Career Questions tagged Act

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Feb 17, 2021 370 views

I want to be a lawyer, actress and a model. Is all of this possible at once?

I absolutely love law and acting, modelling and dancing. I really want to pursue all of these professions but I am not sure whether it’s possible for this many careers to keep a balanced life. #lawyers #fashion-and-style #dance #act #model

Angela’s Avatar
Angela Dec 04, 2020 438 views

What are the best websites to study for ACT and SAT?

#test #study #websites #sat #act

Abbie’s Avatar
Abbie Oct 27, 2020 224 views

Is it helpful if I take both the SAT and the ACT for colleges to see if my GPA is not as high as I would like it to be?

#GPA #SAT #ACT

Zemira’s Avatar
Zemira Aug 27, 2020 425 views

What is a good time frame to take the SAT or ACTs?

#college #university #sat #act

anabel’s Avatar
anabel Mar 03, 2020 478 views

What is the best way to study for the ACT?

I am a sophomore in high school and I am fixing to take the ACT. I have to make at least a 21 in order to do duel enrollment. #studying-tips #act #college

Christian’s Avatar
Christian May 04, 2019 424 views

Do colleges take rigor into account when giving Merit/Academic Scholarships?

For Merit/Academic Scholarships, is it better to get an A in a normal class, or a B in an Honors/AP/College class?
#college #scholarship #college-advice #financial-aid #money #student #ap #academic #merit #honors #act #sat #career #college-admissions

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Apr 16, 2019 503 views

Are ACT Prep Classes really that helpful?

I need an ACT score of at least 30 to get into a military academy. From my PSAT score, I'll probably get a 28. Will an ACT Prep class actually raise my score by two points or more? Thanks! #college #military #military #act #art #physics #air-force #navy #marines #theater #act #career #test...

Kylee’s Avatar
Kylee Oct 30, 2018 486 views

How do you find out what scores a school really wants for the SAT and ACT?

I've been told that some schools only require one test or the other, but how do you find what a specific school wants and the minimum score requirements? #sat #college #act #testing

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Oct 23, 2018 414 views

What are the best ways to study for the ACT?

#studying-tips #college #act

Gina’s Avatar
Gina Aug 28, 2018 395 views

What is a good SAT and/or ACT?

I have taken the SAT twice now and I'm about to take the ACT, but what is a good score for both? Is there at least a good score to get? #SAT #ACT #help #school #ihavenoideawhatimdoing

McKenzie’s Avatar
McKenzie Aug 28, 2018 386 views

what are good study habits before an exam?

#study #act

Carolyn’s Avatar
Carolyn Aug 16, 2018 381 views

What should be my goal score for the ACT and SAT?

Test score expectations??

#testing #act #sat #applications

Victoria’s Avatar
Victoria Aug 13, 2018 421 views

When Applying for college do you Have to have your ACT and SAT scores already ready or do you send them in after?

#ACT #SAT

Nicole’s Avatar
Nicole May 16, 2018 368 views

Do colleges really care about ACT Writing versus regular?

A lot of colleges say they require only the ACT with writing. Does this mean if I send an application with the ACT without writing they will throw out my application? #ACT #college #applications

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan Apr 19, 2018 439 views

How good do I need to do on the Act?

What is considered a good Act score? Are there any ways to go do a decent university for free solely based on your Act score without financial aid?
#Act #testing #college #financial-aid #scholarships

Shelby’s Avatar
Shelby Mar 23, 2018 442 views

Tips for the ACT?

I've already taken the PSAT so I have a general idea of what the SAT is going to be like but I wanted to ask what to expect from the ACT. Thanks!

#sat #ACT #testing

Sophonie’s Avatar
Sophonie Mar 18, 2018 446 views

Will colleges ever do away with standardized testing?

Many people, including myself, stress over SATs and ACTs. I believe that these tests never truly show an individual's true potential. SAT and ACT scores can also be the make-it-or-break-it determination of someone getting into their dream college, which is completely unfair. Will the SAT and...

Joy’s Avatar
Joy Jan 25, 2018 1026 views

what is the SAT score range for getting into Ivy League schools?

SAT score range and the accomplishments people do in high schools. What makes those students stand out from the others? General comments about Ivy League schools.
#ivyleague #ACT #college-major #college #SAT #university #howard-university #brown-university #columbia-university

Maricela’s Avatar
Maricela Jan 22, 2018 507 views

Is it harder to become an actor/actress as an adult?

I know there's a lot of casting companies who come around for children or teenagers to be in commercials and start off acting that way. But I am almost 17 and I can't afford to go to the acting programs offered for me. So my question is, is it harder for opportunities like this as you reach age...

Dillon’s Avatar
Dillon Jan 18, 2018 440 views

What are benefits or the pros and cons of taking one of the ACT or the SAT tests over the other?

Curious which one may hold more benefits and if I was only able to take one which would be recommended. I currently plan on taking both.
#testing #sat #act

Sohaib’s Avatar
Sohaib Jan 18, 2018 546 views

How much will my ACT effect my chances for success?

I have been studying a lot for the ACT and I have been improving, but I am not a great standardized test-taker and the reading section is what hurts me the most. Will having a score in the lower thirties negatively impact my chance for success? #ACT #exam #standardized-testing #entrance-exams...

Cody’s Avatar
Cody Jan 16, 2018 434 views

I've already taken the SAT-- do I still need to take the ACT?

I've taken the SAT twice, and my scores have already gotten me into my dream college with a scholarship. Is it still necessary or helpful for me to take an ACT?

#SAT #ACT #questionscholarship

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Jan 16, 2018 544 views

Which test is more important to colleges the ACT or the SAT?

#SAT #ACT

TiYonna ’s Avatar
TiYonna Sep 29, 2017 465 views

Does anyone have any helpful study habits to get great scores on the SAT or ACT?

Well I haven't taken it yet, but I have done the psat and online practice on Kahn Academy. I have improved a lot, but I want to develop some study habits to be very confident on both tests. #SAT #ACT

TiYonna ’s Avatar
TiYonna Sep 29, 2017 546 views

Well I haven't taken it yet, but I have done the psat and online practice on Kahn Academy. I have improved a lot, but I want to develop some study habits to be very confident on both tests. #SAT #ACT #studying-tips #testing

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Sep 14, 2017 594 views

How can I increase my ACT score significantly.

I'm wanting to raise my #ACT score so I can have more money for college and wanting I'm to expand my area of learning , so what can I do to raise that score.

Josephine’s Avatar
Josephine Jun 23, 2017 1590 views

Best method to studying for SAT and ACT at the same time?

I am planning to take the ACT in September and SAT in October and I would like to know how I can study for both simultaneously and receive the best scores I possibly can. Any advice? Have any of you done the same before? #college #testing #ivy-league #sat #act

Nada’s Avatar
Nada Dec 26, 2016 632 views

What are the best SAT and/or ACT prep programs there are?

A lot of people achieve success in many different ways but I think the way that will most benefit me is some sort of prep program that doesn't cost too much (otherwise I can't afford it) and it doesn't matter if it is in person or online. Either way I am looking for a prep program that will...

Nada’s Avatar
Nada Dec 17, 2016 795 views

What are the pros and cons of the SAT and the ACT weighed against each other?

I believe that majority of universities and colleges accept both the SAT and the ACT but what are the differences between them? I also don't know which one would probably yield a higher score for me...should I take both and see? #sat #act #test-planning #cons #pros #high-school-tests

Luka’s Avatar
Luka Nov 06, 2016 650 views

What is the main difference between the old and new SAT? Is one easier/harder than the other?

Hi! I'm a sophomore in high school and I was wondering to which SAT (new or old) would best fit me. My question is what is the main difference between the two tests and if you recommend one over the other? Thanks! #sat #act #newsat