Career Questions tagged College Advice

Curious as to what goes on inside a college classroom, or how college students applied for graduation? Not sure if you are ready? Get some college advice. For more information,...

Priyanka G.’s Avatar
Priyanka G. Jan 21 66 views

Although badminton won’t be the sole reason for my admission in Stanford if it happens , will it be at least helpful to a certain extent

As it is a club sport and i will have a chance to play there and in some of the competitions they participate in, will badminton have atleast some contribution to my resume or not? #badminton#stanford #resume #career...

#college-advice

Caitlin J.’s Avatar
Caitlin J. Jan 20 74 views

How can I strengthen my resume to secure an internship with an MLB (Major League Baseball) team?

I love baseball and hope to work in baseball operations for an MLB team. I am a college student majoring in Commercial Recreation and Tourism Management. I originally wanted to major in sports management, but the college I am attending does not offer that major. I am planning on attending law...

#baseball #job-search #college #major #college-advice #career

Ila P.’s Avatar
Ila P. Dec 09, 2019 131 views

If I have an unweighted GPA less than a 4.0, will it look bad to any Ivy League schools that I apply to?

Hey! I'm Ila (pronounced ee-la). This question has been something that I've been trying to find an answer to for a while. I currently have a 4.0, but my classes are pretty hard, and I can only hope to keep my 4.0 at the end of the semester. Any advice helps- thanks! #school #college...

#college-admissions #college-advice #gpa

Leah H.’s Avatar
Leah H. Dec 04, 2019 91 views

I'm trying to narrow down my choices of careers as I look into colleges. How do I find which area fits best for me?

I am a high school junior who is also looking into NAIA or D2 colleges for soccer, but I would like my choices to be more narrowed to at least a certain area of interest. #college-selection #college-advice...

#career

Swole H.’s Avatar
Swole H. Nov 20, 2019 44 views
lucy L.’s Avatar
lucy L. Nov 17, 2019 58 views
judith G.’s Avatar
judith G. Nov 15, 2019 43 views
jarred F.’s Avatar
jarred F. Nov 14, 2019 58 views
Maya W.’s Avatar
Maya W. Nov 14, 2019 54 views

What’s the top questions you should ask when choosing a college?

I’m a junior in high school, I’m in stem which is an early college program. It’s through baker college, we get 3 years for free. After my 3rd free year how should I decide what college to go to after? #college-advice...

#college-selection

Treighton L.’s Avatar
Treighton L. Nov 14, 2019 38 views

What is the number one question to ask when choosing a college?

I am an Early Middle College student enrolled at Baker College as a Junior in High School. After my 5th year of High School, how do I start to choose a college? #college-advice #college...

#student

patrick H.’s Avatar
patrick H. Nov 13, 2019 64 views
Kailey L.’s Avatar
Kailey L. Oct 22, 2019 81 views

What do tools do i need to help me prepare for college?

I am a high school senior who is getting ready to enter her freshman year of college, my name is Kailey Lasley and i am 18 years old #college #student #high-school...

#college-advice

Brigitte F.’s Avatar
Brigitte F. Oct 06, 2019 76 views

What happens if you're college roomate isn't the best?

Next year I am going to be a college freshman and have some (...okay, a lot) of anxieties related to the college process. One of my troubles is the unknown nature of a future roommate. I've had a roommate: my little sister, for the past 10 years. But I don't think that it will be in the same...

#college #college-advice #student

Vivian G.’s Avatar
Vivian G. Sep 12, 2019 75 views

What is the college application process like?

A junior in High-school, worrying about the future. #college...

#college-advice

Nichola C.’s Avatar
Nichola C. Aug 30, 2019 105 views
Rose M.’s Avatar
Rose M. Aug 26, 2019 36 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Aug 06, 2019 124 views

What summer trip is going to look best on college and job applications?

I can either do a Summer Seminar at one of the service academies (USAFA, USMA, USNA), FLC at Norwich University, or a 16-day Humanitarian Trip (Probably a HEFY trip). #college #job #career #college-advice #job-search #resume #humanitarian #military #job-application #networking #academy #efy...

#university #hefy #seminar

Hannah K.’s Avatar
Hannah K. Aug 02, 2019 94 views

Extracurricular on College Application

I am aware that you record the number of hours and weeks you were involved in an extracurricular activity. Does this number mean the number of hours you’ve spent in that club/extracurricular at school, or can the number of hours you’ve dedicated toward it also be included? For example, let’s...

#college #college-admissions #college-advice