Career Questions tagged Friends

Sarah W.’s Avatar
Sarah W. Aug 28, 2018

What can you do if you have a hard time making friends?

I was diagnosed with Pervasive Development Disorder when I was four years old. This is categorized under the Autism spectrum. It makes socializing very difficult. #friends...

#socializing

Malvika K.’s Avatar
Malvika K. Aug 27, 2018

What are some of the best ways to aquire friends as soon as I get into colleg?

Many of my current friends do not want to go to the same schools as me. I do know I will have a room-mate however I would still like a friend that is around campus and not in my specific major or building....

#friends

Justin A.’s Avatar
Justin A. Aug 24, 2018

How do you make friends in college?

I'm super antisocial and can't easily go up to people asking them to be friends....

#friends

Roseanna B.’s Avatar
Roseanna B. Aug 24, 2018

How can a shy person make new friends?

I would like to make new friends but I am a very shy person....

#friends

Shaylee W.’s Avatar
Shaylee W. Jul 19, 2018

How can you maintain friendships?

While in collage can you really maintain a good friendship while being totally focused on your work. Do you think they will be understanding of your time management. #friends #collage...

#fakepeople

Andrew L.’s Avatar
Andrew L. Jan 16, 2018

What club or activity would help me to meet people at my new college? I am the only student who speak french and I would like to get to know more people

#french this is my first year in college and the fact that I am the only person speaking french as a first language makes me feel apart of the rest a little. #friends #meeting-new-people #college...

#life-transitions

Nina E.’s Avatar
Nina E. Jan 16, 2018

Is making friends hard when you first get to college?

It seems alittle scary to be in a totally new place and not know anyone. #friends #college #social #work-life-balance...

#life-transitions

Julia B.’s Avatar
Julia B. Jan 25, 2018

How do I get over the fear of having to meet new people in college?

I am very committed to the close friends that I currently have, and I’m really scared about having to start all over with that. I don’t know how to start conversations with new people or how to make sure I don’t just lock myself away and not talk to anyone... tips?...

#friends

Monica C.’s Avatar
Monica C. Jan 23, 2018

How can I make friends in college?

I'm moving to a new place and I won't know anyone. What can I do to make new friends and companions? #friends...

Beatrice B.’s Avatar
Beatrice B. Jan 20, 2018

If you had the chance to redo high school, what would you change?

I am asking this question because I myself wish I could go back and redo high school. #highschool #friends...

#memories

Marie R.’s Avatar
Marie R. Jan 17, 2018

How can you find your community in college?

I'm concerned that making lasting friendships will be much more difficult in college. I don't really want to participate in Greek life, and I'm not sure how many groups related to my religious and extracurricular interests will be available in college. I'm used to being around a small,...

#college #community #college-advice #collegelife #friends

kamryn R.’s Avatar
kamryn R. May 16, 2016

For an introverted individual, is it a good idea to request three roommates?

I am shy and find it easy to stay to myself, but I would like to make new friends at my university. Is rooming with three other people a good way to make, at least, a few good friends, or should I make friends through another alternative? #friends #college #higher-education #education #career...

#social

Yenna C.’s Avatar
Yenna C. Sep 01, 2017

What's the best way to make friends in college?

I am asking because I want to make good connections in college with the right people. #friends #networking...

#network

cristian F.’s Avatar
cristian F. Sep 01, 2017

can one person change the world?

The nation is dividing, the poor doesn't have a chance to rehabilitate and start a new life, and the rich are getting greedier and only worry about themselves. Families are losing homes and more because our economy is so bad many people argue about the taxes and how much we pay, but that's...

#friends #history #economy #gamily #question #mba #politics #everyone #help

Ebince R.’s Avatar
Ebince R. Apr 27, 2016

What are the difficulties faced by a teacher in her teaching and How to overcome all the difficulties. And how to be as Good Teacher .

Now i am studing 10th Interested in Teaching. What are the difficulties faced by a teacher in her teaching and How to overcome all the difficulties. And how to be as Good Teacher . #teaching #teacher #professor #students...

#friends

Jeevika S.’s Avatar
Jeevika S. Apr 30, 2016

How disease spread through in our land ?

Hai ! I am jeevika. Now a days so many disease are in our Earth. What are the dreadful diseases. How it spreads. #doctor #teacher #professor #professional #students #earth-science #friends...

#geography

Jade T.’s Avatar
Jade T. May 26, 2016

What is the best way to make friends in college?

I'm scared it'll be harder to make friends when going to a huge university. I've been going to school with the same people for many years and I just want to know the easiest way to make friends...

#friends

sai K.’s Avatar
sai K. May 13, 2016

why education is important?

because iwant to know why it is important...

#friends

jayaprasad yadav K.’s Avatar
jayaprasad yadav K. May 09, 2016

how to became good knowledge in doctor

I learn to a doctor #doctor #teacher #friends #tea...

#team-work

jayaprasad yadav K.’s Avatar
jayaprasad yadav K. May 09, 2016

how to controls smoking

India so many boys are smoking #doctor #teaching #teacher...

#friends

Landon T.’s Avatar
Landon T. May 06, 2016

College graduates; what do you wish you had known about college life when you were a freshman?

I've been getting set up to go college this spring (choosing dorms, FAFSA, etc.), but I still retain some concerns about life on campus. Specifically, I'm interested in what the consensus is regarding the ability of someone like myself, who has always had problems being social, to make friends...

#academia #college #friends

jayaprasad yadav K.’s Avatar
jayaprasad yadav K. May 02, 2016

who is the first chief minister of karnataka

to know the answor i am ask question #teaching #teacher...

#friends

Anthony B.’s Avatar
Anthony B. Mar 17, 2015

If you have gone to a different school than your friends, was it difficult finding new people to hang out with?

Most of the schools I applied to differ greatly from the ones my friends picked. #college...

#friends

Jamie  W.’s Avatar
Jamie W. Apr 30, 2014

do you think it is smarter to go to community college first or to a university first?

i am going to college next year and i am just not quite sure which to pick #teaching #teacher #colleges #principal #friends #community...

#parents