Career Questions tagged Sound Engineer

Joshua’s Avatar
Joshua Oct 28, 2021 189 views

For those in Sound Engineering, have you found that working in that career field has been fulfilling and enriching to your life in anyway?

#audio-engineer #audio-engineering #audio #sound-engineer

emiliano’s Avatar
emiliano Jan 10, 2018 465 views

Is music production something I should go to college for?

l'm a freshman in high school and I have a passion for cooking some fire beats and I want to get better. Some of my role models are metro boomin, whoever made the beat for Tay-K's "the race". I would appreciate some advice very much and look forward to having a conversation. #musicproduction...

Alejandro’s Avatar
Alejandro Jan 10, 2018 518 views

What college or university is best for a lightning or sound engineer

I am in the 9th grade and wanting to pursue something in lightning or sound, I just don't know where to start. I have always been interested in this "subject" #lightning #sound #technician #sound-engineer

Zalika’s Avatar
Zalika Jan 09, 2018 464 views

What is needed to become an Acoustic Engineer?

I'm a Senior in High school and I play many instruments. lately I've been interested in how Acoustics work in any hall or space. I'd like to take a class on this especially in college but i am not sure where to start. Any comments and or tips are greatly appreciated. #Music #Sound-Engineer...