Career Questions tagged Columbia University

Joy Z.’s Avatar
Joy Z. Jan 25, 2018 398 views

what is the SAT score range for getting into Ivy League schools?

SAT score range and the accomplishments people do in high schools. What makes those students stand out from the others? General comments about Ivy League schools. #ivyleague #act #college-major #college #sat #university #howard-university #brown-university...

#columbia-university

Kiran F.’s Avatar
Kiran F. Feb 27, 2017 408 views

Does community college required

I want to know does University of the District of Columbia community college required any test to get admission in associate degree? #college #college-admissions...

#columbia-university

Brynna S.’s Avatar
Brynna S. May 18, 2016 485 views

How difficult is it to transfer from a university in one state to a university in another?

After receiving my Bachelor's in Journalism in Florida, I want to start my career while working towards my Master's in New York and plan on transferring to Columbia. I am worried that if I'm not recruited, the transfer process will be very expensive and extensive. Even though it would kick...

#new-york #bachelors #journalism #debt #columbia-university #florida #college-transfer #masters