Career Questions tagged College Advice

Curious as to what goes on inside a college classroom, or how college students applied for graduation? Not sure if you are ready? Get some college advice. For more information,...

Ila P.’s Avatar
Ila P. yesterday 15 views

If I have an unweighted GPA less than a 4.0, will it look bad to any Ivy League schools that I apply to?

Hey! I'm Ila (pronounced ee-la). This question has been something that I've been trying to find an answer to for a while. I currently have a 4.0, but my classes are pretty hard, and I can only hope to keep my 4.0 at the end of the semester. Any advice helps- thanks! #school #college...

#gpa #college-admissions #college-advice

Leah H.’s Avatar
Leah H. Dec 04 25 views

I'm trying to narrow down my choices of careers as I look into colleges. How do I find which area fits best for me?

I am a high school junior who is also looking into NAIA or D2 colleges for soccer, but I would like my choices to be more narrowed to at least a certain area of interest. #college-selection #college-advice...

#career

Swole H.’s Avatar
Swole H. Nov 20 30 views
lucy L.’s Avatar
lucy L. Nov 17 35 views
judith G.’s Avatar
judith G. Nov 15 12 views
jarred F.’s Avatar
jarred F. Nov 14 17 views
Maya W.’s Avatar
Maya W. Nov 14 16 views

What’s the top questions you should ask when choosing a college?

I’m a junior in high school, I’m in stem which is an early college program. It’s through baker college, we get 3 years for free. After my 3rd free year how should I decide what college to go to after? #college-advice...

#college-selection

Treighton L.’s Avatar
Treighton L. Nov 14 15 views

What is the number one question to ask when choosing a college?

I am an Early Middle College student enrolled at Baker College as a Junior in High School. After my 5th year of High School, how do I start to choose a college? #college-advice #college...

#student

patrick H.’s Avatar
patrick H. Nov 13 45 views
Kailey L.’s Avatar
Kailey L. Oct 22 67 views

What do tools do i need to help me prepare for college?

I am a high school senior who is getting ready to enter her freshman year of college, my name is Kailey Lasley and i am 18 years old #college #student #high-school...

#college-advice

Brigitte F.’s Avatar
Brigitte F. Oct 06 59 views

What happens if you're college roomate isn't the best?

Next year I am going to be a college freshman and have some (...okay, a lot) of anxieties related to the college process. One of my troubles is the unknown nature of a future roommate. I've had a roommate: my little sister, for the past 10 years. But I don't think that it will be in the same...

#college-advice #student #college

Vivian G.’s Avatar
Vivian G. Sep 12 59 views
Nichola C.’s Avatar
Nichola C. Aug 30 88 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Aug 06 106 views

What summer trip is going to look best on college and job applications?

I can either do a Summer Seminar at one of the service academies (USAFA, USMA, USNA), FLC at Norwich University, or a 16-day Humanitarian Trip (Probably a HEFY trip). #college #job #career #college-advice #job-search #resume #humanitarian #military #job-application #networking #academy #efy...

#hefy #seminar #university

Hannah K.’s Avatar
Hannah K. Aug 02 75 views

Extracurricular on College Application

I am aware that you record the number of hours and weeks you were involved in an extracurricular activity. Does this number mean the number of hours you’ve spent in that club/extracurricular at school, or can the number of hours you’ve dedicated toward it also be included? For example, let’s...

#college-admissions #college #college-advice

Annie M.’s Avatar
Annie M. Jul 01 357 views

Is taking 17 credits per semester worth it?

I want to finish my 4-year bachelor's degree in 2 years. I want to get enough ap credits. Right now I want to do something related to business. Is it okay if I take 8 credits the second term of the summer semester before my Freshman year of college? I am talking about the 6-week term. Is it...

#college-admissions #finance #college-major #apclasses #college-advice #college #graduation

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 04 90 views

Do colleges take rigor into account when giving Merit/Academic Scholarships?

For Merit/Academic Scholarships, is it better to get an A in a normal class, or a B in an Honors/AP/College class? #college #scholarship #college-advice #financial-aid #money #student #ap #academic #merit #honors #act #sat #career...

#college-admissions

Long T.’s Avatar
Long T. May 03 99 views

#Is college worth it?

I'm not so sure about going to college...

#college-advice