A.’s Avatar
Katie A. Jan 23, 2018 312 views

What is the difference between a physicians assistant in dermatology and an actual dermatologist? Which is the better way to go?

As a future dermatologist, I have looked at the many different options out there in the world. The issue is that I am confused on which path to take. If someone could help, that would be great! #medicine #dermatology #dermatologist #medicalfield #school #college-major...

#biology

Angelina K.’s Avatar
Angelina K. Jan 22, 2018 323 views

How do I decide what I want to do all my life?

I've always had several different interests that don't relate to one another necessarily. I'm interested in writing, music, psychology, dermatology, being a public figure, acting, and art, among several other things. The thing is, I don't like one any more than another. Doing all at the same...

#psychology #writing #confused #dermatology #music #acting #public-figure #art

Ariel B.’s Avatar
Ariel B. May 18, 2016 536 views

Do I need to still attend medical school to fulfill a career as a Dermatologist?

I've done some research but haven't found a definite answer if medical schooling is a requirement to become a Dermatologist. I love skin care products, and it's my dream to create my own line to help people feel confident in their own skin. -school #dermatology #skin-care-products #science...

#hospital-and-health-care #medicine

Laura S.’s Avatar
Laura S. Oct 30, 2016 539 views

What would be the average schedule of a dermatologist?

I want t be a doctor and dermatology is at the top of my list of specialties`. #medicine...

#dermatology

Angelika J.’s Avatar
Angelika J. May 20, 2016 393 views

How much schooling is required to attain a degree in dermatology and is the education never ending?

I have a high interest in skin care and having healthy skin....

#dermatology

Ariel B.’s Avatar
Ariel B. May 18, 2016 650 views

Which colleges in Florida or out of state, are well known for their dermatology programs or majors?

I want to one day be the best dermatologist in Florida, therefore if I can attend the best college for dermatology- that can be accomplished. #college-majors #dermatology...

#dermatologist

Mariana M.’s Avatar
Mariana M. May 18, 2016 443 views

Would my education path be different if I want to be a Cosmetic Dermatologist instead of simply being a Dermatologist?

I was wondering if I purse being a "Cosmetic Dermatologist" would I have to take different classes than a normal dermatologist would. Or are the classes and majors the same. #medicine #health #cosmetology #cosmetics #dermatology...

#cosmetic

Elizabeth R.’s Avatar
Elizabeth R. May 17, 2016 470 views
Elizabeth R.’s Avatar
Elizabeth R. May 17, 2016 823 views

How hard is it to become a dermatologist?

It's my dream to specialize in Dermatology #medicine...

#dermatology