Career Questions tagged Singing

Taylor R.’s Avatar
Taylor R. Nov 22, 2019 36 views

How many years in University to become a Singer?

I want to become a singer when im older. I have already finished a song but I need to now how to be a singer and follow my dreams....

#singing

Laeticia S.’s Avatar
Laeticia S. Nov 19, 2019 94 views

Would i be able to have a good career in MOS?

I love singing, dancing, and listening to music #singing...

#music-production

Noah M.’s Avatar
Noah M. Nov 14, 2019 48 views

Can I make a living off of performing?

I'm a Junior in high school and I love to sing, act, and play instruments. I would love to sing professionally and I have a good singing voice. I want to be able to do what I love doing but also be able to make enough money to support myself along with a family. Ever since I was a little kid I...

#singer #singing #music-industry #music #performace

logan S.’s Avatar
logan S. Apr 23, 2019 164 views
Brandon T.’s Avatar
Brandon T. Nov 14, 2018 146 views

What is a day in the life of a musical artists manager?

What do you do on a normal day as a a musical artists manager? #art #music#hiphop...

#singing

abi E.’s Avatar
abi E. Sep 05, 2018 166 views
Elleyna A.’s Avatar
Elleyna A. Mar 20, 2018 229 views

Technology and Performing Arts

My father has tried to tell me that the opportunities for Performing Arts majors (vocal - opera singer) are significantly reduced in this day of technology and that less people are going to live performance. I disagree, but maybe he has a point and there will be less opportunities than...

#technology #singing #opera #performing-arts

Lucianna A.’s Avatar
Lucianna A. Jan 16, 2018 239 views

What was the most rewarding thing you experienced in a performance or in an audition?

I want to be able to gauge my success better and not just focus on getting into a show or getting a rather large applause. I want to be able to see how other performers view achievements and be able to grow and reflect on that. #vocal #performing-arts #success #voice #music...

#singing

caleb A.’s Avatar
caleb A. Jan 11, 2018 216 views

What is the best way to get your music to the public and start signing with music studios, rappers, vocalists,ect

hello, i am Caleb and i love to produce music, whether it is by my self at my computer making music or hanging out with friends being in the so called "Stu"(my room) making beats, but i am having trouble getting my name out there and finding people to collaborate with. Thank you caleb...

#music-production #music #music-business #singing

kwabena S.’s Avatar
kwabena S. Jan 10, 2018 202 views
Candace J.’s Avatar
Candace J. Feb 15, 2018 1782 views

how many years do u have to go to college for to be a singer

Because i want to be a Singer once i finish school #music...

#singing

Hchristina .’s Avatar
Hchristina . May 23, 2012 2108 views

How can I start a career in the music industry as a vocalist ?

I am interested in music , singing because I am a very good singer and musican but I don`t know how to start my career as a vocalist who is in highschool .What are different suggestion to jump start my career as a vocalist while in highschool heading to college.Also what type of college...

#vocalist #music #singing

Richard W.’s Avatar
Richard W. Jan 11, 2018 232 views

How can I best market myself at 15 years old as an aspiring R&B singer?

I understand that if someone is an aspiring R&B singer, it's good to have a vocal coach and/or take vocal classes. However, in order to be successful, how can I put myself out there and make it appear professional? It would be most helpful to get feedback from someone who is in the...

#singing

Kelly Munroe’s Avatar
Kelly M. Nov 27, 2017 209 views

How do i get into a writing or singing position near me?

I have talent, I want to pursue it. I have a BS in english, mostly writing, and I want to know where that can take me. I also can act with my voice more than my expressions. #singing #voiceover #writing...

#music-composition

Teffany F.’s Avatar
Teffany F. Nov 03, 2017 425 views

How do i become a K-pop idol??

Ever since i found out about K-pop i enjoyed the music and dancing. I like the broadcasts they do and the traveling. I like the concept of being in a group and connecting as close friends. I am not Korean, but i do love to sing and i want to practice more in that area. I also don't know how to...

#k-pop #singing #music #acting

Erik M.’s Avatar
Erik M. Nov 03, 2017 305 views

How can I become a better singer?

I want to be a better singer, because I want to write songs and be an awesome singer, too. #bettersinger #music #voice...

#singing

Heena B.’s Avatar
Heena B. May 23, 2016 662 views

How do I become a singer?

I have the aim that I have to become a good singer. I completed my SSLC recently. #music #singing #singer #performing-arts...

#artist

divya M.’s Avatar
divya M. May 02, 2016 1091 views

I am interested in singing, what subject should I study in school>?

I am from ghs J B Nagar Bengaluru in India and would love to be a singer. I'm not sure what subjects/majors I should focus on in school to achieve my dreams. #professional #singing #career #college...

#music

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Aug 29, 2017 2852 views

What are the odds of me making in in musical theater?

Hey there! Currently a high school senior about to make the biggest decision of my life. Since I was a little girl, I have been in love with performing (seriously, I loved to sing linkin park all the time when I was two.) When I got into middle school and got my first supporting role, I knew...

#dance #broadway #theater #broadway-musicals #singing #acting

Shekinah W.’s Avatar
Shekinah W. Feb 15, 2017 437 views

Why are some good tips I could use to become a singer?

I'm wondering what're some good tips I could use to help me with my singing . #singer #singing #singers-career...

#performing-arts

Abril B.’s Avatar
Abril B. May 12, 2016 517 views

How to think of good lyrics for your first song ever?

I asked this question because i wanna get noticed by my own work and i want to make sure my songs help people and inspire them to do what they like doing the most. #music #singing #dancing...

#model

Nohealani P.’s Avatar
Nohealani P. May 12, 2016 421 views

what school should i go to?

i love to sing and i love music and i want to be famous. #music #film #social-media #media...

#singing

Iona S.’s Avatar
Iona S. Mar 22, 2017 2765 views

How do i balance acting and law school?

Hey! So I am completely torn apart... I'm about to finish school and have already applied to one of the best law schools, but now I have doubts... I don't know if i am making a mistake by pursuing such a time consuming career that I find amazing and inspiring, but has been on my mind for just...

#career #singing #musical-theatre #law #creative #acting

Shekinah W.’s Avatar
Shekinah W. Feb 16, 2017 451 views

What's life like in a singers point of view ?

I would just like to see how a singers everyday life goes . #singer #singing #sing...

#singers-career

Shekinah W.’s Avatar
Shekinah W. Feb 16, 2017 465 views

What's it like to be a singer, and have an audience to perform in front of?

I would like to understand how other people feel on stage, while singing in front of an audience. #singer #singing #sing...

#singers-career

Shekinah W.’s Avatar
Shekinah W. Feb 16, 2017 412 views

For singing what would be some good ways to over come staged fright ?

As a singer I do have a little fear with an audience, and I would like to know some tips on how to get over this situation. #singer #singing...

#sing

Shekinah W.’s Avatar
Shekinah W. Feb 15, 2017 387 views

What kind of classes should I sign up for if I would like to become a singer v

I'm wondering what kind of classes would help me with singing or would help me learn more about singing . #college #singer #singing #middle-school...

#elementary-school

Rachel L.’s Avatar
Rachel L. Jan 13, 2017 468 views

So I'm really good at singing but I suck at dancing, don't know how to play any instruments, and I don't know if i can pay for life as a singer.

I'm sixteen and a junior. I thought i wanted to be a doctor but turns out i don't and i need a plan. What do i do? #money #dance #singer #singing...

#dancing