Career Questions tagged Bachelors

Leannie V.’s Avatar
Leannie V. Feb 19 82 views

What master’s could I get with a bachelor's in criminal justice?

I am graduating soon with a bachelor's in Criminal Justice. I’m considering getting my master's, and I'm not sure what my options are. I don’t want a master's in criminal justice. What are my other options? #masters #criminaljustice...

#bachelors

Jamie D.’s Avatar
Jamie D. Feb 18 82 views

National University Bachelor of Science

Has anyone completed the Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Design Engineering program with National University online? If so, what did you like and/or not like about the program? #bachelors #nationaluniversity...

#engineering

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Aug 07, 2019 204 views

In what situation can you list a degree you're working on as your title?

For example, I'm applying to graduate school in psychology this semester. By the time I attend the graduate program, I will have completed my B.A. However, on my applications, should I list myself as "Alexandra C., B.A." or not? The only similar situation I can think of is people who have...

#applications #psychology #college-admissions #bachelors #graduate-school

Golam R.’s Avatar
Golam R. May 06, 2019 209 views

Should I take the Singapore Government Grant for undergraduate studies?

I am a high school student from Bangladesh. I have recently been accepted to Yale-NUS College for the class of 2023. I have an option to take the Government grant that will allow me to pay subsidised fees but I will have to take up a bond to work for 3 years in a Singapore-registered company...

#singapore #undergraduate #technology #bachelors #ai #science #computer #college #artificialintelligence

Briana P.’s Avatar
Briana P. May 02, 2019 980 views

How to do an art therapy portfolio?

Hello, my name is Briana and I would like to ask any artists or art therapists of career village: how did you organize your portfolio and what type of work would you recommend including? I imagine it varies program to program, but I was simply curious. Knowing once I do finish with my...

#portfolio #artist #psychology #art-therapy #bachelors #art #firstgeneration #college #career #masters

Briana P.’s Avatar
Briana P. May 02, 2019 212 views

What art therapy programs would you recommend?

Hello there, Briana here! I am a current community college student, planning on graduating later this spring semester and I wanted to ask about any art therapy graduate programs so I may later choose the right school and bachelor's programs for me. I generally know a lot of the programs are...

#art #college-advice #psychology #bachelors #career #art-therapy #masters

Tirth P.’s Avatar
Tirth P. Dec 16, 2018 356 views

Is bachelors in aircraft maintenance engineering good choice and what can one do after completing in jobs and masters ( MBA ).

After bachelors in aircraft maintenance engineering , can one work at aviation manufacturing and design companies ? Is preferable doing Bachelors in aircraft maintenance engineering ? #aircraftengineer #bachelors #aeronauticalengineering #students #aerospace...

#engineering

Luis A.’s Avatar
Luis A. Aug 16, 2018 250 views

Is it enough nowadays having a bachelors degree?

I’m considering getting a masters in the future because the way I see it the competition is getting way harder and a bachelors isn’t as impressive as it was before. So I’m thinking if it’s worth getting a masters. #bachelors...

#florida

Sarina W.’s Avatar
Sarina W. Aug 10, 2018 327 views

Linguistic majors with bachelor's degrees, what struggles did you face once you tried to enter the workforce?

I'm considering pursuing a Linguistics major for my BA. I've read that it's quite hard to get a job unless you also have Computer Science minor/double major paired with Linguistics, which isn't quite my plan, though I'm considering pairing Linguistics with CS if it becomes clear that pursuing...

#major #in #ba #bachelors #job #csmajor #linguistics #computer #college #struggles #lingusticsmajor #work #future #cs

Elisa  G.’s Avatar
Elisa G. May 23, 2016 553 views

What is a typical neonatal nurse workday like?

When I was a kid, I would see myself in the medical field doing what doctors do best. But I never asked myself what I really wanted to be. So as I am now in high school, I have been thinking about what it would be like to be a neonatal nurse someday. Because in the medical field, you can be...

#nursing #nursing-schools #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #bachelors #nurse

Elisa  G.’s Avatar
Elisa G. May 23, 2016 661 views

How do you evaluate success on being a nurse practitioner?

Doctors go beyond treating a patient when their love becomes their patients. May not know yet what it is like to be a doctor or a nurse practitioner, but this is why I ask this question. I believe any nurse can do their job. As in prescribing medications, treating any illness, and taking...

#nurse-practitioner #nursing-schools #bachelors #hospital-and-health-care

Darious M.’s Avatar
Darious M. Sep 01, 2017 495 views

Which has more career options: A Bachelors in Business or A Bachelors in Economics?

As a soon to be high school graduate, I'm trying to figure out my best decision in life. I want to be a real estate lawyer, but keep my options open. #business #economics #career-path...

#bachelors

Myla S.’s Avatar
Myla S. Sep 01, 2017 645 views

African American Studies Degree?

What job could you really get with this degree? Also, what are some experiences in this class? Hate it? Love it? Let me know!#college-major #bachelors #humanities #african-american...

#studies

Leion E.’s Avatar
Leion E. Nov 18, 2016 1094 views

How to become a technical writer

What would be the steps to becoming a technical writer? #college #science #computer #degree #japan #technical #bachelors...

#etc

Adilene Jezabel M.’s Avatar
Adilene Jezabel M. Oct 24, 2016 564 views

If you have a degree in Computer Science, what kind of jobs will you be able to get?

Will you be able to travel across the country? I have only seen a couple of movies where a person works with computer science but to be completely honest I don't know that they do, it seems as hacking is the only excitement that they get? What are the fun aspects of this major and what is the...

#computerscience #bachelors #computer-software #stem

Alaina D.’s Avatar
Alaina D. Oct 21, 2016 393 views

What careers are available for those with a bachelor's in nursing?

I am planning on getting a bachelors in nursing and then going on to receive a masters. However, I am not totally sure what I would like to do with these degrees. #nursing #in...

#bachelors

Paige T.’s Avatar
Paige T. Aug 16, 2016 466 views
curtis D.’s Avatar
curtis D. Jun 21, 2016 332 views

what does it take to be a computer scientist

i am a senior that will soon be in college in 2017 i am asking this question cause i like to be a computer scientist...

#bachelors

Miriam S.’s Avatar
Miriam S. May 24, 2016 610 views

What is the best way to get to know your professor and make sure he/she knows you if you are in a large class?

I have always had close relationships with my teachers throughout high school and I want to keep that up. I like to ask a lot of questions to make sure I am understanding everything clearly. #college #professor #masters...

#bachelors

Brynna S.’s Avatar
Brynna S. May 18, 2016 531 views

How difficult is it to transfer from a university in one state to a university in another?

After receiving my Bachelor's in Journalism in Florida, I want to start my career while working towards my Master's in New York and plan on transferring to Columbia. I am worried that if I'm not recruited, the transfer process will be very expensive and extensive. Even though it would kick...

#journalism #bachelors #florida #new-york #debt #college-transfer #columbia-university #masters

Annelise C.’s Avatar
Annelise C. May 14, 2016 554 views

What is the difference between a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree, and what benefits arise from each?

I am asking this question because I am considering my options for receiving a degree, whether it be Bachelor's or Master's, and I am just wondering what the main differences are between them, and what kind of jobs can you get with each of them? #professor #finance #professional #jobs #masters...

#bachelors

Garrett B.’s Avatar
Garrett B. Oct 22, 2015 624 views

What is a recommended college (in Texas) for my Bachelors degree in Architecture

Hello i am in 6th grade and I been looking into my degree as an Architect and want stay local. #masters...

#bachelors