Career Questions tagged Honors

Sohaib A.’s Avatar
Sohaib A. Mar 18, 2018

Does NHS matter?

At my school, there are a bunch of kids who are in NHS, and they are always praised for their service. When I look at the members, there are some really smart kids in there, but most of them are average students. So my question is, does NHS matter? #nhs #nationalhonorsociety #resume #honors...

#college-applications

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 04

Do colleges take rigor into account when giving Merit/Academic Scholarships?

For Merit/Academic Scholarships, is it better to get an A in a normal class, or a B in an Honors/AP/College class? #college #scholarship #college-advice #financial-aid #money #student #ap #academic #merit #honors #act #sat #career...

#college-admissions

Zavier R.’s Avatar
Zavier R. Mar 03, 2018

Can you get your honors degree early?

Ive been really thinking about what I want to do in terms of careers and post-secondary education and Ive decided that I would like to get my Phd in psychology. The problem that arises is that I don't wanna spend ten years in university. So, I wanted to know if there is anyway to fast- track...

#clinical-psychology #honors #psychology #university

Faith B.’s Avatar
Faith B. Jan 21, 2018

Is it better to take an honors course or not?

I've heard from some people that you should take honors courses in college because it looks good on resumes and puts you in classes with other goal-oriented people, but I've also heard from other people that it's not worth it because it's a lot of extra work and will just end up giving you a...

#what-is-best #i-am-not-sure-what-i-want-to-do #honors

Luke L.’s Avatar
Luke L. Jan 17, 2018

Why should I consider honors programs in college?

A couple schools I've applied to have extended an invitation to apply to their honors programs, but why should I? How does it help me in life? #college #honors #question #why...

#engineering