Career Questions tagged Technology

Technology involves the process of combining sciences to create a useful tool at a cost-effective price. Popular careers include web developer, mobile application developer, Information Technology (IT), and data scientist....

Samsuzzoha Z.’s Avatar
Samsuzzoha Z. Oct 12 21 views

How can I get a job in Google?

I want to get a job in Google. But, I don't know what should I do to get job in Google at very good post. #job #career #computer-science #job-search #technology #engineering...

#programming

Mohamed H.’s Avatar
Mohamed H. Oct 11 8 views
Samsuzzoha Z.’s Avatar
Samsuzzoha Z. Oct 11 10 views
Samsuzzoha Z.’s Avatar
Samsuzzoha Z. Oct 09 24 views

How can we improve ourselves in the field of technology?

I know, we can't think without technology and technology is in every things. But, I want to improve myself as well as I can. #technology #science #computer #programming...

#computer-software

Fernando F.’s Avatar
Fernando F. Oct 08 9 views

How long does it take to become a radiology tech?

My name is Fernando i am a 17 year old male from the Los Angeles County.I am determined to finish in jobs i start and i'm always focused and a great listener. I'm looking forward to be certified by Long Beach job Corps...

#technology

Esther J.’s Avatar
Esther J. Oct 08 12 views

What are the benefits of being a pharmacy tech ?

My name is Esther I'm 17 years old i'm attending Long Beach Job Corps Center I'm Interested in becoming a pharmacist i would like to know more about my trade and what are some things i need to know . #pharmacy #technology...

#medicine

Colby C.’s Avatar
Colby C. Oct 08 15 views

What programs and training should I use for video editing?

I've been trying to get into making videos for the internet, especially for creating content for YouTube. I was wondering what would be the best programs for doing so, and how extensive the training will need to be to master the programs. #film #technology #video...

#computer-science

Samsuzzoha Z.’s Avatar
Samsuzzoha Z. Oct 04 21 views

How can I be a best programmer?

I am just little introvert and a little extrovert. And I have interest in these tags.#technology #programming #science #engineering...

#engineer

Ethan L.’s Avatar
Ethan L. Sep 25 6 views

Could you describe one of your typical work days being a video producer?

I'm in audio/Video production for m high school and wanted to know if keep following this path would it be a struggle finding work? #technology...

#internship

joan W.’s Avatar
joan W. Sep 24 8 views

What are some careers in "green energy" that are new industries

I would like to go into a new career that I can help to develop new ideasin #engineering #technology...

#green

Caleb V.’s Avatar
Caleb V. Sep 20 32 views

what steps would you reccomend I take to prepare to enter this field.

#technology I really like to build and put computer...

Logan W.’s Avatar
Logan W. Sep 20 45 views

How would one get in contact with professionals in the Video Game Industry?

I'm looking to get Information from people with history and experience in the Video Game Industry, I have experience in with the industry and would like some alternate viewpoints. My questions are as follows: How long have you all been in industry? What should I include in my portfolio? how...

#technology #game-development #gaming #video-games

Thomas M.’s Avatar
Thomas M. Sep 20 19 views
Zachary W.’s Avatar
Zachary W. Sep 18 24 views
Alex S.’s Avatar
Alex S. Sep 18 30 views

How Does One Keep Their Computer Technology Skills And Knowledge Up To Date?

Hello, my name is Alex - and I'm hoping to land a job in the Tech field after I graduate from Job Corps after my 8-12 months in trade. One thing that concerns me is how quickly computers and the pieces within them can out pace their predecessors, and how fast 'bleeding edge' can fall behind....

#technology #tech

Peter T.’s Avatar
Peter T. Sep 18 28 views
Peter T.’s Avatar
Peter T. Sep 18 10 views
Aj G.’s Avatar
Aj G. Sep 16 13 views

Will this help me to get to my career?

I'm a 8th grader and I want to be a game designer when I grow up #video-games #gaming #game-design also #technology...