Career Questions tagged College Advice

Curious as to what goes on inside a college classroom, or how college students applied for graduation? Not sure if you are ready? Get some college advice. For more information,...

Caleb T.’s Avatar
Caleb T. Nov 05 37 views

Is filming and animation the same thing

Is animation the same as filming because both have a story and production but one deals with art while the other deals with cameras....

#college-advice

Dara A.’s Avatar
Dara A. Aug 26 88 views
Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Apr 18 789 views

Is there anything you regret not doing in high school/college?

Why didn't you do it and is it something you would recommend others do? #college-advice #college #highschool #highschool-advice...

#july20

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31 172 views

What the key differences between undergraduate and graduate school?

I'm a current undergraduate student who will be graduating in the spring (if things go according to plan), and while graduate school wasn't originally part of my plan, it's something I've begun considering. I've found that there seems to be less advice out there regarding grad school as opposed...

#university #degree #graduate #scholarship #college #education #graduate-schools #advice #experiences #future #experience #colleges #graduates #universities #july20 #july #schools #school #graduate-school #undergraduates #undergraduate #higher-education #degrees #masters-degree #college-advice

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 10 196 views
Effie M.’s Avatar
Effie M. Jun 12 106 views

I'm an international student planning to apply to a UK University. Is the expensive tuition fees worth the job prospects?

UK is one of the best study destinations with world class education. However, there is such a high price to pay for both the tuition fees and living cost. Is it a wise decision on my part, now that the UK government allow only a few months to look for jobs? I've seen a lot of people on other...

#uk #careerprospects #college-advice #internationalstudent

Jowell M.’s Avatar
Jowell M. Jun 10 554 views

Any advice for a upcoming college freshman?

I will be attending Old Dominion University majoring in Cytotechnology #college...

#college-advice

Michal T.’s Avatar
Michal T. Jun 10 260 views

What jobs can you get with an Associate of Arts degree, if any?

I will be graduating high school with an Associate of Arts degree through an early college program at a private university and I was wondering if the degree would help me get a job while in college? What things could I do with the degree/what opportunities would it give me, internship and...

#college #art #job #college-advice #career

Isabelle B.’s Avatar
Isabelle B. Jun 03 632 views

What do you wish you knew before going to college and deciding your major?

I have one more year left of high school and am currently looking into colleges and majors to decide where I will be applying to in the fall. As excited as I am for the future, I am very new to all of this and want to make the right decisions when it comes to paying for college, choosing the...

#college-major #college #college-admissions #college-advice

Brooklynn H.’s Avatar
Brooklynn H. May 20 89 views

What would be a good college to become a mechanic in North Carolina

I would like to get into a college in NC so I can stay close to home , I really want to become a mechanic like my dad. And still get into a good college so I can learn and get a diploma....

#college-advice

Jeffrey A.’s Avatar
Jeffrey A. May 20 149 views

What is the best way to get a schedule reduced?

What would be the best way to reduce a schedule to graduate early? #graduate-school #college-advice #college...

#school

George C.’s Avatar
George C. May 19 222 views

What to do about college during a global pandemic?

I am currently an incoming senior in college questioning weather or not my college degree and education is going to be worth the amount of time money and effort I have put forth due to a declineing / halted / depressed economic job market as well as schools being unable to educated students...

#college #college-advice

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. May 12 209 views

What can I do to increase the change of a full ride scholarship?

Or bigger scholarships in general. I know they're very hard to come by, but academics are a strength of mine so I figured I'd might as well see how I could continue to increase my potential of one. #college #scholarship #college-advice...

#college-admissions

dakota G.’s Avatar
dakota G. May 11 229 views

How do I start my college search as a junior?

I am a junior in high school and trying to find out colleges/universities that I am interested but do not know how to start looking. Do you have any suggestions? I know I do not like universities/colleges that feel like a city themselves. #university #college-advice #college-advice...

#college-admissions #collegesearch

Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. May 05 144 views

How does college credit from AP tests work?

I'm in high school hoping to go into either a health or law profession after college. I am currently undecided about which university I want to go to and what my major will be. #college...

#college-advice

Reagan M.’s Avatar
Reagan M. Apr 28 167 views
Lucia C.’s Avatar
Lucia C. Apr 28 345 views

What is the best way to achieve your dreams?

I have really big dreams and it’s hard to think that they are possible, What is the best way to stay confident #college #college-advice #bigdreams #art...

#student

Adam A.’s Avatar
Adam A. Apr 25 166 views

How can I get scholarships to go to college

I am graduating this year and scared of not being able to pay for college. So I am seeking anyone’s on how I can get good scholarships to help me pay for college. There a bunch on the internet but a lot are just false ads. #scholarship #money #financial-aid...

#college-advice

Mia B.’s Avatar
Mia B. Apr 14 228 views

As a non-religious person, should I exclude religiously affiliated colleges and universities from my college search?

Just a quick disclaimer: I do not mean to offend anyone in this post!! I respect your freedom of religion!! So, I do not follow any organized religion. I do not believe in a God or creationism, and I am not spiritual. I guess I can be categorized as a "nihilist." With that being said, I...

#religion #college #college-bound #college-advice #college-selection