Career Questions tagged Bachelors

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Aug 07, 2019 114 views

In what situation can you list a degree you're working on as your title?

For example, I'm applying to graduate school in psychology this semester. By the time I attend the graduate program, I will have completed my B.A. However, on my applications, should I list myself as "Alexandra C., B.A." or not? The only similar situation I can think of is people who have...

#psychology #graduate-school #bachelors #applications #college-admissions

Golam R.’s Avatar
Golam R. May 06, 2019 121 views

Should I take the Singapore Government Grant for undergraduate studies?

I am a high school student from Bangladesh. I have recently been accepted to Yale-NUS College for the class of 2023. I have an option to take the Government grant that will allow me to pay subsidised fees but I will have to take up a bond to work for 3 years in a Singapore-registered company...

#singapore #college #ai #artificialintelligence #undergraduate #technology #computer #bachelors #science

Silvia A.’s Avatar
Silvia A. May 03, 2019 156 views
Briana P.’s Avatar
Briana P. May 02, 2019 296 views

How to do an art therapy portfolio?

Hello, my name is Briana and I would like to ask any artists or art therapists of career village: how did you organize your portfolio and what type of work would you recommend including? I imagine it varies program to program, but I was simply curious. Knowing once I do finish with my...

#college #firstgeneration #art-therapy #artist #psychology #bachelors #portfolio #masters #career #art

Briana P.’s Avatar
Briana P. May 02, 2019 124 views

What art therapy programs would you recommend?

Hello there, Briana here! I am a current community college student, planning on graduating later this spring semester and I wanted to ask about any art therapy graduate programs so I may later choose the right school and bachelor's programs for me. I generally know a lot of the programs are...

#art-therapy #psychology #bachelors #masters #career #college-advice #art

Tirth P.’s Avatar
Tirth P. Dec 16, 2018 232 views

Is bachelors in aircraft maintenance engineering good choice and what can one do after completing in jobs and masters ( MBA ).

After bachelors in aircraft maintenance engineering , can one work at aviation manufacturing and design companies ? Is preferable doing Bachelors in aircraft maintenance engineering ? #aircraftengineer #bachelors #aeronauticalengineering #students #aerospace...

#engineering

Luis A.’s Avatar
Luis A. Aug 16, 2018 151 views

Is it enough nowadays having a bachelors degree?

I’m considering getting a masters in the future because the way I see it the competition is getting way harder and a bachelors isn’t as impressive as it was before. So I’m thinking if it’s worth getting a masters. #bachelors...

#florida

Sarina W.’s Avatar
Sarina W. Aug 10, 2018 220 views

Linguistic majors with bachelor's degrees, what struggles did you face once you tried to enter the workforce?

I'm considering pursuing a Linguistics major for my BA. I've read that it's quite hard to get a job unless you also have Computer Science minor/double major paired with Linguistics, which isn't quite my plan, though I'm considering pairing Linguistics with CS if it becomes clear that pursuing...

#major #ba #college #cs #lingusticsmajor #linguistics #struggles #computer #csmajor #work #job #bachelors #future #in

Elisa  G.’s Avatar
Elisa G. May 23, 2016 479 views

What is a typical neonatal nurse workday like?

When I was a kid, I would see myself in the medical field doing what doctors do best. But I never asked myself what I really wanted to be. So as I am now in high school, I have been thinking about what it would be like to be a neonatal nurse someday. Because in the medical field, you can be...

#hospital-and-health-care #nurse #bachelors #nursing-schools #nursing #healthcare

Elisa  G.’s Avatar
Elisa G. May 23, 2016 566 views

How do you evaluate success on being a nurse practitioner?

Doctors go beyond treating a patient when their love becomes their patients. May not know yet what it is like to be a doctor or a nurse practitioner, but this is why I ask this question. I believe any nurse can do their job. As in prescribing medications, treating any illness, and taking...

#nurse-practitioner #nursing-schools #hospital-and-health-care #bachelors

Darious M.’s Avatar
Darious M. Sep 01, 2017 440 views

Which has more career options: A Bachelors in Business or A Bachelors in Economics?

As a soon to be high school graduate, I'm trying to figure out my best decision in life. I want to be a real estate lawyer, but keep my options open. #business #economics #career-path...

#bachelors

Myla S.’s Avatar
Myla S. Sep 01, 2017 564 views

African American Studies Degree?

What job could you really get with this degree? Also, what are some experiences in this class? Hate it? Love it? Let me know!#college-major #bachelors #humanities #african-american...

#studies

Leion E.’s Avatar
Leion E. Nov 18, 2016 975 views

How to become a technical writer

What would be the steps to becoming a technical writer? #college #science #computer #degree #japan #technical #bachelors...

#etc

Adilene Jezabel M.’s Avatar
Adilene Jezabel M. Oct 24, 2016 512 views

If you have a degree in Computer Science, what kind of jobs will you be able to get?

Will you be able to travel across the country? I have only seen a couple of movies where a person works with computer science but to be completely honest I don't know that they do, it seems as hacking is the only excitement that they get? What are the fun aspects of this major and what is the...

#computerscience #stem #computer-software #bachelors

Alaina D.’s Avatar
Alaina D. Oct 21, 2016 348 views

What careers are available for those with a bachelor's in nursing?

I am planning on getting a bachelors in nursing and then going on to receive a masters. However, I am not totally sure what I would like to do with these degrees. #nursing #in...

#bachelors

Paige T.’s Avatar
Paige T. Aug 16, 2016 408 views
Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Aug 09, 2016 419 views
curtis D.’s Avatar
curtis D. Jun 21, 2016 270 views

what does it take to be a computer scientist

i am a senior that will soon be in college in 2017 i am asking this question cause i like to be a computer scientist...

#bachelors

Miriam S.’s Avatar
Miriam S. May 24, 2016 540 views

What is the best way to get to know your professor and make sure he/she knows you if you are in a large class?

I have always had close relationships with my teachers throughout high school and I want to keep that up. I like to ask a lot of questions to make sure I am understanding everything clearly. #college #professor #masters...

#bachelors

Brynna S.’s Avatar
Brynna S. May 18, 2016 444 views

How difficult is it to transfer from a university in one state to a university in another?

After receiving my Bachelor's in Journalism in Florida, I want to start my career while working towards my Master's in New York and plan on transferring to Columbia. I am worried that if I'm not recruited, the transfer process will be very expensive and extensive. Even though it would kick...

#journalism #new-york #florida #bachelors #college-transfer #masters #columbia-university #debt

Annelise C.’s Avatar
Annelise C. May 14, 2016 500 views

What is the difference between a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree, and what benefits arise from each?

I am asking this question because I am considering my options for receiving a degree, whether it be Bachelor's or Master's, and I am just wondering what the main differences are between them, and what kind of jobs can you get with each of them? #professor #finance #professional #jobs #masters...

#bachelors

Garrett B.’s Avatar
Garrett B. Oct 22, 2015 567 views

What is a recommended college (in Texas) for my Bachelors degree in Architecture

Hello i am in 6th grade and I been looking into my degree as an Architect and want stay local. #masters...

#bachelors

Shaksz A.’s Avatar
Shaksz A. Apr 28, 2015 2548 views

Studied Architecture - now I don't want to work in that field. Any related fields?

Hello. I have finished a degree in Environmental Architecture. I have one month left to graduate, but I don't want to work as an architect. I realised that it is not the field for me around a year ago. However I thought it would be a waste to let go of the 3 years I finished when I am so...

#health #talent #architecture #bachelors #environment #design

Lashawn R.’s Avatar
Lashawn R. Oct 02, 2014 811 views

If you have certifications in the I.T field, would you still need a bachelors degree to really help you get a decent career in the I.T Field?

I'm currently thinking about taking on certification classes with Cisco, but I'm wondering if those certifications would be actually worth it, or would I better off using three years of my life studying IT in college. Which ever will help me get into decent career in the field, please let me...

#technology #career #it #bachelors

Amber B.’s Avatar
Amber B. Aug 31, 2014 620 views

how do i get a career in child welfare ?

i would like to work with foster children , adoption , single parents , child-custody .. things like that . #graduate #experience...

#bachelors

Muhammad A.’s Avatar
Muhammad A. Aug 10, 2014 2848 views

Is it possible to do Master in Aeronautical Engineering while doing Bachelor in Electrical or Electronic Engineering? Or any other Engineering.

I have done A'levels and expecting my result on Tuesday. In my city there isn't any University offering Aeronautical Engineering, neither Bachelor nor Masters. But I want to do Aeronautical Engineering so, I have thinking to do Bachelor in some field that can help me do Master in Aeronautics....

#engineering #electrical #electronics #aeronautics #bachelors #master