Career Questions tagged Actor

Lineth’s Avatar
Lineth Mar 14 41 views

how can I become a model and actor?

I'm in 7th grade

kayla’s Avatar
kayla Mar 09 47 views

What school should I go to if I wanna become an actor?

What school would be the best to go to if I wanna become an actor, I wanna go into acting.

Isabela’s Avatar
Isabela Mar 05 47 views

How do you get into voice acting?

I want to be a voice actor.

Demorius’s Avatar
Demorius Nov 30, 2022 104 views

How to become an actor ?

I want to an actor
That is that lifestyle I was
Under a the spot light
On camera. Actor actor actors actor acting

Carlos’s Avatar
Carlos Nov 03, 2022 480 views

What I Want To Pursue For My Future Dreams?

What I want is to pursue my dreams by having what makes me more comfortable and willing to do hard work on and rely on, As for my dreams I want to become a cosmetology and dancing, the real reason why I like dancing is because I much I stay energized and more freedom like a breeze that hits my...

Hattie’s Avatar
Hattie Nov 02, 2022 147 views

Is having a degree an advantage?

Is having a college degree in acting/theater/film an advantage to an aspiring film or stage actor?

Joseph’s Avatar
Joseph Oct 17, 2022 174 views

Do you need a certain degree to become an actor or film producer?

Adrian’s Avatar
Adrian Oct 04, 2022 152 views

How do you get into mainstream type acting?

I have no idea how you are supposed to audition or find out about auditions.

Dana’s Avatar
Dana Jul 21, 2022 179 views

What do I need to be a famous designer

What do I need to become a famous designer and actor for different shows and I what do I need to have my first fashion show at a young age such as mine what motivation do I need

Kadiatou’s Avatar
Kadiatou Jun 14, 2022 373 views

Do we need to have take acting courses before playing in a movie / TV show?

I sometimes feel like I got the potential for this, but i'm scared to be too much confident for at the end be really bad. I don't want to be too sure about myself. And if there are classes to take are the courses on Youtube enough for it?

Kadiatou’s Avatar
Kadiatou Jun 14, 2022 671 views

How to audition for movies / TV shows?

I really don't know anything about that and needed to have further explications about finding the casting calls. I heard we need an agent for that, but i'm not sure.

Kaylee’s Avatar
Kaylee Apr 27, 2022 239 views

what type of education do you need to become an actor? what type of education do you need to become a writer or an author? Is college a good idea for acting skills and author skills?

How much money would it be to get into college for acting/athor/writing/etc?

Voc’s Avatar
Voc Mar 02, 2022 222 views

How can you make special effects of kids turning into animated versions of themselves?

I like stories where live action kid actors become cartoons of themselves #actor #actor

Charidan’s Avatar
Charidan Jan 19, 2022 254 views

How can I make a stable living in a career like film, photography, modeling, acting when I am just starting out.

I am about to go to college but I want to be financially stable. #college #film #art #photography #actor #model #financiallystable

Alaina’s Avatar
Alaina Dec 10, 2021 226 views

What is your most favorite part about being an actor?

#actor #acting #film-acting

alexis’s Avatar
alexis Nov 12, 2021 240 views

how can i be an great actor

my name is Alexis i like acting i wanna be an actress i like basketball #acting #actor #art

nicola’s Avatar
nicola Nov 07, 2021 273 views

how can we become a actor/ actress

#actor #acting #actors #theatre

Karen’s Avatar
Karen Nov 02, 2021 208 views

How can you be a good actress?

#acting #actor #theatre

kyla’s Avatar
kyla Oct 18, 2021 290 views

I did 1 year of drama at my school, 2 shows, is that enough experience to start my acting career or do I need to take other acting classes?

I've been wanting to do acting for a long time and when I got in high school last year I knew I had to take drama club because of acting. I'm in 10th grade now and I've done 2 shows. #acting #actor

Dewitt’s Avatar
Dewitt Sep 27, 2021 288 views

should i follow my dreams?

funny
out going
get along with everybody
never give up
when im by myself i think alot
im grinding hard right now
comedian #career
i actually want to be a actor #actor

Marlyon’s Avatar
Marlyon Jul 24, 2021 493 views

How should I go about auditioning?

I think acting would be really cool, and I tried to audition one time, but chickened out at the last minute because I was nervous. #acting #theatre #actors #actor

Lynn’s Avatar
Lynn Jul 03, 2021 283 views

Any tips on becoming a voice actor?

I've wanted to pursue a career in voice acting for a long time but I don't know any steps to help me get closer to reaching that career #acting #actor

Noel’s Avatar
Noel Jun 28, 2021 300 views

Once you become a actor How do you become a good actor?

Cause when im a actor soon if i can i would need to try my hardest as if i was in actually acting i don't know what to do cause im nervous when it the first so what is the first step to do when it comes to acting? #acting #career #film-acting #actor

Felicia’s Avatar
Felicia Jun 25, 2021 613 views

How do i become a actor?

i am in high school and wanna know how can i start acting. #actor #theater #film-acting #acting

samiya’s Avatar
samiya Jun 07, 2021 379 views

What do i need to become an actress?

I am a 10th student from New York, I know that the city id filled with many careers but i find it hard to get networking. #actor #actress #acting #theatre #film-acting #model

Stephanie’s Avatar
Stephanie May 26, 2021 219 views

How do you prepare for a role?

Hello I’m currently researching this field for an assignment and wanted to gain more information through those who are in the field themselves.
#actor

Stephanie’s Avatar
Stephanie May 26, 2021 264 views

What made you start acting? How’d you start?

#actor

Dante’s Avatar
Dante May 20, 2021 385 views

Do I Real Need To Go To College For Acting

I love to have fun.
music is eveything to me
I'm a animal person
one thing about me i love help people out
i take my work very seriously
I'm in the 11 grade
#Actor
i'm very nice and kind person

Tanin’s Avatar
Tanin Mar 06, 2021 390 views

What is it like to be an on screen actor

I am very passionate for acting, I have done auditions virtually and got rejected once and the other ones are to hold for future references, I hate the process of becoming a successful actor, because of rejection which is overwhelming but im scared If ever become successful, onto red carpets...

An Awesome Student’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Jan 18, 2021 308 views

Can I be a YouTuber and an actor?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!

#YouTuber #actor