Career Questions tagged Academic

junhua’s Avatar
junhua Apr 04 199 views

Is it okay to have a few C's in my grades?

Question about education

Vanisha’s Avatar
Vanisha Aug 21, 2020 268 views

How do students get assistance if an academic need arises?

#assistance #academic

Christian’s Avatar
Christian May 04, 2019 423 views

Do colleges take rigor into account when giving Merit/Academic Scholarships?

For Merit/Academic Scholarships, is it better to get an A in a normal class, or a B in an Honors/AP/College class?
#college #scholarship #college-advice #financial-aid #money #student #ap #academic #merit #honors #act #sat #career #college-admissions

Deshaunna’s Avatar
Deshaunna Apr 22, 2019 287 views

what academic classes do i need to achieve my career?

#college #nursing
#academic # career
#adviceformycareer

Noelani’s Avatar
Noelani May 11, 2018 589 views

Pros and cons of graduating early in high school

Hey y'all. I'm a junior who moved into a new school who'll have a block schedule next year (senior year). I have the opportunity to graduate early since I'm ahead compared to most of my peers. What are the pros and cons of graduating early, like mid-year? Will colleges like that or they think...

Mireia’s Avatar
Mireia Jan 26, 2018 687 views

What are some tips for improving your chances at winning scholarships?

#scholarships #scholarship #college #college-advice #college-bound ##college #college-admissions #university #academic-advising #academic #financial-aid #grants #undergraduate #freshmen #college-recruiting #college-jobs #higher-education #experience #professional #college-selection #admissions

Lucie’s Avatar
Lucie Oct 12, 2017 539 views

How does an academic major in college affect job opportunities in the music field?

Hi, I'm a senior in High School. I would like to pursue music as a career, but it is hard for me to find a major that has what I am looking for or one that I can afford/qualify for. My alternative is to apply to either the same college as my preferred program or a cheaper college as an...

Nathali’s Avatar
Nathali Sep 01, 2017 1296 views

Is it important and helpful to join clubs or organizations in college?

I am a full time student in college and have been interested in joining a couple of organizations but I have not committed. #CollegeLife #college #academic #academic-advising #college-advice

Hadi’s Avatar
Hadi Feb 15, 2017 886 views

What should be done to have a PhD in International Trade area?

I consider working as an academic. In this regard, I have a bachelor degree of International Trade and Logistic. I need some suggestion about it. #phd #logistics #academia #international-trade #logistics #academic

Daniella’s Avatar
Daniella Jan 15, 2017 1622 views

What are the pros and cons of Ivy Leagues compared to other colleges?

In all aspects, including socially, academically, financially, career-wise,etc., how do Ivy Leagues compare to other colleges/universities? Does their prestige affect the overall outcome of one's future? #college #career #university #career-path #social #career-development #ivy-league #academic

Jade’s Avatar
Jade May 19, 2016 631 views

Other than biology and chemistry, What majors do you recommend for someone looking to go to medical school?

I am interested in becoming a Doctor in the future and want to make sure I have the right major for my likes and career goals. #majors #academic #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare #medicine #college

Anders’s Avatar
Anders May 19, 2016 577 views

What extracurricular experiences (beyond academics) do you believe were most beneficial in helping you prepare for and enter medical school?

I plan to apply for medical schools within the next 2 years and am curious as to what has been most helpful for others (in their personal opinion) to gain acceptance. I often hear that while grades and honors are important, there are many other things that admissions committees look for in an...

Gage’s Avatar
Gage May 19, 2016 1375 views

Is a 3.2 GPA bad?

I hang out with a lot of friends with very high GPAs. I do not know if I am just bringing myself down because I hangout with very intelligent people or if I should really be worrying. I am currently going into my junior year and will really be pushing myself this year. #scholarships #gpa #academic

Szatana’s Avatar
Szatana May 16, 2016 745 views

Can getting your college degree be completed in 4 years?

Most of the people I know have taken more than 4 years. I'm also putting Mathematics because that's what I want to pursue in college. #college #mathematics #academic

ravi’s Avatar
ravi May 14, 2016 1004 views

In what ways are school and college important?

ravi ndra gopinag #college #school #higher-education #education #academic-advising #academic ##college

kiran’s Avatar
kiran Apr 29, 2016 787 views

What is the salary for biology lecturer in india

i am passed my 2nd puc , waiting for the result #expertise #biology #academic