Career Questions tagged Animation

Haley G.’s Avatar
Haley G. 2 days ago 16 views

Where (other than California) would I be able to find good, tangible work as an animator?

I want to pursue animation as a possible career in the future and I'm wondering where I need to go to find a good job once I'm done with college. Where would I even start as well? I've heard of legendary cartoonists jump starting their career by merely having a good idea to pitch and a talent...

#career #job #animation #college #art #artist

Chelsea P.’s Avatar
Chelsea P. 2 days ago 9 views

What steps do I have to take to become an animator?

I like art and I doodle all the time, and I’ve always been told I should become an animator. What are some steps I can take to become one? #art #artist...

#animation

Sunrise G.’s Avatar
Sunrise G. Nov 16 19 views

What is the averge amount of decent animation i should have before colleague

Hi ive been animateing for 2 years and its decent but everyone else is so much better so im wondering to calm my nerves if i animate from 13 to when i get to colleague do i have a good chance of getting in? #animation #art...

Sunrise G.’s Avatar
Sunrise G. Nov 16 35 views

How many years of animation should i have before going into a colleague

Hi im 14 years old and im wondering how many years should i have in animation before i enter a animation colleague. I ask this because im worried that because indont animate that well yet i might not get accepted :( #animation #art #animation #job #design...

#artist

Jonathan C.’s Avatar
Jonathan C. Nov 08 40 views
Jonathan C.’s Avatar
Jonathan C. Nov 08 18 views

How much money does a computer animator make?

I want to know what the average salary of a computer animator #computer-science # #salary...

#animation

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 26 views

What are some tips to give to new animators?

What are some tips or advise in general that will benefit new animators in the long run for this career? #animation #art #graphic-design...

#personal-development

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 31 views

What traits and attitude should an animator have?

What kinds of traits/attitudes are looked for in an animator? How do overall personality traits affect one person when they are being looked at from a business point of view? #animation #art...

#artist

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 32 views

How should you get started as an upcoming animator?

Are there certain things new animators should be looking out for when they begin to transfer themselves into a bigger world of art? How would one know where to begin on their journey? #animation #art #design #graphic-design...

#artist

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 30 views

How do you get started in the animation industry?

Is there anyway you can describe how or what it is like in general when making your debut in the animation industry? Is there any specific process? #animation #art #graphic-design...

#artist

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 35 views

What is it like in the animation industry?

For those who are in the animation industry, what is it like for a day in your life? For example, how do you go about your day usually? What are the tasks you have at hand when assigned a small/big project? Is it easy being in this industry? #animation #art #graphic-design...

#artist

Celena C.’s Avatar
Celena C. Oct 03 24 views

For Animators: How long does it take to finish a movie scene/project?

I am a Job Corps student that is working so hard to become an animator! I have several questions I would love to ask that I would love to hear from animators that could give me some time of their day to give me advice. It would mean so much to me, and maybe someday I would love to work with any...

#career #design #animation #artist

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 12 59 views
Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10 48 views

What animation software, terms, and techniques should i have knowledge of?

I only know a few animation terms and i wish to learn what i must know before applying to become an animator. #animation #video-games...

#art

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10 40 views

What are some "red lights" animators should be aware about before getting hired?

If i were to enter the animation field, what signs should i look out for a work space or environment before accepting the job? #animation #art...

#business

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10 50 views

What can i do to improve my animation skills?

As a senior in high school, i don't have a lot of money for an animation program on a computer (ie. Toonboom, Animate, etc.). What can i do to improve? #animation #graphic-design...

#video-games

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10 38 views

Is it hard to get hired as an animator?

I'm a 17-year old senior in high school and i aspire to become an animator. I have no idea how much the animation field demands to be hired and i worry that there are limited positions to which i can pick up with little to no experience. #animation #art...

#design

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10 27 views

What animations/animators do you look at for inspiration?

We all looked at something to inspire ourselves and continue to look at their work to keep us going in this career of animation or think of ideas based upon it. What works have you seen to become an animator?...

#animation

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06 22 views

What would be the starting salary for an animator?

I'm from high school and would like to know what would be the starting pay....

#animation

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06 27 views

What is the long-term potential for an animator?

Interested in animation, but how long do people stay with companies/corporations? #animation...

#artist

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06 31 views

Are there too many animators in the field as of now?

I'm from Brennan HS and very interested in animation. But need to know if there are to many. #animation...

#d-animation

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06 36 views

What do you find the most enjoyable about animation?

I'm from high school and would really like to go into animation. #animation...

#d-animation

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 06 41 views

What are the different fields of animation?

My name is Frank and i'm currently a senior in highschool. I'm currently interested in animation, but don't quite know how many fields there are....

#animation

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 06 33 views

How is the work enviornment within the animation field?

I am aspiring to have a career as an animator. Although i haven't decided which field of animation to work in, i have no idea how the enviornments are and what to expect within some studios within the U.S. #animation...

#art

Mario C.’s Avatar
Mario C. Jul 29 70 views