Career Questions tagged College Advice

Curious as to what goes on inside a college classroom, or how college students applied for graduation? Not sure if you are ready? Get some college advice. For more information,...

Kamari B.’s Avatar
Kamari B. Kamari B. 23 hours ago 30 views

What should a confused student do?

I'm going to be a junior this upcoming fall but I am no longer passionate in the major I chose coming into my freshman year. What do I do after school? Do I continue along this path? #major...

#college-advice

Salay A.’s Avatar
Salay A. Salay A. yesterday 13 views

How can I not be so scared for change?

I am in a strict family where my destiny was sorta written for me and it isn't something I want. I want to make the change, but I am scared to go into college alone and I feel like time is going faster than I am. I feel like I can't catch up. #college #college-advice...

#student

christine K.’s Avatar
christine K. christine K. 2 days ago 21 views
Amonte B.’s Avatar
Amonte B. Amonte B. Jul 27 34 views

Is it ok to choose 2 career goals and take college classes for both at the same time and start whichever goal you complete first

I am 17yrs old about to start 12th grade when school begins i am a honor student who has made honor roll every report card since 1st grade and i want to graduate with honors and accept my full scholarship with University of Michigan but I’m not quite sure which career goal i really want to...

#college #scholarship #college-admissions #college-advice

Jam B.’s Avatar
Jam B. Jam B. Jul 09 148 views

How should I answer the "Why Us?" Essay in college applications?

I find this topic to be the hardest to answer on college apps. Any advice? #college #college-advice...

#advice

Jam B.’s Avatar
Jam B. Jam B. Jul 09 64 views

Any advice on writing personal statements for college applications?

I am an incoming senior in high school and I am looking to apply to some colleges. How should I get started on my essays? Any advice or no-no's I should avoid? #college-advice #college-admissions #college-bound...

Mohamed E.’s Avatar
Mohamed E. Mohamed E. Jun 30 85 views

How can I choose what to study in college?

I am an igcse student, and I still don't know what to study in college. I am not drawn to anything. Basically I like all my subjects and I score the same grade in all of them #college-advice #college...

#student

Giovanna V.’s Avatar
Giovanna V. Giovanna V. Jun 30 62 views

How do you manage college and a job?

I need to figure how to balance them both while still giving 100% to both things. #college-advice...

#job

Lavonne K.’s Avatar
Lavonne K. Lavonne K. Jun 28 48 views

Which major has more people? fine arts or criminal justice?

#college-advice I am conflicted about the major that I want to do. It's between Fine Arts and Criminal Justice #criminal-justice #art...

#major

Jakaila B.’s Avatar
Jakaila B. Jakaila B. Jun 26 74 views

How can I figure this mess out?

Nobody in my family has gone to college and finished it. Talking to them about college is like talking to a wall. Google is a good substitute, but the information I've been able to glean is not satisfactory. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do for a living. #college #college-major...

#student #college-admissions #college-advice

PRAJJWAL G.’s Avatar
PRAJJWAL G. PRAJJWAL G. Jun 22 47 views
Tiffany W.’s Avatar
Tiffany W. Tiffany W. Jun 14 54 views

W hat careers are in the dermatology field and how do I get into it?

I am entering college as a freshmen and am a junkie about skincare. My friends are encouraging of me but my family are doubtful, which increases my own doubt if I am capable. #college #student #student #career-choice #college-advice #skincare...

#dermatology

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Anonymous A. Jun 11 106 views

Does anyone have a list of Scholarship that you have applied for?

Here's some things you should know about me that may be helpful: - I'm first generation -I am a rising senior - I'm in AZ -I've taken Honors classes -Play Varsity Sports - I volunteer - I'm in HOSA and serve as a state officer (azhosa.org) - NHS -Advocate for my city's youth (Buckeye Youth...

#scholarship #scholarships #senior #classof2022 #career #college-advice #college #highschool #advice

Diana F.’s Avatar
Diana F. Diana F. Jun 09 94 views

What to know before going to college?

I am an indecisive person. I don't want to go to college but at the same time I do. #college...

#college-advice

Brody K.’s Avatar
Brody K. Brody K. Jun 08 112 views

What else can I do to stand out to higher level colleges

I receive good grades and do extra activities, but I just want to be as prepared as I can....

#college-advice

Adrika H.’s Avatar
Adrika H. Adrika H. Jun 07 95 views

What should I include in a college admissions portfolio for communications/graphic design?

I am going to be applying to colleges in NYC for communications/graphic design. What mediums should I include? What skills should I showcase in my portfolio? #design #graphic-design #college #portfolio...

#college-advice

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 141 views

Is college going to get in the way of my career, which is going to be a gymnast or dancer?

I'm Ms. Hill at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #dance...

#college-advice

Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Hannah S. Dec 10, 2020 251 views

What is a good second major to complete with Forensic Anthropology?

I plan on completing a BS in Anthropology, MS in Forensic Anthropology, and continuing on to complete a PhD in Anthropology at BU. What would be a good complementary second major for my undergrad degree to broaden my career choices? I would like to keep my options open in case I decide to...

#forensic-science #medical-examiner #university #double-major #anthro-major #forensic #anthropology #forensics #college-advice #forensic-anthropology #college #college-advisors #pre-med #college-majors

Caleb T.’s Avatar
Caleb T. Caleb T. Nov 05, 2020 134 views

Is filming and animation the same thing

Is animation the same as filming because both have a story and production but one deals with art while the other deals with cameras....

#college-advice

Dara A.’s Avatar
Dara A. Dara A. Aug 26, 2020 159 views
Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Iqra T. Apr 18, 2020 1629 views

Is there anything you regret not doing in high school/college?

Why didn't you do it and is it something you would recommend others do? #college-advice #college #highschool #highschool-advice...

#july20