Career Questions tagged Goingtocollege

Betsy P.’s Avatar
Betsy P. Apr 18, 2018 459 views

Is there any way to make the transition from high school to college a little bit easier?

College is a big transition in a teenagers life, so I was wondering if there are tips to ease this process. tips...

goingtocollege

Ana R.’s Avatar
Ana R. Mar 23, 2018 325 views

How can I maintain academic support throughout college if I decide to live off-campus?

I am going to be a freshman in college this year and I have decided to live off-campus to save money on housing expenses. I'm worried that my grades will suffer from not being around peers and educators. What can I do find and maintain academic support? goingtocollege...

moneyproblems

Anna G.’s Avatar
Anna G. Mar 12, 2018 422 views

What is harder in the college transition: trying to make friends or trying to adjust to being on your own?

Just to try to garner a little more understanding about what might cause me more of a struggle when I go off to college and what to prepare myself for goingtocollegenextyear goingtocollege newplace college...

college-advice