How can you maintain friendships?

Asked Bastrop, Texas

While in collage can you really maintain a good friendship while being totally focused on your work. Do you think they will be understanding of your time management.

#friends #collage #fakepeople

Christian’s Answer

Updated Stockton, California

Hello Shaylee.

It may seem difficult to build and maintain a friendship during collage, but it is not impossible. I personally met some of my best friends while in collage and we still interact to this date.

I was able to do accomplish this by being myself and not trying to impress anyone.

The best and real friend hips come when the individuals you meet accept you for who you really are.

My recommendation is to just be you, be open minded to others ideas and input and build trust within one another by always being their for each other.

Andrea’s Answer

Hi Shaylee,

I'm so excited for you to enter college and create some new friendships. I found some of my very best friends during my freshman year of college, and we're still connected today.

Here are some ways I've made some wonderful friendships, that budded in college:

• Be yourself
  • Be honest and truthful
  • Make time for your friends
  • Show appreciation
  • Listen to them

As you make and keep your good friends today, I'm sure you do many of these things already. Just continue to polish those genuine skills in college, and you will have friends for life.