Career Questions tagged Firstgeneration

Briana’s Avatar
Briana May 02, 2019 2009 views

How to do an art therapy portfolio?

Hello, my name is Briana and I would like to ask any artists or art therapists of career village: how did you organize your portfolio and what type of work would you recommend including? I imagine it varies program to program, but I was simply curious. Knowing once I do finish with my...

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Aug 31, 2018 439 views

What are mistakes most college students make?

I know that this applies to many minorities like myself, who are going to be first generation college students, we don’t really have a guide or somebody to tell us what we should watch out for and what mistakes not to make since nobody in our family can warn us about this. #FirstGeneration

Nicole’s Avatar
Nicole Aug 30, 2018 582 views

What type of support is offered for freshman

#student #goingtocollege #firstgeneration #letsdothis

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Aug 27, 2018 443 views

Can I still graduate in Four years even though my classes are not college level?

I was accepted into University of California San Diego but my classes are not college level and I feel like I won't be able to gradate in those four years. As a first generation college student I feel like all the pressure is on me and I have a feeling I am not ready for UC's. I want to become...

Jocelyn’s Avatar
Jocelyn Sep 01, 2017 537 views

Are there any scholarships out there for students that are first generation and live in GA?

I'm trying to find scholarships for first year students but they all seem to be for other states besides GA. Any help??

#scholarships
#highschoolsenior
#firstgeneration

Monica’s Avatar
Monica Sep 01, 2017 547 views

What are the requirements to run in the medical field as a practitioner nurse or midwife?

#medicalfield #firstgeneration #classof2017 #medicine #nurse-practitioner #nurse