Career Questions tagged Collage

John M.’s Avatar
John M. Jun 02, 2021 226 views

what are some collage majors should I choose for business and real-estate?

I am a junior in high school and graduate 2022. #collage #high-school

Paige S.’s Avatar
Paige S. Feb 09, 2021 232 views

I am looking to go into the Ag field but I am not sure what part, where could I go to collage to see more options.

#collage #agriculture #experience #internship

Sienna S.’s Avatar
Sienna S. Dec 21, 2020 372 views

What is a good school to go to for veterinary classes?

I am am a sophomore at box elder high school. I have always loved working with animals and i want to continue working with them. I want to know what is a good collage to go to. #veterinary #vet #collage #schools

Daniela T.’s Avatar
Daniela T. Aug 21, 2020 241 views

whats your favorite class you took in college?

#classes #collage

Harley Marie C.’s Avatar
Harley Marie C. May 05, 2020 439 views

I am stuck between wanting to be a Photographer and being an animal trainer...How do I decide which would benefit me more?

My whole life I have LOVED animals, I've lived with many different species and kinds of animals. Everywhere from a classic house cat or dog, I've had birds, lizards, fish, ferrets, bunnies, guinea pig's, snakes, all the way to weird exotic animals like a capybara, zebra, we had an elephant,...

Vanessa R.’s Avatar
Vanessa R. Mar 19, 2019 311 views

I'm thinking of being a doctor but i don't know which kind because i don't want to spend a lot of years going to collage. What kind of doctor would there be that would not take a lot of years of collage?

#collage #medicine

Sienna R.’s Avatar
Sienna R. Sep 21, 2018 349 views

I am in the 10th grade and i am beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps i should consider based on my passions and interest?

#veterinarian #collage #animal-health

Ellyanna K.’s Avatar
Ellyanna K. Jul 23, 2018 414 views

what collage should i go to do this

#omg
#collage
#pretty

Shaylee W.’s Avatar
Shaylee W. Jul 23, 2018 403 views

what are some struggles you have in collage.

Hi my name is Shaylee,

I want to know when i do enter collage what kind of challenges might come my way.
#collage #struggles #challenges #wondering #buisness

Shaylee W.’s Avatar
Shaylee W. Jul 19, 2018 445 views

How can you maintain friendships?

While in collage can you really maintain a good friendship while being totally focused on your work. Do you think they will be understanding of your time management.

#friends #collage #fakepeople

Shaylee W.’s Avatar
Shaylee W. Jul 13, 2018 449 views

How do you make a good resume?

when applying to a collage what should you do on your resume to make a good impression. #pro #collage #rightpath

Kristo B.’s Avatar
Kristo B. Jul 13, 2018 567 views

Do you have to study at a collage to be a video game designer

I want to be a video game designer of my career in the future job, but I is BROKE so i don't know if you have to go to collage for video game designing . and how much do they pay yearly? #videogames #videogamedevelopment #collage #idon'tknowwhattodo #gaming #computer games #video-game-design

Shaylee W.’s Avatar
Shaylee W. Jul 13, 2018 440 views

Whats the best collage to go to for Marine Biology?

I want to study animals from the water background, but i'm not sure what school to go to.
#Collage #Confused #helpingAnimals #studyAnimals

Talina H.’s Avatar
Talina H. Jan 13, 2018 445 views

Should I take AP classes in high school so I don’t have to pay for them in collage?

If I take AP classes in high school I can take them for free as in when I take them in collage I have to pay for them. What should I do?
#APclasses #Collage #highschool