Career Questions tagged Ideas

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Oct 05, 2021 288 views

How can I productively spend my free time?

I have no idea what to do with my time so I'm constantly bored. Any Ideas?
#school #education #ideas

Brenda’s Avatar
Brenda May 03, 2019 348 views

How can I figure out what type of path and what types of classes in school to take to help me with my career in the future?

#ideas #work #school

Brenda’s Avatar
Brenda Apr 26, 2019 389 views

How can I get the help that I need in order to work for my goals to get the job/career that I want to do?

-How much school I need
-Info that I should know
-details in what will be included
#career #ideas #creativity

Henry’s Avatar
Henry Oct 31, 2018 1773 views

What should I do if my school doesn't offer aerospace engineering?

The closest bachelor's degree to aerospace engineering my school offers is mechanical engineering. Should I stay on the mechanical engineering track and conduct internships related to aerospace or transfer to a different school with an aerospace major? What are some thoughts? #mechanical...

lakeya’s Avatar
lakeya Jul 09, 2018 1407 views

Is it better to sell your invention idea(s) to a company or raise money to patent it yourself?

I have a lot of invention ideas and I am not sure how to get help. There are a lot of website that say they help people who have invention ideas but I am afraid they will steal my ideas and I will not have any legal ownership of them. #help #innovation #Mechanical #MechanicalEngineering...

christian’s Avatar
christian Apr 16, 2018 655 views

How do I prepare for an interview?

in the interview, i think i'm not ready.They ask me things that i do not know. I need help help to organize ideas #ideas #interview-preparation #interviews

Olivia’s Avatar
Olivia Jan 13, 2018 718 views

How will I know I'm picking the right major?

I've been going back and forth with many different ideas in my head about different manjors. Nursing, occupational therapy, physical therapy, dermatology, interior design, media, nutritional work, child protections, international studies. I have so many ideas, how will I know I'm picking the...

Diamond’s Avatar
Diamond Sep 01, 2017 599 views

What skills and strengths do you have to require that'll make you successful in the career of writing?

#writer #ideas #information

aesha’s Avatar
aesha Jul 26, 2017 815 views

How should i get idea for my new ui/ux project!?

I am keen to work and solve UI/UX problems but I am running out of new unique ideas, its research phase for me. any ideas on how and what should I work on!?
#uiux #ideas #design #project #inspiration #user-interface-design #user problems #japan

Tomi’s Avatar
Tomi May 14, 2016 776 views

How could I manage my time more efficiently?

I'm only in high school and I'm already having trouble keeping up with homework and studying. I can't imagine trying to do that in college with a job. That's when it really counts. What are some techniques you used (or are using) to keep up with work? #general #ideas

Taryn’s Avatar
Taryn Jan 05, 2015 986 views

How do you have embellishment ideas for fashion?

I have seen a lot of beautiful embellishment on dresses, shirts, pants, jackets and I would like to be able to do that without thinking to hard. Please help. #fashion #design #fashion-design #designers #ideas #inspiration

Sean’s Avatar
Sean Mar 21, 2014 4736 views

What are some fast-paced jobs?

I don't want to go into a boring career, I want to go into a career that is fun and fast-paced. Could you tell me a few to get my mind spinning? #jobs #ideas