Career Questions tagged Friends

Billy L.’s Avatar
Billy L. Sep 28 71 views

What is a best way to get help from teacher or students?

For A Example, having anxiety or being nervous doesn’t make you a loser and plus if your getting picked on don’t care about it just ignore it and think smarter. Plus, new people will get used to it in the school and in the future they won’t be scared or have anxiety anymore, but when you ask...

friends shy

Makiya B.’s Avatar
Makiya B. Mar 01 163 views

How do you know if you like your profession?

I am very versatile. I Can switch us and so almost anything if I put my mind to it. It’s not hard for me a catch on and learn something new. any professional educator...

friends

Jade M.’s Avatar
Jade M. Oct 29, 2020 212 views

For people who work a sports psychologist. I have 9 questions for you

Take your time with this, I know it's a lot but I'm really interested in Sports psychology!! It would be awesome and appreciated if you answered these simple questions! How many hours do you work in a typical week? If I were interested in pursuing your career, what classes do you think I...

ap sportpsychology health psychology sportmedicine healthsportcareers career exams everyone healthbusiness healthcareers work medicine healtheducation sportcareers friends

travion G.’s Avatar
travion G. Sep 22, 2020 357 views
oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 06, 2020 242 views

In the FBI, could I choose my partner?

Me and my friend both really want to become FBI agents- We work well together. Any chance we could work together? work fbi Friends NEwyorkcity...

law

Sarah W.’s Avatar
Sarah W. Aug 28, 2018 410 views

What can you do if you have a hard time making friends?

I was diagnosed with Pervasive Development Disorder when I was four years old. This is categorized under the Autism spectrum. It makes socializing very difficult. friends...

socializing

Malvika K.’s Avatar
Malvika K. Aug 27, 2018 327 views

What are some of the best ways to aquire friends as soon as I get into colleg?

Many of my current friends do not want to go to the same schools as me. I do know I will have a room-mate however I would still like a friend that is around campus and not in my specific major or building....

friends

Justin A.’s Avatar
Justin A. Aug 24, 2018 369 views

How do you make friends in college?

I'm super antisocial and can't easily go up to people asking them to be friends....

friends

Roseanna B.’s Avatar
Roseanna B. Aug 24, 2018 315 views

How can a shy person make new friends?

I would like to make new friends but I am a very shy person....

friends

Shaylee W.’s Avatar
Shaylee W. Jul 19, 2018 377 views

How can you maintain friendships?

While in collage can you really maintain a good friendship while being totally focused on your work. Do you think they will be understanding of your time management. friends collage...

fakepeople

Andrew L.’s Avatar
Andrew L. Jan 16, 2018 327 views

What club or activity would help me to meet people at my new college? I am the only student who speak french and I would like to get to know more people

french this is my first year in college and the fact that I am the only person speaking french as a first language makes me feel apart of the rest a little. friends meeting-new-people college...

life-transitions

Nina E.’s Avatar
Nina E. Jan 16, 2018 437 views

Is making friends hard when you first get to college?

It seems alittle scary to be in a totally new place and not know anyone. friends college social work-life-balance...

life-transitions

Julia B.’s Avatar
Julia B. Jan 25, 2018 291 views

How do I get over the fear of having to meet new people in college?

I am very committed to the close friends that I currently have, and I’m really scared about having to start all over with that. I don’t know how to start conversations with new people or how to make sure I don’t just lock myself away and not talk to anyone... tips?...

friends

Monica C.’s Avatar
Monica C. Jan 23, 2018 538 views

How can I make friends in college?

I'm moving to a new place and I won't know anyone. What can I do to make new friends and companions? friends...

college

Beatrice B.’s Avatar
Beatrice B. Jan 20, 2018 709 views

If you had the chance to redo high school, what would you change?

I am asking this question because I myself wish I could go back and redo high school. highschool friends...

memories

Marie R.’s Avatar
Marie R. Jan 17, 2018 540 views

How can you find your community in college?

I'm concerned that making lasting friendships will be much more difficult in college. I don't really want to participate in Greek life, and I'm not sure how many groups related to my religious and extracurricular interests will be available in college. I'm used to being around a small,...

college collegelife friends community college-advice

kamryn R.’s Avatar
kamryn R. May 16, 2016 744 views

For an introverted individual, is it a good idea to request three roommates?

I am shy and find it easy to stay to myself, but I would like to make new friends at my university. Is rooming with three other people a good way to make, at least, a few good friends, or should I make friends through another alternative? friends college higher-education education career...

social

Yenna C.’s Avatar
Yenna C. Sep 01, 2017 490 views

What's the best way to make friends in college?

I am asking because I want to make good connections in college with the right people. friends networking...

network