Career Questions tagged Singing

Yanna M.’s Avatar
Yanna M. Apr 03 139 views

How do I become a k-pop singer?

I'M SAD BC I CAN'T SPEAK KOREAN AND I WANNA BE A K-POP SO BAD :( I WONDER HOW MY PARENTS WILL SAY THAT I WILL BE A K-POP BUT I NEED SOME TIPS NOW

Kilynn H.’s Avatar
Kilynn H. Mar 03 83 views

Which college would help with music/singing careers?

I love music and singing, I would love to participate in musicals and chorus groups in the future. Music is my passion, I have been in chorus since 3rd grade now im almost a senior in high school, I would love to further enhance and improve my skills. #singer #music-industry #music #singing

Andre N.’s Avatar
Andre N. Feb 23 233 views

What are good singing exercises that will help in the future?

I would like to know just some easy exercises that can help better my voice for the future. #career #music #singer #singing #music-production #music-industry

Latavea T.’s Avatar
Latavea T. Aug 02, 2021 219 views

How do I become a Music Therapist

I love music and I want to help people when I am able to. I sing and I want to study psychology when I get to college. #music #psychology #singer #singing

kyona W.’s Avatar
kyona W. Jul 27, 2021 396 views

what I need to do to be a artist

am in high school and I love art I think I can helping people when they is sick is right for me #art #artist #singing #creative #fine-art

sravani G.’s Avatar
sravani G. Jun 18, 2021 258 views
Rue C.’s Avatar
Rue C. May 16, 2021 252 views

Can l practice now to be a singer if l want to be a musician in the future?

I am a young mom. Love music and wish to pursue a career in music. Although l have hope that one day l will increase my studies since l am drop out due to being a mom at a young age #musician #singing #Music -industry

Kanchan B.’s Avatar
Kanchan B. May 06, 2021 397 views

how do I start a career as a singer?

I love to sing and I wish to become an international singer. #singing #singer #career #arts #career-choice

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23, 2021 213 views

what should I expect when majoring in the entertainment business

I am a junior and im interested in the music industry as a recording artists #singing #music-performance #singer #musician #music so what colleges should i be looking out for

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23, 2021 201 views

I am a junior in high school and interested in both music industry work as a recording artists and also business and working on different business ventures. #music-industry #singing #musician #music

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. Oct 06, 2020 317 views

Is it possible to be a singer?

I love to sing and I have a dream to be a artist #singing #singer

Ka'Mari R.’s Avatar
Ka'Mari R. Sep 04, 2020 728 views
Sangai B.’s Avatar
Sangai B. May 19, 2020 405 views

How can you become a singer?

My name is Sangai.
I like CardiB, Nick,Meg, And You know the rise #singer #singing

Andrameda C.’s Avatar
Andrameda C. Apr 12, 2020 316 views

How can I make it to the Billboard top 100 with a album that has been discussed already via social media?

I am a musician that loves to make Jazz music. I am also a fashionista and an array of artist abilities that I focus in. I love exercising and being in my own place with my man. #music #music-industry #sports #singing #singer

Taylor R.’s Avatar
Taylor R. Nov 22, 2019 599 views

How many years in University to become a Singer?

I want to become a singer when im older. I have already finished a song but I need to now how to be a singer and follow my dreams. #singing

Laeticia S.’s Avatar
Laeticia S. Nov 19, 2019 399 views

Would i be able to have a good career in MOS?

I love singing, dancing, and listening to music #singing #music-production

Noah M.’s Avatar
Noah M. Nov 14, 2019 312 views

Can I make a living off of performing?

I'm a Junior in high school and I love to sing, act, and play instruments. I would love to sing professionally and I have a good singing voice. I want to be able to do what I love doing but also be able to make enough money to support myself along with a family. Ever since I was a little kid I...

Brandon T.’s Avatar
Brandon T. Nov 14, 2018 347 views

What is a day in the life of a musical artists manager?

What do you do on a normal day as a a musical artists manager? #art #music#hiphop #singing

Elleyna A.’s Avatar
Elleyna A. Mar 20, 2018 468 views

Technology and Performing Arts

My father has tried to tell me that the opportunities for Performing Arts majors (vocal - opera singer) are significantly reduced in this day of technology and that less people are going to live performance. I disagree, but maybe he has a point and there will be less opportunities than...

Candace J.’s Avatar
Candace J. Feb 15, 2018 4425 views

how many years do u have to go to college for to be a singer

Because i want to be a Singer once i finish school
#music #singing

Lucianna A.’s Avatar
Lucianna A. Jan 16, 2018 562 views

What was the most rewarding thing you experienced in a performance or in an audition?

I want to be able to gauge my success better and not just focus on getting into a show or getting a rather large applause. I want to be able to see how other performers view achievements and be able to grow and reflect on that. #vocal #performing-arts #success #voice #music #singing

Richard W.’s Avatar
Richard W. Jan 11, 2018 402 views

How can I best market myself at 15 years old as an aspiring R&B singer?

I understand that if someone is an aspiring R&B singer, it's good to have a vocal coach and/or take vocal classes. However, in order to be successful, how can I put myself out there and make it appear professional? It would be most helpful to get feedback from someone who is in the...