Career Questions tagged Fashion Merchandising

Melanie G.’s Avatar
Melanie G. Jan 16, 2018 1147 views

What could you do with a fashion marketing degree?

I really want to take this major but i don't really understand what fashion marketing /merchandising involves ? #marketing #fashion-merchandising #fashion #marketing #marketing-and-advertising...

#apparel-and-fashion

Destiny S.’s Avatar
Destiny S. Sep 01, 2017 298 views

When should I begin to look for internships?

I plan on working in the fashion industry and I hear more than often that it is extremely competitive. I was wondering when would be a good time to begin looking for internships and/or studying abroad if I'm a college freshman? Thank you! #fashion-merchandising #fashion-journalism...

#fashion-and-style #internships #study-abroad

Zachary R.’s Avatar
Zachary R. Feb 09, 2017 461 views

What are some of the main/most prominent U.S.-based colleges that offer courses in Apparel Design?

I'm considering the notion of pursuing a career in Fashion Design, and I want to know which institutions would best prepare me for a successful career. #fashion #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-merchandising...

#apparel

Eve B.’s Avatar
Eve B. May 24, 2016 462 views

What exactly does a fashion merchandising degree entitle?

I plan on getting my Bachelor's in Fashion Merchandising and Masters in Business Administration. But what exactly can I do with my Bachelor's in Fashion Merchandising? #fashion...

#fashion-merchandising

Eve B.’s Avatar
Eve B. May 24, 2016 440 views

What is a normal day like for a fashion buyer?

I am outsourcing my Bachelor's in Fashion Merchandising and I was wondering what am I going to be doing everyday. #fashion...

#fashion-merchandising