Career questions tagged technology

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Amy104 views

What are some computer engineer or related internships that don't require any prior experience?

I am a college student looking for computer engineer internships in the San Jose Bay Area. What are some companies that are recruiting right now?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alvin152 views

What are some of the future careers in AI?

Passion for technology

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
carmen173 views

what is the best career path to taje?

career path tips

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours158 views

How to become a Cloud Engineer?

Lend your expertise: what does it take to become a Cloud Engineer? Note: We've seen a lot of interest in this career, so we're looking for guidance from our community of professionals.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jamie259 views

Have you witnessed or dealt with discrimination in STEM?

We have a huge research project in our class where we need to gather information about discrimination people have faced in STEM? Whether it was when you were a student or have a full- time carrer, have you faced discrimination?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Huntington248 views

What kind of discrimination have you experienced or witnessed in the STEM field?

We have a huge research project in our class where we need to gather information about discrimination people have faced in STEM. Whether it was while you were still a student, or had a full-time career, have you witnessed or dealt with it?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Arianna157 views

What discrimination have you dealt with well in the stem field?

Have you ever had to deal with discrimination because of your race or gender?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours367 views

How to become a Web Developer?

Share your journey & guide aspiring web developers on their path. Note: We've seen a lot of interest in this career, so we're looking for guidance from our community of professionals.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Nabeel308 views

What would you need in order to become a technician?

I am a junior in high school and tech has been an interest of mine

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alexander449 views

What am I supposed to consider on starting a technological project?

Any technological project

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kieran688 views

What is the best roadmap for learning programming?

I have only a little bit of knowledge in Python and I'm interested in building projects so that I can have a portfolio to showcase to employers. I don't want to rely on online tutorials in order to program my projects.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Erma508 views

The importance of science and technology to our society?

I want to know the importance of science and technology to our society and the disadvantage of ai to our society and what measures or information to take in other to understanding better

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Grant388 views

How can get job as a data analyst as an undergraduate?

I have degree in computer science and data science certification and I want to build a career in data science ,

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Fahmida Jannat686 views

Going down the right track ?

Hey there, I'm going to study electrical engineering at a top university abroad (t30) and plan to take a minor in applied AI in my second year. So for this, I have started working on Python, Java, and C++ (as I have already completed C back in high school) and plan to work on VHDL afterwards for digital hardware design and test engineering. I'm sure there are so many potential electrical engineers in this group who know if I'm going down the right track. TIA!

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jayla725 views

How to figure out what I want to pursue later in my life?

I am currently an informatics major in college with a concentration in User Interactive Experience. Initially I was a computer science major, but saw it wasn't something I 100% wanted to do. How can I figure out what I want to do. I enjoy coding and web design, but Im also interested in owning my own business. I don't know if the major I'm in is beneficial to where I want to go. How can one figure out what they want to do with their life?

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Isaiah508 views

Aside from the high pay, what is the appeal of Computer Science?

I am a college student at Hofstra University. I'm a Computer Science major and am currently a college sophomore.

answer icon12 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Promise384 views

How do i become a computer scientist and an IT personnel?

It consultant and a computer scientist

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ludie556 views

I am a high schooler interested in math, business, design, and computer science. I am seeking advice because I do not want to go into a career path that I will regret or get bored of.?

I am a high schooler interested in math, business, design, and computer science. I am seeking advice because I do not want to go into a career path that I will regret or get bored of.

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Fahmida Jannat588 views

Working on it as an incoming student ?

My university is more likely to offer internship opportunities from the second year. What are some skills that I should develop right now so that I can get internships from prominent companies / FAANG while majoring in electrical engineering? I have no prior experience in doing internships! TIA!!

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Bethel355 views

How to be a cyber security specialist ?

How is it possible to study cyber security, and what are the skills that will be required in order to achieve my dream in learning different specialization in computer science

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Akinterinwa576 views

How can I get a side gig or project while still learning frontend development?

Thanks to people that have answered my question in the past. I’ve tried platforms like Upwork and Fiverr and I see that you’ll need to have few reviews before you get hired. I and some other criteria too. This has been a very difficult one and I would so much appreciate probably if I could get someone to mentor me and put me through this phase.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jensine774 views

Regarding internships for high school students

Hello, I'm Jensine. Currently a junior in high school (grade 11), Here is a brief introduction of who I am: I'm a passionate individual who loves to learn. My dream job is to be a CEO. I hope to start a company in the near future, thus I'm looking for internships in social media, marketing, and sales. I enjoy math and business, but plan to major in business. I demonstrate leadership and am a great team player who always seeks the best result. Another thing is that I am hardworking and dedicated. No matter what the task is, or how hard it may be, I complete to the fullest of my abilities and produce the best outcome. Here are my questions: 1. Do you have any internships for high school students that I may qualify for and relate to my interest? If so, please share, I would really appreciate that! 2. What documents would I need when applying? (ie. Resume, Cover Letter, Work Permit, etc.) 3. How should I prepare? Any tips? Is there a certain aura I should give off? (Should I remain professional + to what extent do I have to be friendly) 4. Anything else to keep in mind when applying + doing the internship?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Yoryi464 views

How can I get started with any career? What could be the approach? What are the initial steps for a student to begin to understand how to get started with choosing a career?

How can I get started with any career? What could be the approach?
What are the initial steps for a student to begin to understand how to get started with choosing a career.

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Tuesday316 views

Why is future ai necessary?

Experts say more ideas on it

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
andrian358 views

how to be happy in work?

i need a job with no pressure

answer icon12 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Acree434 views

What is the best way to get into the Computer/technology world?

I am a senior in high school and plan to major in computer science in college. What is the best way to start coding, and how to learn it?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Blakes322 views

What are some potential career paths or industries that align with my interests in gaming and coding I'm passionate about both and would love to explore opportunities where I can combine my skills and hobbies into a fulfilling career?

I've been gaming and coding for several years now, and I've developed a strong proficiency in both areas. I particularly enjoy game development and have created several small projects on my own, ranging from simple mobile games to more complex simulations. Additionally, I've been actively involved in coding clubs and workshops at my school, where I've honed my programming skills and collaborated with peers on various projects. Now that I'm thinking about my future career, I'm excited to explore how I can turn my passion for gaming and coding into a rewarding profession.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Godspower324 views

What are some common software development issues? And some trouble shooting tips.

I love software development and wnt o be a software engineer when I finish college, I'm currently in grade 11 and will be finishing in a couple of months

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jalaa490 views

What did u find challenging about being a nail tech ?

I’m in the 9th grade and chasing my dream to become a nail technician

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jeremiah202 views

How can I become an IT support Specialist?

I recently graduated with my Bachelor's degree in communications technology and would like to take the next step in my tech journey.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon