Career Questions tagged Actor

alexis S.’s Avatar
alexis S. Nov 12 48 views

how can i be an great actor

my name is Alexis i like acting i wanna be an actress i like basketball acting actor...

art

nicola V.’s Avatar
nicola V. Nov 07 39 views
kyla N.’s Avatar
kyla N. Oct 18 70 views

I did 1 year of drama at my school, 2 shows, is that enough experience to start my acting career or do I need to take other acting classes?

I've been wanting to do acting for a long time and when I got in high school last year I knew I had to take drama club because of acting. I'm in 10th grade now and I've done 2 shows. acting...

actor

Dewitt S.’s Avatar
Dewitt S. Sep 27 103 views

should i follow my dreams?

funny out going get along with everybody never give up when im by myself i think alot im grinding hard right now comedian career i actually want to be a actor...

actor

Marlyon A.’s Avatar
Marlyon A. Jul 24 137 views

How should I go about auditioning?

I think acting would be really cool, and I tried to audition one time, but chickened out at the last minute because I was nervous. acting theatre actors...

actor

Lynn H.’s Avatar
Lynn H. Jul 03 100 views

Any tips on becoming a voice actor?

I've wanted to pursue a career in voice acting for a long time but I don't know any steps to help me get closer to reaching that career acting...

actor

Noel C.’s Avatar
Noel C. Jun 28 124 views

Once you become a actor How do you become a good actor?

Cause when im a actor soon if i can i would need to try my hardest as if i was in actually acting i don't know what to do cause im nervous when it the first so what is the first step to do when it comes to acting? acting career film-acting...

actor

Felicia D.’s Avatar
Felicia D. Jun 25 127 views

How do i become a actor?

i am in high school and wanna know how can i start acting. actor theater film-acting...

acting

samiya W.’s Avatar
samiya W. Jun 07 123 views

What do i need to become an actress?

I am a 10th student from New York, I know that the city id filled with many careers but i find it hard to get networking. actor actress acting theatre film-acting...

model

Stephanie C.’s Avatar
Stephanie C. May 26 71 views

How do you prepare for a role?

Hello I’m currently researching this field for an assignment and wanted to gain more information through those who are in the field themselves....

actor

Stephanie C.’s Avatar
Stephanie C. May 26 101 views

What made you start acting? How’d you start?

actor

Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. May 20 204 views

Do I Real Need To Go To College For Acting

I love to have fun. music is eveything to me I'm a animal person one thing about me i love help people out i take my work very seriously I'm in the 11 grade Actor i'm very nice and kind...

Tanin A.’s Avatar
Tanin A. Mar 06 163 views

What is it like to be an on screen actor

I am very passionate for acting, I have done auditions virtually and got rejected once and the other ones are to hold for future references, I hate the process of becoming a successful actor, because of rejection which is overwhelming but im scared If ever become successful, onto red carpets...

acting actress actor film-acting

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 131 views

Can I be a YouTuber and an actor?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! YouTuber...

actor

Asher M.’s Avatar
Asher M. Jan 12 196 views

What does it take to be an Actor?

I am an aspiring actor, and I want to know what it takes to be the best actor I can be. acting theatre...

actor

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 375 views

How to become Actor?

Acting is one of my dreams I must follow. film-acting...

actor

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 207 views

What College or University would most likely would help me succeed at becoming a actor.

I´m determined to succeed and follow my dreams. I would´t even doubt myself by giving myself a second choice. acting help business actor...

thefuture

Lilah L.’s Avatar
Lilah L. Nov 05, 2020 209 views

I'm stuck between becoming an Author, Director or Actor

I'm a Junior in high school and right now I'm a bit stuck on which career I want to pursuit. I do love to write and come up with stories. Lately I've become more interested on how shows are made and what directors do to make a show happen. Then I'm interested in acting because I've been taking...

writing actor director

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 127 views
samya C.’s Avatar
samya C. Jul 21, 2020 585 views

Can a lawyer or IS officer become an actor

is it possible ???,,,,i'm interetsed in acting and can become an actor if i become an is officer its not like i want to be an is officer but atleast i will be successful and will be rich enough thats what we want but once in my life i want to pursue in acting so do IS officer have the links to...

july actor film-acting ias

samya C.’s Avatar
samya C. Jul 21, 2020 327 views

i want to be an actor since my childhood but don't have the links to get into bollywood and getting into bollywood is not easy until you hold some power....so can i become an IS officer or Ciminal defence lawyer and then become an actor on the basis of my links in future....is it possible ?im...

actor theatre

HX J.’s Avatar
HX J. May 14, 2020 447 views

I want to become an actress and a barrister, but don't quite know how to pursue both careers at the same time and what to do to succeed in both fields.

I live in the UK and am aspiring to be an actress, which has been a dream of mine since i was younger all while becoming a barrister (which has been my parents' dream that i want to fulfil for them) Im currently 15, turning 16 and really don't know what to do. I've taken up many school...

law barrister college drama theatre acting actor

Lucia C.’s Avatar
Lucia C. Apr 28, 2020 312 views

What are good musical theatre schools in New York?

I want to be an actor on broadway, I love to sing and act actor theatre acting...

college

Kimberly M.’s Avatar
Kimberly M. Mar 22, 2020 299 views

How do I go about becoming an actor

I like to act and be surrounded by people. I just like the way it feels to be on stage and becoming someone else. I've always liked the arts. I draw, and paint while listening to songs from musicals. actor acting theatre...

arts

Elaine M.’s Avatar
Elaine M. Oct 21, 2019 276 views
Abbie E.’s Avatar
Abbie E. Sep 18, 2019 293 views

Is being an actor a reliable job?

I love to act, sing and dance. Yet I'm also a very goal oriented person and always plan to be successful, I'm just scared I won't have the lifestyle I want if I decide to become an actor. Ive been told time and time again that being an actor isn't a realistic occupation, is this true? acting...

actor college dance art