Career Questions tagged Collage

Ellyanna K.’s Avatar
Ellyanna K. Jul 23, 2018
Shaylee W.’s Avatar
Shaylee W. Jul 23, 2018

what are some struggles you have in collage.

Hi my name is Shaylee, I want to know when i do enter collage what kind of challenges might come my way. #collage #struggles #challenges #wondering...

#buisness

Shaylee W.’s Avatar
Shaylee W. Jul 19, 2018

How can you maintain friendships?

While in collage can you really maintain a good friendship while being totally focused on your work. Do you think they will be understanding of your time management. #friends #collage...

#fakepeople

Shaylee W.’s Avatar
Shaylee W. Jul 13, 2018

How do you make a good resume?

when applying to a collage what should you do on your resume to make a good impression. #pro #collage...

#rightpath

Kristo B.’s Avatar
Kristo B. Jul 13, 2018

Do you have to study at a collage to be a video game designer

I want to be a video game designer of my career in the future job, but I is BROKE so i don't know if you have to go to collage for video game designing . and how much do they pay yearly? #videogames #videogamedevelopment #collage #idon'tknowwhattodo #gaming #computer games...

#video-game-design

Shaylee W.’s Avatar
Shaylee W. Jul 13, 2018

Whats the best collage to go to for Marine Biology?

I want to study animals from the water background, but i'm not sure what school to go to. #collage #confused #helpinganimals...

#studyanimals

Talina H.’s Avatar
Talina H. Jan 13, 2018

Should I take AP classes in high school so I don’t have to pay for them in collage?

If I take AP classes in high school I can take them for free as in when I take them in collage I have to pay for them. What should I do? #apclasses #collage...

#highschool