Career Questions tagged Whatdoido

Cole S.’s Avatar
Cole S. Jan 18, 2018

Should I double major to give myself more options, or should I save time and stress?

I am a very hard worker and will do anything to get my work or job done however, I am also a person to get very overwhelmed and stressed out because of it. Would double majoring be worth my time and stress or should I try to stick to one major? #whatdoido #doublemajor #collegelife...

#imexcited

Aalijah J.’s Avatar
Aalijah J. Jan 16, 2018

How do you choose the right career?

I wanted to become a surgeon since I was little, but as I got older, I also found an interest in both music and engineering. I want to choose the right career for myself, but I don’t know how. #surgery #engineering #music #whatdoido...

#passion

Grace D.’s Avatar
Grace D. Jan 14, 2018

When deciding on what colleges to go to, what should take precedent- what you want to study or where the university is?

I've heard that college is about a lot more than the education aspect, that it's learning to live on your own and explore yourself as a person. Also, the majority of people end up switching majors anyway while still in college, so I'm wondering what should be weighed more: the university as a...

#college #universities #collegemajor #whatdoido