Career Questions tagged Friends

dilkhush R.’s Avatar
dilkhush R. 2 days ago 9 views
Jade M.’s Avatar
Jade M. Oct 29, 2020 82 views

For people who work a sports psychologist. I have 9 questions for you

Take your time with this, I know it's a lot but I'm really interested in Sports psychology!! It would be awesome and appreciated if you answered these simple questions! How many hours do you work in a typical week? If I were interested in pursuing your career, what classes do you think I...

#sportmedicine #everyone #healthbusiness #ap #health #sportpsychology #work #exams #healthsportcareers #healthcareers #healtheducation #medicine #career #psychology #sportcareers #friends

travion G.’s Avatar
travion G. Sep 22, 2020 119 views

what is Your goal in life

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 06, 2020 133 views

In the FBI, could I choose my partner?

Me and my friend both really want to become FBI agents- We work well together. Any chance we could work together? #work #fbi #friends #newyorkcity...

#law

Sarah W.’s Avatar
Sarah W. Aug 28, 2018 297 views

What can you do if you have a hard time making friends?

I was diagnosed with Pervasive Development Disorder when I was four years old. This is categorized under the Autism spectrum. It makes socializing very difficult. #friends...

#socializing

Malvika K.’s Avatar
Malvika K. Aug 27, 2018 251 views

What are some of the best ways to aquire friends as soon as I get into colleg?

Many of my current friends do not want to go to the same schools as me. I do know I will have a room-mate however I would still like a friend that is around campus and not in my specific major or building....

#friends

Justin A.’s Avatar
Justin A. Aug 24, 2018 278 views

How do you make friends in college?

I'm super antisocial and can't easily go up to people asking them to be friends....

#friends

Roseanna B.’s Avatar
Roseanna B. Aug 24, 2018 228 views

How can a shy person make new friends?

I would like to make new friends but I am a very shy person....

#friends

Shaylee W.’s Avatar
Shaylee W. Jul 19, 2018 282 views

How can you maintain friendships?

While in collage can you really maintain a good friendship while being totally focused on your work. Do you think they will be understanding of your time management. #friends #collage...

#fakepeople

Andrew L.’s Avatar
Andrew L. Jan 16, 2018 253 views

What club or activity would help me to meet people at my new college? I am the only student who speak french and I would like to get to know more people

#french this is my first year in college and the fact that I am the only person speaking french as a first language makes me feel apart of the rest a little. #friends #meeting-new-people #college...

#life-transitions

Nina E.’s Avatar
Nina E. Jan 16, 2018 340 views

Is making friends hard when you first get to college?

It seems alittle scary to be in a totally new place and not know anyone. #friends #college #social #work-life-balance...

#life-transitions

Julia B.’s Avatar
Julia B. Jan 25, 2018 221 views

How do I get over the fear of having to meet new people in college?

I am very committed to the close friends that I currently have, and I’m really scared about having to start all over with that. I don’t know how to start conversations with new people or how to make sure I don’t just lock myself away and not talk to anyone... tips?...

#friends

Monica C.’s Avatar
Monica C. Jan 23, 2018 439 views

How can I make friends in college?

I'm moving to a new place and I won't know anyone. What can I do to make new friends and companions? #friends...

Beatrice B.’s Avatar
Beatrice B. Jan 20, 2018 491 views

If you had the chance to redo high school, what would you change?

I am asking this question because I myself wish I could go back and redo high school. #highschool #friends...

#memories

Marie R.’s Avatar
Marie R. Jan 17, 2018 448 views

How can you find your community in college?

I'm concerned that making lasting friendships will be much more difficult in college. I don't really want to participate in Greek life, and I'm not sure how many groups related to my religious and extracurricular interests will be available in college. I'm used to being around a small,...

#friends #college-advice #college #community #collegelife

kamryn R.’s Avatar
kamryn R. May 16, 2016 650 views

For an introverted individual, is it a good idea to request three roommates?

I am shy and find it easy to stay to myself, but I would like to make new friends at my university. Is rooming with three other people a good way to make, at least, a few good friends, or should I make friends through another alternative? #friends #college #higher-education #education #career...

#social

Yenna C.’s Avatar
Yenna C. Sep 01, 2017 405 views

What's the best way to make friends in college?

I am asking because I want to make good connections in college with the right people. #friends #networking...

#network

cristian F.’s Avatar
cristian F. Sep 01, 2017 610 views

can one person change the world?

The nation is dividing, the poor doesn't have a chance to rehabilitate and start a new life, and the rich are getting greedier and only worry about themselves. Families are losing homes and more because our economy is so bad many people argue about the taxes and how much we pay, but that's...

#history #economy #everyone #gamily #question #mba #friends #help #politics

Ebince R.’s Avatar
Ebince R. Apr 27, 2016 980 views

What are the difficulties faced by a teacher in her teaching and How to overcome all the difficulties. And how to be as Good Teacher .

Now i am studing 10th Interested in Teaching. What are the difficulties faced by a teacher in her teaching and How to overcome all the difficulties. And how to be as Good Teacher . #teaching #teacher #professor #students...

#friends