Career Questions tagged Art College

Lani L.’s Avatar
Lani L. Oct 29, 2020 182 views
Taylor H.’s Avatar
Taylor H. May 21, 2018 378 views

What is a good way to improve your skills in art?

I would like to know any tips on how to improve faster specifically with coloring pieces. arts...

art-college

Timothy G.’s Avatar
Timothy G. May 01, 2017 903 views

Should I go to an art college?

Hello, I was wondering if you think it would be beneficial for me to go to an art college? As of right now, I am traditional artist, taking classes at community college, who has an interest in learning more about digital art because of the many opportunities available for people who can...

digital-artist career-planning digital-art higher-education art-college artist art-and-illustration art-education

Sara G.’s Avatar
Sara G. May 22, 2016 830 views

What can someone do with an art major?

I am very interested in visual art like painting, drawing, and photography. I am not sure I could get a good paying job though. art photography arts art-college...

drawing-and-painting

Kayla S.’s Avatar
Kayla S. May 18, 2016 572 views

Are the study abroad programs a good thing to do for my career while in college?

I would love to study abroad and I don't know if the cost will be worth it in the long run for a career in art. college-majors international study-abroad courses...

art-college

Daria S.’s Avatar
Daria S. May 29, 2015 1469 views

What is the difference between art school, College, and Community college?

I'm a ninth grader trying to make my future more clear, and I'm aiming for art school but I'm not sure what all the differences are. college...

art-college

Elliston W.’s Avatar
Elliston W. Mar 17, 2015 1099 views

What are the general materials needed to be an anime artist?

I have some different types of pencils and one type of inking pen. But I want to know what I need in order to make a manga or a professional art piece. professional art-college...

anime

Keith W.’s Avatar
Keith W. Feb 19, 2015 779 views

What art activities should I do to pursue a college of the arts?

I am interested in going to Julliard and would like to know what extra curricular activities or in school activities i should do? Example like Chorus or Theater Arts. college arts theater art-college the-arts...

julliard

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. May 06, 2014 1033 views

What would I need to get a master degree on in college, in order to become a music teacher?

I'm a sophomore in high school, looking for a career in music. I'm thinking about becoming a music teacher because, I've always enjoyed this field myself, and would love to share it with other. To spark someone else's passion in the arts. teacher music...

art-college

Sage K.’s Avatar
Sage K. Apr 29, 2014 1372 views

To go into graphic design, should I go to an art college, or a normal college that has a strong art program?

I am really interested in art, math, science, and computers, and I've been thinking about going into graphic design. I was wondering whether it's better to go to a college focused on art, or just one that has a strong art program. Also, would I want to put together a portfolio if I decided to...

art-college graphic-design math art