Career Questions tagged Actress

Dezire D.’s Avatar
Dezire D. Aug 15, 2018

What’s a good plan B to have if you’re someone who’s interested in the arts?

I always think about having my own business one day so I’m wondering in addition to majoring in acting and minoring in dance or directing or writing, what’s the best field within business to take on? #backupplan #ownbusinessoneday #arthasmyheart #actress...

#perform

kadi D.’s Avatar
kadi D. Aug 12, 2018

Is it possible for me to be a famous actress and flight attendant?

Im interested in acting but i know that it may not be as realistic as being a flight attendant but its my dream. But i dont like the consequences of being an actress because you're constantly being watched by the public so thats why i love the idea of being a flight attendant. #student #actress...

#business #college

Doris H.’s Avatar
Doris H. Jun 27, 2018

Do you have to go to college to become and Actor or actress

Your just acting not really doing math,ela, and world History and other subjects. But it is good to learn more about those subjects. #actor #actress #acting #film #theatre #theater...

#performing-arts

khyah V.’s Avatar
khyah V. Jun 28, 2018
Laniah L.’s Avatar
Laniah L. Mar 21, 2018

What other strengths or experiences might i need to be a successful actress?

Because becoming an actress is something I'd like to pursue when I get older #actress #actor...

#celebrity

Joya R.’s Avatar
Joya R. May 26, 2016

Are professional head shots still very necessary, or could you take a selfie?

I feel that a nice selfie can be taken and show off your face just as well as a good selfie would. #actress...

#acting

Padmavathi V.’s Avatar
Padmavathi V. Jun 23, 2016

i wanted to be classical dancer? which inistitue is good?

i am interested in dancing, i wanted to be great dancer #musician #actress...

#dancer

Joya R.’s Avatar
Joya R. May 26, 2016

Is an agent super necessary for booking acting jobs?

I understand that agents are very helpful in booking acting jobs, but they're also expensive....

#actress

Rachelle  J.’s Avatar
Rachelle J. Apr 17, 2015

What interested you in the dental hygienist field?

I'm asking this question because I'm interested in working as a dentist because i love working with people and to be able to know what made you interested? I'm interested because i like to look into peoples mouth and explore. I like to be able to enjoy and listen to other peoples life choices...

#actress #dentistry #acting

Austria A.’s Avatar
Austria A. Apr 17, 2015

is there any college in Miami Affordable for me or that i can go to to become actress ? where can i get help ? is there opportunities for me to move to Miami and get a job there in the Hospitality industry?

I have a low GPA but i want to go to college i want to also get an scholarship to go to college in Miami. I have a passion of acting and my dream has always being and actress and also live in Miami because i think Miami has a great opportunity for me to start my career as an actress. I want to...

#hospitality #actress #college

Katie S.’s Avatar
Katie S. Nov 14, 2014

what is it like being on broadway? any advice?

do you guys have any advice on becoming a Broadway performer? or can you tell me what its like? i'm 14 and have a passion for acting i have been acting sense i was little and i dream of someday being on Broadway. i'm trying to get straight A's so i can get a scholarship to Julliard the...

#performers #broadway #actress #actors #broadway-musicals #acting

Jamie R.’s Avatar
Jamie R. Apr 09, 2014

I would like to know some tips for a person who wants to pursue a career in acting.

I recently grew upon a love for acting and I want to get to be a professional t.v. actress. #acting...

#actress

Shaniece F.’s Avatar
Shaniece F. Mar 25, 2014

What are flexible jobs that a beginner actress can obtain when they are on their down time

I am an aspiring actress. I would like to be able to juggle both jobs because I am worried about working at my job and getting called for an audition. #actor #actress #beginner...

#flexibility

Alexis F.’s Avatar
Alexis F. Mar 05, 2014

What are some program/camp recommendations for acting?

I am curious on what classes are out there for young teens to improve their acting skills. (For beginner level actors) #acting #classes #actress #program...

#camp

Alexis F.’s Avatar
Alexis F. Mar 05, 2014

What are the first steps to become an actress?

I have always been curious about how one becomes a successful actor/actress. #acting...

#actress

Sienna R.’s Avatar
Sienna R. Mar 05, 2014

What do recommend I do first in order to become an actress?

I am a junior in highschool and being an actress has always been one of my dreams. I love to act and it has always been one of my passions that I am considering to pursue. #acting #actress...

#movies

Shatasia B.’s Avatar
Shatasia B. Sep 12, 2012

How long did it take to get rid of stage fright when being an actress/ actor?

I am 15 years old. I am very interested in acting and being the center of attention. However, I get shy and start having stage fright. Please help me if you can! #arts #theatre #actor...

#actress

JibriaCodman1 .’s Avatar
JibriaCodman1 . Sep 07, 2012

What colleges best support the performing arts? Please help!!!

I am a 10th grade student in Boston that has a lot of different talents that connect to the music industry. I sing, dance, and act, but I don't know what college I want to go to. It must have courses in the arts! #singing #actress #dancing...

#performing

Joannacodman2 .’s Avatar
Joannacodman2 . Jan 06, 2012

How do you first start off to get into an acting career?

I am grade 9 in high school trying to become a actress in hollywood. How do i start off the process? #acting #experience #actor #theater...

#actress