Career Questions tagged Technology

Technology involves the process of combining sciences to create a useful tool at a cost-effective price. Popular careers include web developer, mobile application developer, Information Technology (IT), and data scientist....

matt M.’s Avatar
matt M. matt M. Jul 28 25 views

How do I design, develop a web application using java/python ?

How can I develop an web application from scratch , please provide any reference books with a sample application from start to finish....

#technology

Nathan R.’s Avatar
Nathan R. Nathan R. Jul 27 52 views

What do want to do in life?

I would like to go into the IT field and start a career doing software and web development....

#technology

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Sam S. Jul 20 73 views

What types of projects do UI/UX recruiters look for?

I'm trying to build my UI/UX portfolio and although I don't have access to Adobe products at the moment, I'm trying to use other platforms available to build my portfolio in the mean time. I recently learned how to use Figma but I'm not sure what I can make. My first thought is would a...

#ux #career #computerscience #college #ui #technology

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Sam S. Jul 19 96 views

Is it possible to get a UI/UX job with a IST degree?

My major is IST and the classes I've taken are mostly web development/network architectures based. I've learned things like HTML, CSS, JS, C#, ASP.NET but nothing really design based. Would it still be possible to get a UI/UX designer based job even if I don't know things like how to use all...

#technology #career #computer-science #design

Golden C.’s Avatar
Golden C. Golden C. Jul 14 218 views

Becoming A Computer Scientist

Starting college as freshmen in September and chose to major In C.S What would be the best way to start my journey. I have no prior knowledge with coding or anything C.S related but very interested in learning, so many different things to learn I’m not sure where to start, I want to learn...

#computer-science #coding #computer-software #technology #computer-programming

Walter H.’s Avatar
Walter H. Walter H. Jul 12 149 views

What courses provide the best trajectory for someone looking to become a Software Engineer?

A bit about myself, I'm currently attending Job Corps. for the CCNA program on Networking. My goal is to complete this and pursue an advanced training for Database Administration, I believe using Microsoft Azure Architecture. A program Job Corps. offers is a transition to a two year or four...

#college #computer-software #college-major #technology #software

Yahel C.’s Avatar
Yahel C. Yahel C. Jul 08 73 views
JD L.’s Avatar
JD L. JD L. Jul 07 70 views

What are the obstacles and challenges of a Computer Systems Analyst?

Hello I am a senior in high school and I have taken a liking to all things technology wise. I have taken multiple classes that include data storing, how to use said data, and other computer skills such as coding and other stuff. I would like to know what challenges and obstacles you had to...

#computer-science #computer #technology

Rajveer S.’s Avatar
Rajveer S. Rajveer S. Jul 04 154 views

What do you do when you become a software developer and is it a good career to go for?

I am in high school. Currently thinking about my career and want to know more about software development. #software #software-development #software-engineer #technology...

#video-games

Dieulens V.’s Avatar
Dieulens V. Dieulens V. Jul 03 277 views

I'M I COMPLETELY LOST IN COLLEGE?

I started learning to code in 11th grade but I was never into it. I participated in many workshops, different programs but I never seem to enjoy it. I love business, I love photography filmmaking I also love technology but not coding. My ultimate goal was a career in tech but it seems like I...

#computer-science #technology #finance #business

Jose R.’s Avatar
Jose R. Jose R. Jul 01 94 views

What is the purpose of this platform?

I like #math, #technology, watch NBA #basketball games and sharing with my loved ones. Also, I have computing skills and I am proficient in microsoft...

Ashley Y.’s Avatar
Ashley Y. Ashley Y. Jun 29 218 views

How do I gain experience in software engineering?

I am a college student and I would like to gain experience in software engineering to open doors to related job opportunities. #computer-software #engineering #engineer #software...

#technology

Jefferny W.’s Avatar
Jefferny W. Jefferny W. Jun 29 102 views

Are there any tips or a heads up for people getting into the gaming industry?

Hi, I just recently graduated and I'm heading off to college to major in Game Design. I am aware of how risky it is, but it is one of the only things that I can do for hours on end and enjoy every last moment of it. I just hope I can make this work somehow. #game-design #games #video-games...

#college #design #computer #technology

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Sam S. Jun 29 148 views

Which one: Web Development, Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, IT Consulting?

I've looked into these 4 fields/jobs, read about and watched videos on them and even took a course or two on some (basic intro level courses). They all seem very interesting. Currently I'm working in the web development field and I like it but also want to try the others as well. I think this...

#digitalforensics #computer-science #cybersecurity #consulting #stem #technology

tanaishah E.’s Avatar
tanaishah E. tanaishah E. Jun 25 144 views

How do I create my own website to start my business?

My name is tanaishah I'm a very talented person and I would like help to start my own business and Technology because I'm not good at that and I would like to get better at knowing how to work things by myself.) #entrepreneur #business #technology #management meaning that I want to make my own...

#information-technology

Isaiah G.’s Avatar
Isaiah G. Isaiah G. Jun 28 192 views

What career should I pursue based on my interests?

I’m not sure exactly what specific career I want to pursue but I have a deep interest in science, medicine and technology, but I’m also interested in marketing and statistics-based careers. What would be the best possible option for me? #science #technology #marketing...

#medicine

Jadden H.’s Avatar
Jadden H. Jadden H. Jun 26 82 views

When you are interested in being an entrepreneur of several businesses, how do you know which one to focus on first?s

I am interested in art (which includes different forms of art), science, real estate, managing, finances, teaching, and etc. My head is just usually all over the place 24/7. #entrepreneur #business #art #music #poetry #dedicated #technology...

#social

tanaishah E.’s Avatar
tanaishah E. tanaishah E. Jun 25 77 views

How do I get better at recording?

I am an artist I like to draw I also can sing and I write my own songs I play video games that interest me I started recording on YouTube and Instagram I like to do things that make me happy, for my entertainment and I want to grasp more with my talent and also I want to have a business...

#video-games #technology #business

Hr6 S.’s Avatar
Hr6 S. Hr6 S. Jun 25 106 views

What I should do in future

I am student of ten . I am recently passed class 10 . My favorite thing is to know tech, technical things but also I am more curious about physics , Math etc. #technology...

#science

Kenneth H.’s Avatar
Kenneth H. Kenneth H. Jun 24 99 views

How can become Biomedical engineer

Im in high school and I love science I think that computer science and biology would a perfect fit because I always love the concept of it #computer-science #science #computer #technology #biology...

#computer-engineer

Skyler Y.’s Avatar
Skyler Y. Skyler Y. Jun 24 91 views

What is it like to work in a cyber security field?

I'm an aspiring cyber security analyst who has a high interest in programming, computers and cryptography. #programming #computer #technology...

#computer-science