Career Questions tagged Actor

Tanin A.’s Avatar
Tanin A. Mar 06 68 views

What is it like to be an on screen actor

I am very passionate for acting, I have done auditions virtually and got rejected once and the other ones are to hold for future references, I hate the process of becoming a successful actor, because of rejection which is overwhelming but im scared If ever become successful, onto red carpets...

#actress #actor #film-acting #acting

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 50 views

Can I be a YouTuber and an actor?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #youtuber...

#actor

Asher M.’s Avatar
Asher M. Jan 12 89 views

What does it take to be an Actor?

I am an aspiring actor, and I want to know what it takes to be the best actor I can be. #acting #theatre...

#actor

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 143 views

How to become Actor?

Acting is one of my dreams I must follow. #film-acting...

#actor

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 123 views

What College or University would most likely would help me succeed at becoming a actor.

I´m determined to succeed and follow my dreams. I would´t even doubt myself by giving myself a second choice. #acting #help #business #actor...

#thefuture

Lilah L.’s Avatar
Lilah L. Nov 05, 2020 121 views

I'm stuck between becoming an Author, Director or Actor

I'm a Junior in high school and right now I'm a bit stuck on which career I want to pursuit. I do love to write and come up with stories. Lately I've become more interested on how shows are made and what directors do to make a show happen. Then I'm interested in acting because I've been taking...

#actor #director #writing

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 60 views
samya C.’s Avatar
samya C. Jul 21, 2020 273 views

Can a lawyer or IS officer become an actor

is it possible ???,,,,i'm interetsed in acting and can become an actor if i become an is officer its not like i want to be an is officer but atleast i will be successful and will be rich enough thats what we want but once in my life i want to pursue in acting so do IS officer have the links to...

#actor #ias #film-acting #july

samya C.’s Avatar
samya C. Jul 21, 2020 146 views

i want to be an actor since my childhood but don't have the links to get into bollywood and getting into bollywood is not easy until you hold some power....so can i become an IS officer or Ciminal defence lawyer and then become an actor on the basis of my links in future....is it possible ?im...

#actor #theatre

HX J.’s Avatar
HX J. May 14, 2020 245 views

I want to become an actress and a barrister, but don't quite know how to pursue both careers at the same time and what to do to succeed in both fields.

I live in the UK and am aspiring to be an actress, which has been a dream of mine since i was younger all while becoming a barrister (which has been my parents' dream that i want to fulfil for them) Im currently 15, turning 16 and really don't know what to do. I've taken up many school...

#college #acting #theatre #drama #actor #barrister #law

Lucia C.’s Avatar
Lucia C. Apr 28, 2020 172 views

What are good musical theatre schools in New York?

I want to be an actor on broadway, I love to sing and act #actor #theatre #acting...

Kimberly M.’s Avatar
Kimberly M. Mar 22, 2020 196 views

How do I go about becoming an actor

I like to act and be surrounded by people. I just like the way it feels to be on stage and becoming someone else. I've always liked the arts. I draw, and paint while listening to songs from musicals. #actor #acting #theatre...

#arts

Mitchell F.’s Avatar
Mitchell F. Dec 12, 2019 184 views
Elaine M.’s Avatar
Elaine M. Oct 21, 2019 179 views
Abbie E.’s Avatar
Abbie E. Sep 18, 2019 186 views

Is being an actor a reliable job?

I love to act, sing and dance. Yet I'm also a very goal oriented person and always plan to be successful, I'm just scared I won't have the lifestyle I want if I decide to become an actor. Ive been told time and time again that being an actor isn't a realistic occupation, is this true? #acting...

#art #actor #college #dance

George A.’s Avatar
George A. Aug 21, 2019 186 views

Can I act now?

Very very interested in acting modeling opportunities etc 💯 look like stranger things Napoleon dynamite once upon a time in Hollywood type movies #acting #art...

#actor

Aidan B.’s Avatar
Aidan B. Aug 14, 2019 230 views

How do I become an actor at the age of 15?

I have been wanting to act for a while now and I've only took one year of theater and I'm about to take my second year, I'm a 15 yo male, 5'10 #actor #acting #actors #theatre #theater...

#film-acting

Ashim C.’s Avatar
Ashim C. Apr 23, 2019 170 views

I live in nepal and am a citizen here but i want to act in english movie,etc ,is there a way for me to do so and do american agencies hire foreign actors through online auditions and all?

I am in high school now and in nepal there is no scope for acting in english but i want to do so and have had some experience acting and am really interested in it. It would be great to know if agencies heir foreign actors through online auditions and what can i do to do the best with what i...

#acting #actor #film-acting

Helen E.’s Avatar
Helen E. Feb 24, 2019 233 views

Famous Actor its possible to be?

Can someone to tell me , to be Famous Actor ... When i will go college for #actors i want to know if i will be famous but someone have to call me or to say me to do a movie but i think its 50% possible what can i do to call me for movie :/ #actor #film-acting...

Amelia C.’s Avatar
Amelia C. Apr 19, 2018 345 views

How does someone land a job on Broadway?

I work in technical theatre and I aspire to one day work on Broadway. After I earn my BFA I want to immediately start working. I want to know who to ask, who to call, who I need to know to land this dream job. I want to first just get a job running a show and prepping for shows and eventually...

#theater #drama #performing-arts #broadway #acting #theatre #actor #performance #techie

Doris H.’s Avatar
Doris H. Jun 27, 2018 732 views

Do you have to go to college to become and Actor or actress

Your just acting not really doing math,ela, and world History and other subjects. But it is good to learn more about those subjects. #actor #actress #acting #film #theatre #theater...

#performing-arts

khyah V.’s Avatar
khyah V. Jun 28, 2018 341 views
Kyle K.’s Avatar
Kyle K. May 11, 2018 293 views

Taking inspiration from Childish Gambino, how can I have a more open rounded and creative career like him?

Childish Gambino is a one of a kind person and truly feels like getting to a spot to where he is is very difficult to get to. I want to be able to have the same creative freedom as him. I want to be able to make songs and music and direct shows the way he does. What steps can I take to become...

#producer #musicproducer #actor #singer #graphicdesign

Gaby F.’s Avatar
Gaby F. May 19, 2016 992 views
Laniah L.’s Avatar
Laniah L. Mar 21, 2018 262 views

What other strengths or experiences might i need to be a successful actress?

Because becoming an actress is something I'd like to pursue when I get older #actress #actor...

#celebrity