Career Questions tagged Animation

Celena C.’s Avatar
Celena C. Oct 03 7 views

For Animators: How long does it take to finish a movie scene/project?

I am a Job Corps student that is working so hard to become an animator! I have several questions I would love to ask that I would love to hear from animators that could give me some time of their day to give me advice. It would mean so much to me, and maybe someday I would love to work with any...

#artist #animation #design #career

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 12 16 views
Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10 31 views

What animation software, terms, and techniques should i have knowledge of?

I only know a few animation terms and i wish to learn what i must know before applying to become an animator. #animation #video-games...

#art

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10 20 views

What are some "red lights" animators should be aware about before getting hired?

If i were to enter the animation field, what signs should i look out for a work space or environment before accepting the job? #animation #art...

#business

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10 22 views

What can i do to improve my animation skills?

As a senior in high school, i don't have a lot of money for an animation program on a computer (ie. Toonboom, Animate, etc.). What can i do to improve? #animation #graphic-design...

#video-games

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10 12 views

Is it hard to get hired as an animator?

I'm a 17-year old senior in high school and i aspire to become an animator. I have no idea how much the animation field demands to be hired and i worry that there are limited positions to which i can pick up with little to no experience. #animation #art...

#design

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10 10 views

What animations/animators do you look at for inspiration?

We all looked at something to inspire ourselves and continue to look at their work to keep us going in this career of animation or think of ideas based upon it. What works have you seen to become an animator?...

#animation

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06 7 views

What would be the starting salary for an animator?

I'm from high school and would like to know what would be the starting pay....

#animation

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06 10 views

What is the long-term potential for an animator?

Interested in animation, but how long do people stay with companies/corporations? #animation...

#artist

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06 7 views

Are there too many animators in the field as of now?

I'm from Brennan HS and very interested in animation. But need to know if there are to many. #animation...

#d-animation

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06 11 views

What do you find the most enjoyable about animation?

I'm from high school and would really like to go into animation. #animation...

#d-animation

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 06 20 views

What are the different fields of animation?

My name is Frank and i'm currently a senior in highschool. I'm currently interested in animation, but don't quite know how many fields there are....

#animation

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 06 8 views

How is the work enviornment within the animation field?

I am aspiring to have a career as an animator. Although i haven't decided which field of animation to work in, i have no idea how the enviornments are and what to expect within some studios within the U.S. #animation...

#art

Mario C.’s Avatar
Mario C. Jul 29 44 views
Lindsey G.’s Avatar
Lindsey G. Jul 02 80 views
isaiah V.’s Avatar
isaiah V. May 02 75 views

What program do i use to animate my characters?

Which software do i use to? animation...

#animation

isaiah V.’s Avatar
isaiah V. May 02 58 views

how long does it take to get a animation career?

like how many years or something like that...

#animation

Aisha C.’s Avatar
Aisha C. May 01 55 views
Deilyna M.’s Avatar
Deilyna M. Apr 25 57 views

If You would pick two jobs that goes with drawing or animation

What other certain jobs should i go to if they have drawing and animation #art...

#animation

Deilyna M.’s Avatar
Deilyna M. Apr 25 53 views

Are there any creativity that are animations, because i use flipaclip with my phone, and i did digital design when i was a junior year

Are there any career for all animators could go like Animation elite Academy...

#animation

ivan L.’s Avatar
ivan L. Apr 10 77 views
Emmanuel C.’s Avatar
Emmanuel C. Mar 27 130 views

Should I apply for more than 1 college?

I am applying for SCAD next year and I was wondering if I should Put my heart on this one or see other chances since my chances for getting into this one are very high at the moment. #scad #animation #georgia #college #transferr...

#desicion

Emmanuel C.’s Avatar
Emmanuel C. Mar 27 83 views

advice for starting college in other country?

When I graduate I wanna study animation in SCAD atlanta but I don't know where or how to start this transition or how can i get scholarships. So... any advice out there? #scholarship #design #art #college #money #animation...

#transferr

Angela J.’s Avatar
Angela J. Mar 19 95 views

What type of art/design jobs get highest paid?

I want to get a job in art/design and right now i think i wanna be an animator. However, animation jobs like that don't get paid well. Does anyone have any advice?#college #art #animation #artist...

#design

Angela J.’s Avatar
Angela J. Mar 15 101 views

What type of animation is easiest/most fun?

There's lots of different computer animating types and i don't know which one is best for me. i like to make flipbooks but there is also video editing/ green screening. I like to do both but don't know which one is more fun and better paying. So if anyone knows please tell me. #animate...

#film #artist #animation #video-games