Career Questions tagged Technology

Technology involves the process of combining sciences to create a useful tool at a cost-effective price. Popular careers include web developer, mobile application developer, Information Technology (IT), and data scientist....

Michael C.’s Avatar
Michael C. Jan 13 34 views

What is it like to work as a Network Systems Administrator?

I'm already enrolled in the Job Corps program and am going to work on completing my program in customer service and at the same earn my COMPTIA certification. I am an aspiring network systems administrator for a start-up tech company. networking management tech technology it...

comptia adobe c+ certifications powershell linux javascript html computerscience microsoft network python

Nathan C.’s Avatar
Nathan C. Dec 18, 2021 155 views

As a high school student, what should I do to get an internship relating to computer science?

I've looked around the internet a bit but still have some questions, it seems like it is hard but somewhat feasible for a high schooler to land an internship. I would say I know python well and in school I am taking AP computer science where I am learning java. But my questions are what should...

computer-software computer-science internship technology

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Dec 16, 2021 343 views

What is being a remote worker like?

For those you of doing remote work, what is is like overall? 1. What kind of work do you do? (contractor, employee, etc.) 2. In regards to work hours, is it more flexible compared to working on site? 3. How are you compensated? (salary, commission, etc.) 4. What is the earning potential of...

technology experience job money professional career online internet remotework jobs

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Dec 13, 2021 354 views

Is it ok to ask this question during a final interview?

After giving a final interview (final round) for a position, if the interviewer does not tell you "you can expect a response in X days", or whether or not you got the position is it ok to ask? If the interview is the hiring manager, how should you phrase it? interviews career...

job-application technology

Garvin K.’s Avatar
Garvin K. Dec 10, 2021 139 views

Is Computer Science a good major? (or worth the time)

I'm a senior at Burton high school. I'm interesting in Computer Sciences however is doubtful due to the experience i have with coding, etc. college computerscience computer-science computer-software technology...

computer-engineering

Perla P.’s Avatar
Perla P. Dec 02, 2021 120 views
Aaron J.’s Avatar
Aaron J. Nov 24, 2021 128 views

What is it like being a Solar Thermal Installer & Technician and what are the pros & cons about the career?

Right now I'm going to be studying to be a Solar Thermal Installer as my profession. I was interested in this field because I like solar power energy and like to use natural sources. I was wondering is this a good career in the long run too? technology computer engineering career solar...

engineer installer

malcolm S.’s Avatar
malcolm S. Nov 22, 2021 96 views

What are good editing soft wares for streamer/content creators who have just started out, and what should they try to get later on?

I want to become a gaming content creator but i'm not really sure what are good editing soft wares since I just started out and I also want to know what I should get later on technology streaming...

editing

lize T.’s Avatar
lize T. Nov 16, 2021 165 views

1. What is a day in the life of a software developer of websites and/or application like exactly? 2. What kind of benefits does your job give you? 3. What are three thing that I should know about getting into this career? 4. Do you have any side hobbies that you fund with your career?

I'm looking into becoming a software developer for applications and would love to know more about what this job entails from someone who actually does this every day and may or may not like it. I'm open to all opinions and suggestions! Thank you, in advance, for your time in answering my...

career technology software web-development software-development

Vivek V.’s Avatar
Vivek V. Nov 10, 2021 126 views

How to become a robotic engineer by taking cse with AIML in b.tech ?

I want to know that how could I become a robotic engineer and I have choosen cse with AIML in b.tech. what is the process and percentage of becoming a robotic engineer engineer engineering roboticengineer scientist technology science civil-engineering...

Ever M.’s Avatar
Ever M. Nov 07, 2021 141 views

What are the biggest challenges when it comes to working with technology for a company? or developing it?

I am 18 y/o, im currently trying to figure out what I want to do for a living one day. Ive always been relatively good with tech and so I feel being some type of tech engineer is a good route for me to take. computer technology...

engineering

Ever M.’s Avatar
Ever M. Nov 07, 2021 212 views

Is it hard to get a job at a big name company? If so then what are some of the best ways to get in?

I am 18 y/o, im currently trying to figure out what I want to do for a living one day. Ive always been relatively good with tech and so I feel being some type of tech engineer is a good route for me to take. job business technology...

information-technology

Ever M.’s Avatar
Ever M. Nov 07, 2021 151 views

what's a good route to take to in order to one day be able to work for a big tech company?

I am 18 y/o, im currently trying to figure out what I want to do for a living one day. Ive always been relatively good with tech and so I feel being some type of tech engineer is a good route for me to take. technology tech...

engineering

Bruce H.’s Avatar
Bruce H. Nov 06, 2021 212 views
Bruce H.’s Avatar
Bruce H. Nov 06, 2021 137 views

What are some vital subjects to take if I want to pursue a career in computer science?

I am looking to get a job in CS since I love tech, and I want to know the necessities and what aren't necessities. computer-science technology computer programming...

science

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Nov 04, 2021 242 views

What are some questions to ask a recruiter for a position you already applied for?

I recently applied for a full time position and am waiting to hear back after they requested additional information about me. In the mean time while I'm waiting for a possible interview, I'm reaching out to recruiters at the company. Sometimes the recruiters don't know anything about my field...

job-application job technology computerscience

trenton S.’s Avatar
trenton S. Nov 03, 2021 115 views

Hey i wanted to know what are the yearly salary's for Building Construction Technology, Pre-Apprentice

hi my name is Trenton I will someday like to start my own construction company one day, I'm currently in rolled and joliet job-corps center very hardworking love getting things done love learning new skills, also like to travel try new things meet new people experience new foods and cultures....

money building career technology job-corps construction

Paco X.’s Avatar
Paco X. Nov 02, 2021 94 views

What should I know about the tech field?

What type of things/ skills should I know or have that are useful in this industry?...

technology

Albin L.’s Avatar
Albin L. Nov 02, 2021 125 views
Likho C.’s Avatar
Likho C. Jul 27, 2021 168 views

Which job can I really take on?

I'm Likho I'm a very friendly person eager to learn more I can take up on anything as long as I focus and be patient about what I'm doing for me to finish my task information technology career career-choice...

job

Ethan H.’s Avatar
Ethan H. Aug 26, 2021 126 views

What does it take to become a 3D modeler?

I'm a Senior in High School looking for a job in the industry, I love VFX/3D. Job 3d design technology 3d-design...

career