Career Questions tagged Technology

Technology involves the process of combining sciences to create a useful tool at a cost-effective price. Popular careers include web developer, mobile application developer, Information Technology (IT), and data scientist....

Arjun S.’s Avatar
Arjun S. 2 days ago 80 views
Anthony F.’s Avatar
Anthony F. Jul 10 33 views

What is the hardest part of getting to be and being a graduate with a Computer Science degree

I like to work hard and and i love technology Im the type of person that doesn't like to wait for people to do things for me if i can do myself I'd rather do it myself . #computer-science...

#technology

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Jun 29 118 views

Would Gaining Certification Level Knowledge for Networking be a Waste if One Wants to Pursue a Career in Software Engineering?

Recently, I've been learning some computer networking in my spare time regarding topics on the CCNA. Although IT is quite interesting and intriguing, I'm leaning towards software development, as I like building new things that can be of use to others. Should I learn the CCNA topics in my spare...

#networking #technology #software-engineering #computer-science

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Jun 25 99 views

Can A Commerce Without Maths Student Opt For CEH course

What Are The Early Education Qualification Needed For Opting Hacking Course. #hacking #it...

#technology

Charlize M.’s Avatar
Charlize M. Jun 24 85 views

What are some job prospects for a Neuroscience major?

I'm entering college in the fall and planning to major in Neuroscience on a pre-med track. Just in case I don't pursue going to medical school, I was wondering if there are any job prospects for this major, like a back-up plan? In all honesty, I'm fearful that I might pursue the wrong major...

#medical #healthcare #college #college-major #neuroscience #major #premed #medicalschool #stem #technology #medicine

Dinesh P.’s Avatar
Dinesh P. Jun 22 200 views

How to approach software development early on in career?

As an intern, I see that the enterprise projects are very different from what we make at university level. The technology used requires me to go through a lot of new technologies. How should I approach this. Should I be worried for not knowing these tech stacks or Is it natural and common for a...

#software-development #computer-software #software-engineer #technology #software

Audrey P.’s Avatar
Audrey P. Jun 18 278 views

I am 15 years old and I feel like I should have some idea of what I should do or be in the future. I feel like I am not good at anything. Any ideas on how I should figure out?

I am 15, I make good grades (4.6 gpa), im in all honors and AP courses, im athletic, im tall and skinny, i play travel sports all year round, I was a spirit leader last year, im full of energy, i have adhd, i am nervous about presenting in large crowds but i can talk to large crowds, i take...

#college #future #fashion #art #unsure #chef #sports-management #technology #travel #medicine

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Jun 18 107 views

How Can I Become A Hacker

Which Courses Are There And What Are The Qualifications Needed For Joining The Course And What Is the Average Salary Of A Hacker (Black Hat).#hacking #technology...

#information-technology

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Jun 18 125 views

Which Career Options Are good for me

I am interested in computers and specially in coding and have good interest in hardware also and I also like travelling. In Future I want to do job and business both. #technology #information-technology...

#business

Effie M.’s Avatar
Effie M. Jun 12 344 views

How should someone with no programming or coding background and knowledge start programming and coding?

Are there certain websites for learning? What subjects should I start with? Which languages are the most beginner friendly? #programming #coding #technology...

#computer-science

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Jun 03 169 views

Are there companies that help market and creat prototype for your invention free of cost to you

I have a marine tech idea that is very lucrative and can help further research into marine life and related field and need help in seeing this invention made into reality I've done a patent search into it and it's in the clear I've tried searching for companies or people to make the prototype...

#idea #marketing #finance #innovation #marine-biology #science #design #investment-management #business #entrepreneur #technology #invention

George S.’s Avatar
George S. May 27 229 views

What volunteering positions are great in order to become a Software Engineer?

I am a Junior at Aviation High School, the past 2 weeks I spend my time trying to find remote volunteering roles. Some of them included WordPress Mentor, Data Entry and Remote Student Mentor/Tutor. Are they any other volunteering positions that could help land my first job at a tech startup or...

#computer #tech #volunteer #engineer #technology #internship #software

Tylar M.’s Avatar
Tylar M. May 20 211 views

I´m 12 and i´m trying to decide between being a Software Engineer or a Psychiatrist. I´d like to know the pros and cons of each.

I like helping people with their problems, but I also like designing, coding, and using critical thinking. #software-engineer #psychology #technology...

#doctor

reyhan F.’s Avatar
reyhan F. May 18 139 views
Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. May 17 272 views

What a safe job site to find internship job/career?

I am looking for an Information technology internship job /volunteer to gain experience. I have used some job sites to find a job (career builder, indeed, snagajob) , but I got scammed. Someone, please provide me a safe job site. #internship #technology #job #human-resources #tech...

#college #jobscam #safe #engineering #covid19 #career

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. May 16 224 views

How do I know if engineering is the right field for me?

Hi! I'm currently a high school student trying to figure out what to major in for college. I enjoy solving problems and learning math/science, but I've never really been the type of person to take things apart and put them together just for the sake of it. Could I still consider being an...

#college #engineering #science #major #solutions #math #engineer #technology #tech

chadrack B.’s Avatar
chadrack B. May 16 110 views

When can start volunteering?

I am very great person believing that everything is possible if you put on mind into, i feel good when i help somebody and bring joy to people face...

#technology