Career Questions tagged Theater

Kadiatou’s Avatar
Kadiatou Jun 14 254 views

Do we need to have take acting courses before playing in a movie / TV show?

I sometimes feel like I got the potential for this, but i'm scared to be too much confident for at the end be really bad. I don't want to be too sure about myself. And if there are classes to take are the courses on Youtube enough for it?

Paris’s Avatar
Paris Jun 05 74 views

What do I need to do to become a professional actress?

I am a Sophomore in High School, and I really enjoy letting out all of my emotions. So I believe that theater is a good choice for doing just that. Any tips?

Evan’s Avatar
Evan Nov 02, 2021 176 views

What degree do I have to get to produce a Hollywood movie?

#degree #theater

Peace’s Avatar
Peace Jul 16, 2021 668 views

Can I be an actress and a flight attendant

I am very interested in acting and I dream of being an actress someday and I will like to be a flight attendant because it will make me travel the world and meet new people , but the fact that air hostess don't get much time for themselves makes me feel I won't have time to pursue my dreams...

Felicia’s Avatar
Felicia Jun 25, 2021 391 views

How do i become a actor?

i am in high school and wanna know how can i start acting. #actor #theater #film-acting #acting

Janaliz’s Avatar
Janaliz Jun 19, 2021 254 views

what do i need to do to become actress

#acting #theater #actress

Mani’s Avatar
Mani Jun 10, 2021 204 views

How do I create a theater company?

I'm a writer, percussionist, and performer. I have some experience in direction, stage management, and set design/construction. I'm interested in creating a theater company, and I would love to know where to start. How many people would something like that require? Thanks! #theatre #theater...

Rebekah’s Avatar
Rebekah Feb 24, 2021 230 views

what do collages look at when looking at your application

I do theater and I do band an choir I take art classes. #theater #art I play trombone #acting

Daquise’s Avatar
Daquise Feb 22, 2021 313 views

As someone who does all forms of performing, does it have to be a specific career for you to go into?

#career #Dance #Performer #Theater #Theatre #Arts #Performance

Echo’s Avatar
Echo Jan 11, 2021 340 views

Should I do theater or something more stable?

I am a Freshmen and I am starting to think about what I want to major in. I love to do musical theater and want to major in it, but I know that it is very competitive, so I am worried that I am not talented enough. Also, it's not the most stable career path, so should I do something more...

Nathan’s Avatar
Nathan Oct 23, 2020 312 views

What is the basic necessities for a actor?

#actor #theater #theatre #acting #film-acting

kori’s Avatar
kori Apr 21, 2020 427 views

how can i get more traffic to my website?

i sell clothing and have my own brand #entrepreneur #art #theater #military #money-management

marih’s Avatar
marih Apr 12, 2020 424 views

I want to be an actor right now but I don't know how to start?

I am 12 years old and I love to sing and be dramatic about everything. #acting #theater

Siva’s Avatar
Siva Mar 05, 2020 361 views

How do I start off working in the media?

Hi I am interested and fascinated by the things that go on in the media more than anything and I believe that is where my passion lies but am so nervous of failing and ending up with nothing. #acting #theater #art #media #writing

Dustin’s Avatar
Dustin Dec 09, 2019 426 views

What are some ways I can get into acting on the cheep?

I'm a retired army veteran (since 2012 ) I'm 33 years old and I want to pursue acting as a career, I have no experience but I'll need to start somewhere. Balancing that with a family and Living in Austin, Texas it seems that the odds are stacked against me. After the Army I went to...

samuel’s Avatar
samuel Nov 22, 2019 360 views

if I were to go into to the acting field how would I start.

#acting #theater #theatre #art

Elaine’s Avatar
Elaine Oct 21, 2019 395 views

How do you become a voice actress?

#actor #theater #art

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Sep 24, 2019 717 views

What career(s) would allow me to combine my love for physics and theater?

So long story short: I love physics, but I also have an intense passion for theater technology, stage management, and set building. What career can I pursue in order to allow me to combine my two passions? And what should I study in college? I was thinking of double-majoring in Physics and...

Aidan’s Avatar
Aidan Aug 14, 2019 464 views

How do I become an actor at the age of 15?

I have been wanting to act for a while now and I've only took one year of theater and I'm about to take my second year, I'm a 15 yo male, 5'10 #actor #acting #actors #theatre #theater #film-acting

Ellie’s Avatar
Ellie Apr 18, 2019 302 views

What requirements are there to become a theater teacher?

#teacher #acting #teaching #education #theater

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Apr 16, 2019 504 views

Are ACT Prep Classes really that helpful?

I need an ACT score of at least 30 to get into a military academy. From my PSAT score, I'll probably get a 28. Will an ACT Prep class actually raise my score by two points or more? Thanks! #college #military #military #act #art #physics #air-force #navy #marines #theater #act #career #test...

K’s Avatar
K Jan 09, 2019 417 views

Would taking a theater course help with voice acting?

#acting #art #theatre #theater #voiceactor #voice-actor
I have no experience with acting or voice acting in general. Would it be helpful to take an acting course?

Cherokee’s Avatar
Cherokee Sep 05, 2018 443 views

What is the daily routine of a scare actor?

#acting #actor #performance #theater #actors #film #art # #film-acting #movies

Dezire’s Avatar
Dezire Aug 15, 2018 446 views

What are the best HBCU’s for theater & film?

I’m interested in going to a historically black college & I would like to know which ones are best for my field of interest.

#production #film #theater #actors #hbcu

khyah’s Avatar
khyah Jun 28, 2018 543 views

How could i become an actress

#actress #actor #general #theatre #theater #film #drama

Doris’s Avatar
Doris Jun 27, 2018 1312 views

Do you have to go to college to become and Actor or actress

Your just acting not really doing math,ela, and world History and other subjects. But it is good to learn more about those subjects. #actor #actress #acting #film #theatre #theater #performing-arts

Jai’s Avatar
Jai May 27, 2018 571 views

How to format your promptbook?

Another stage management question! So, I have recently finished stage managing my first show (Annie Jr.!) and it was awesome, my director/ teacher says I'm a natural. However, I ran into one key issue constantly. I don't know how to format my promptbook. I tried lots of different things but I...

Jai’s Avatar
Jai May 27, 2018 630 views

Insider tips and tricks for an aspiring stage manager?

I'm about to got to college to study theater and I am so excited! Right now, I'm setting my sights on being a stage manager, and it is a career that strikes me as having little tricks and things that can help me be more effective. I would love to know some for my future managing adventures! :)...

Carolina’s Avatar
Carolina May 27, 2018 630 views

How hard is it to have two majors or multiple minors?

I'm someone with vast interests from acting to journalism to government to human rights, but wants to major in marketing.
#psychology #theater #marketing #majors #minors #business #government

Shelby’s Avatar
Shelby May 23, 2018 629 views

What can a Theatre Performance major do to make it easier to find work after college?

#theatremajor #theatre #theater #drama #performing-arts