Career Questions tagged Technology

Technology involves the process of combining sciences to create a useful tool at a cost-effective price. Popular careers include web developer, mobile application developer, Information Technology (IT), and data scientist....

Alex A.’s Avatar
Alex A. Jan 19 29 views

How can I sign up for a class remotely at Harper College?

I'm not entirely able to apply for a class at Harper College. I just graduated last year, and I had a plan on going there in person, but, there's a pandemic in the way. So, I was wondering if remote classes are available, because I'm planning on doing at least two classes remotely, such as...

#science #cartoonist #classes #technology #college #remoteclasses

Jayson H.’s Avatar
Jayson H. Jan 22 41 views

What career path do most software engineers take and how do they normally end up?

I am in 10th grade and have some experience with software engineering. What career path do most software engineers take and how do they normally end up? #technology #engineering...

#software

Jayson H.’s Avatar
Jayson H. Jan 22 22 views

What is the normal day of a software engineer like?

I am in 10th grade and have some experience with software engineering. What is the normal day of a software engineer like? #technology #engineering...

#software

Jayson H.’s Avatar
Jayson H. Jan 22 24 views

What is the best way to get into software engineering?

I am in 10th grade and have some experience with software engineering. What would be the best way to get into it full time? #technology #engineering...

#software

Dakota K.’s Avatar
Dakota K. Jan 20 16 views

What is the typical hourly pay of a nuclear medicine technologist.

I am a 9th grade student researching nuclear medicine technology. #technology...

#medicine

Dakota K.’s Avatar
Dakota K. Jan 20 14 views
muskan M.’s Avatar
muskan M. Dec 28, 2020 125 views

BCA gradute ! what to do next?

i don't want to go for MCA . i am planning for mba from top colleges. but still i want to explore new things. different career options rather than mba to boost up my career. and yah i am planning for digital marketing so is it good ? plz tell me diff options for career path. #career...

#career-paths #mba #technology

Andrew T.’s Avatar
Andrew T. Dec 01, 2020 432 views

Being successful at a big company

Hello! I will be starting a new software engineering position at a very big company. What are some ways that I can be successful in communicating with others on my team and what are some things to avoid doing? #programming #technology...

#cs

Stefania E.’s Avatar
Stefania E. Nov 22, 2020 218 views

What the best way to match management and technology?

I'm a current management student but I've been thinking a lot about changing to computer science lately. #technology #student...

#management

Willian V.’s Avatar
Willian V. Nov 18, 2020 233 views

How do tech companies see a degree from an online institution ?

I have recently started my computer science degree at WGU, and I was wondering what people, companies, and experts think about online education nowadays. How does is affect a candidate in a possible job interview in comparison to other candidates who have the same degree in a traditional...

#technology #career #computerscience #givingiscaring

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Nov 13, 2020 189 views

what tips can help me get into college

i want to go to college and learn some things and want people to give me advice so i can know what to do and when do i start my college #technology #engineering #scientist #my college #college...

N Q.’s Avatar
N Q. Nov 13, 2020 148 views

How do I earn points?

I am a high school senior that is a member of the Ten 80 Racing Royals team at my school. Due to Covid-19, my school is participating in the iNSL iRacing Innovation Challenge. We have never participated in this program before. I need help understanding how my team is going to earn points...

#covid-19 #computer-science #competition #virtual #technology #high-school #school

Matthew L.’s Avatar
Matthew L. Nov 05, 2020 224 views

How do I decide what career is flexible and functional?

I'm a junior student attending Miyamura High School and I am looking for a career plan that flexible #career-choice #future-careers yet functional. My plans are to go into construction but I enjoy technology and medical and would like to considered those options. #technology...

#medical

Malikia H.’s Avatar
Malikia H. Nov 05, 2020 93 views

What is it like to be a Game designer?

I like to play games, and try out new games that are coming out. Also my dream job is to develop games for teens. Cause I do know that teens like to play games so I want to develop a game the people would like. Like these are some of the jobs I want. #technology, #game-development,...

#gaming-industry

Adriel C.’s Avatar
Adriel C. Nov 05, 2020 153 views

i am in the 12th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps i should consider based on my passions and interests

At school, i am most interested in engineering, chemistry, and biology, while my hobbies include mechanics, gaming, and sports. A topic i am passionate about is electronics. What are some career options that best align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps i can do in the...

#gaming #technology #career-choice #teacher #career

Robert C.’s Avatar
Robert C. Nov 05, 2020 99 views

How hard is it to get an engineering degree?

I'm very interested in becoming an electronics engineering major and I'm curious about how hard classes are and what other classes I should take to help me succeed in getting my degree. #engineering...

#technology

Cristian A.’s Avatar
Cristian A. Nov 05, 2020 110 views

I'm interested in computers. How can i get more information about the people in the community?

I would like to get to know how/what people do in the industry. How they make the hardware. I would like to get more information about this topic and other related topics. #technology #tech...

#computers

grace M.’s Avatar
grace M. Oct 30, 2020 92 views

what are the pros and con on becoming a nurse

im a juinor in high school and i still am not to sure on what i want to go to college for but i do know i want to do something in the medical field #high-school...

#technology

Zach G.’s Avatar
Zach G. Oct 26, 2020 160 views

Is the future bright for tech related jobs?

I'm a sophomore student athlete in high school and want to work with technology. #student #career...

#technology

Zach G.’s Avatar
Zach G. Oct 26, 2020 124 views

How do I find an occupation that I care for?

#technology

Zach G.’s Avatar
Zach G. Oct 26, 2020 88 views

Is technology a good field for a career?

#technology

Zach G.’s Avatar
Zach G. Oct 26, 2020 87 views

What does an intern do?

#technology