I would first suggest that you find which type of art it is that you are good at. Some are better at drawing than painting and vice versa so my first though would be to find your personal artistic niche and also what type of skill you would like to hone. If you are great at painting and sketch with drawing but want to learn better pencil technique, then I would say start there. Me personally, I could not draw a stick figure if I tried however Abstract art is more my style so I completely focus on that and honing in my brush skill to achieve the look I want. I would also suggest looking into all different forms of art that way you can find a form that you like. There are so many out there.
Misty recommends the following next steps:
Ways you could Improve your Skills
• Learning New Techniques
• Take private lessons or join an art class focused on skills
• Use instruction books if you’re a beginner or learning a specific skill
• Connect with other artists online for tips about styles and materials.
• Practicing Your Skills
• Training Your Artistic Eye i.e Take time to express curiosity in your surroundings
• Identify variations in color so you can accurately recreate them
• Use negative space to create balance or tension, Study the composition of a scene or object.
Everyone improves at their own rate, No matter what, stay determined and keep drawing.