Career Questions tagged Whatdoido

Shannon’s Avatar
Shannon Apr 04, 2018 549 views

If I am torn between three jobs I want in life, how do I choose one over the others?

PA, psychologist, or FBI agent #torn #hardchoice #whatdoido #medicine #PA #criminal-justice #psychology

Cole’s Avatar
Cole Jan 18, 2018 676 views

Should I double major to give myself more options, or should I save time and stress?

I am a very hard worker and will do anything to get my work or job done however, I am also a person to get very overwhelmed and stressed out because of it. Would double majoring be worth my time and stress or should I try to stick to one major?
#WhatDoIDo
#doublemajor
#collegelife
#ImExcited

Aalijah’s Avatar
Aalijah Jan 16, 2018 657 views

How do you choose the right career?

I wanted to become a surgeon since I was little, but as I got older, I also found an interest in both music and engineering. I want to choose the right career for myself, but I don’t know how.
#surgery #engineering #music #whatdoido #passion

Grace’s Avatar
Grace Jan 14, 2018 660 views

When deciding on what colleges to go to, what should take precedent- what you want to study or where the university is?

I've heard that college is about a lot more than the education aspect, that it's learning to live on your own and explore yourself as a person. Also, the majority of people end up switching majors anyway while still in college, so I'm wondering what should be weighed more: the university as a...