Career Questions tagged Animation

Gianna M.’s Avatar
Gianna M. 2 days ago 17 views

What does the average day look like for a 3D computer animator and/or advertiser?

I am currently an art student in high school, and I've always wanted to go into an artistic career. I was thinking about graphic designing, but I want to take it a step further and pursue a career where I animate, specifically advertisement commercials or even in movies or television shows....

design art animation graphic-design career

Xanth O.’s Avatar
Xanth O. Sep 22 72 views

Can animators work from home?

My parents have worked from home my entire life, my dad doing caregiver work and my mom being a sales representative. I was wondering if that same privilege is given to animators? animation...

career

Zion O.’s Avatar
Zion O. Sep 21 81 views

I wanna be a successful animator,author ,comic artist, and actor so I have what it takes?

My favorite color is red n black. My favorite food is pizza N Im tryna be a animator someday communication art animator animation...

design

Aaron U.’s Avatar
Aaron U. Sep 16 45 views
Aaron U.’s Avatar
Aaron U. Sep 16 36 views
Eryx L.’s Avatar
Eryx L. Sep 09 73 views

How can I effectively use timing in animation?

I am not sure when a character or object should move in some situations....

animation

Sona A.’s Avatar
Sona A. Sep 09 63 views

Is it a good idea to start small and post animations on YouTube?

I see a lot of animators start off small on YouTube or other social medias, but those situations are quick to follow with some drama of someone stealing their art or people being harshly critiqued over their work. Does social media discourage young artists, or is it a good opportunity to start...

youtube socialmedia animator animation

Sona A.’s Avatar
Sona A. Sep 09 99 views

My question was regarding the internships for high schoolers that might be good to start with

As a high schooler who is the middle of developing my skill, I was wondering if there were some internship positions out there that would help with getting better at what I do, which is traditional 2D animation. Things that will help me develop. animation internship...

highschool

Eryx L.’s Avatar
Eryx L. Sep 09 44 views
Aren T.’s Avatar
Aren T. Sep 09 58 views

how long does it usually take to get experienced in 3d animation

iv'e been doing modeling in blender since 2018 and iv'e started to learn 3d animation and would like to know more and what it takes to be experienced too, 3danimation...

animation

Xanth O.’s Avatar
Xanth O. Sep 09 86 views

What's the best company or college to apply to as an animator?

I know all the big names like Disney hire a small army of animators, but how well do they treat them? Same with Pixar, Dreamworks, or anyone else. Also colleges are a big concern of mine since I want to go to a college that has a good animation program, so my time and effort won't be wasted....

college art animation

Eryx L.’s Avatar
Eryx L. Aug 31 58 views

What are some requirements to know about 2d animation?

Senior in high school and want to make animations...

animation

Eryx L.’s Avatar
Eryx L. Aug 31 70 views

What should I include in my portfolio to become a 2d animator.

I am a senior in high school and want to build a portfolio...

animation

Eryx L.’s Avatar
Eryx L. Aug 26 67 views

What steps are there to become a 2d animator?

I am a senior in high school and I am interested in 2d animation. animation...

Saul C.’s Avatar
Saul C. Aug 18 152 views

What advice would we use for new people who would like to be like you?

What advice will be useful to start our career, how to deal with people, give good impressions, etc. animation career personal-development art job...

design

Iris J.’s Avatar
Iris J. Aug 04 95 views

What do I do to become an animator?

I love to do art and make small little animations. I also love to entertain people or be able to make so one happy through my art. art...

animation

Jalen F.’s Avatar
Jalen F. Jul 28 84 views

What would you like to be?

I would like to be a famous cartoonist and work at a very big animation company...

animation

Tamia E.’s Avatar
Tamia E. Jul 28 124 views

What can I do to learn more about computers and design?

I want to do something in the future that has to do with programming and design, maybe animation? I don't know, but I want to do something creative and I want to do it with computers. I have no idea where to start. I am going into my senior year in high school and I still no nothing about...

design graphic-design computer animation

Alyssa M.’s Avatar
Alyssa M. Jul 03 109 views

I want to be an animator or work for character animation. I know there are many places to start but I don't know what would be the best. Where should I start

- I want to be able to create shows/animated series for any audience (adult or children) - I want to know what studios would be best to work with - I also wonder what are the best qualities that colleges and animation studios look for in artists animation art design...

artist

namya G.’s Avatar
namya G. Jun 28 95 views

what career i can go for as a commerce without math student

I am good in drawing and have nice speaking skills, interested in watching korean dramas as I love english ,not good in maths and looking high salary job also looking for computer related job like web designing or graphic designing financial-planning...

animation

Candys F.’s Avatar
Candys F. Jun 23 107 views

What are the steps in creating your own animation?

I was recently inspired by how animations seem more detailed and animated. I'd notice how in most cartoons, their mouth flaps seem like they're pronouncing each word clearly. And the storyline for most cartoons inspire me to pursue animation. I want to bring characters to life and tell stories....

artist design art animation disney story webseries

Shaneese S.’s Avatar
Shaneese S. Jun 23 72 views

If you were able to make a change to the industry what would it be?

I have had a hard time deciding what it was I wanted to look further into and make my career. I have decided on special effects and animation not being able to see any negatives in my opinion and enjoying everything it offers. So please give me what you see as a negative or something that could...

animation

Candys F.’s Avatar
Candys F. Jun 22 91 views

What is the most accomplishing about a project?

I realize that animation is a challenging career to pursue, but there are moments where an individual gets that sense of accomplishing during the process of a project. I wanted to get an idea of what about the project satisfies someone. animation art design...

disney

Candys F.’s Avatar
Candys F. Jun 22 117 views

What programs are better to start off with?

I want to pursue an animation career, but I've never used any animation programs to get me on that path. animation design...

art

Nevaeh-Leh L.’s Avatar
Nevaeh-Leh L. Jun 21 79 views

What are the steps I need to take in order to be a successful film/television animator?

I’ve been drawing since forever and I’ve finally decided that I want to be an animator for TV and Movies. I’ll be a senior in high school soon and I want to start taking action now. art college film fine-art animation filmdirector...

animator

Hunter C.’s Avatar
Hunter C. Jun 20 87 views

What are ways in order to get your foot in the animation industry?

I'm an art student who would like to go into the animation industry. art animation...

artist