Career Questions tagged Shy

Billy L.’s Avatar
Billy L. Sep 28, 2021 120 views

What is a best way to get help from teacher or students?

For A Example, having anxiety or being nervous doesn’t make you a loser and plus if your getting picked on don’t care about it just ignore it and think smarter. Plus, new people will get used to it in the school and in the future they won’t be scared or have anxiety anymore, but when you ask...

friends shy

Billy L.’s Avatar
Billy L. Sep 28, 2021 60 views

What is something hard about your job and what could you think to pass it?

Ask teachers for help if it confusing to you and you can always ask your classmate for help. No need to be shy because you must have self confident and plus imagine working in a job if you are shy. Think about it what would happen if you are shy in a job shy Also being shy doesn’t make you a...

Katelyn M.’s Avatar
Katelyn M. Apr 09, 2018 267 views

What is the best way to combat anxiety going into college?

I am an extremely shy person who gets nervous easily around new people. Like many other people, I get intimidated being in new facilities and being around people I'm not familiar with. I have a hard time talking to people and making new friends and I feel like this will worsen when I leave for...

howdoesonemakenewfriends shy afraidofpeople