How can you maintain friendships?

4

While in collage can you really maintain a good friendship while being totally focused on your work. Do you think they will be understanding of your time management.

#friends #collage #fakepeople

the answer depends on what kind of people your friends are, and also college was spelled incorrectly. Alexis Y.
4

Andrea’s Answer

0

Hi Shaylee,

I'm so excited for you to enter college and create some new friendships. I found some of my very best friends during my freshman year of college, and we're still connected today.

Here are some ways I've made some wonderful friendships, that budded in college:

• Be yourself
  • Be honest and truthful
  • Make time for your friends
  • Show appreciation
  • Listen to them

As you make and keep your good friends today, I'm sure you do many of these things already. Just continue to polish those genuine skills in college, and you will have friends for life.

0

0
Invest in the relationship. Make sure to take the time to nurture relationships. Spend time together, doing things you all enjoy, learn about each other. While in college, you'll definitely be busy with work but you should not spend all of your time working. Development and making friends is a huge part of college as well. So when you have free time prioritize being a friend and having friends.
0

Iman’s Answer

0
This is a great question! It takes work to maintain friendships and it's important to make sure you're making time and effort to maintaining friendships you've made throughout your life.

I graduated college a couple years ago and now it's more challenging for my college roommates and I to make plans to meet up, because we no longer all live in the same dorm! But it's doable and it takes a little more effort, so now we plan time to meet up with one another at least once a month - we just have to plan a lot more in advance to make sure it works with everyone's schedules because everyone's so busy with different schedules!
0

Christian’s Answer

0

Hello Shaylee.

It may seem difficult to build and maintain a friendship during collage, but it is not impossible. I personally met some of my best friends while in collage and we still interact to this date.

I was able to do accomplish this by being myself and not trying to impress anyone.

The best and real friend hips come when the individuals you meet accept you for who you really are.

My recommendation is to just be you, be open minded to others ideas and input and build trust within one another by always being their for each other.

0