Career Questions tagged Master

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23 44 views

Is it recommended to go to college and obtain a bachelor's degree or a master's degree when becoming an elementary school teacher?

I am a high school senior looking to perfect my pathway for the future. I am accepted into Cedarville University in southern Ohio, and I plan to to major in Early Childhood Education. After college, I plan to become a teacher for a grade level between kindergarten and 5th grade....

#master #cedarville #highschool-senior #bachelor #teacher #elementary-education

Sarah E.’s Avatar
Sarah E. Sep 20 55 views

How long does I take to study paediatrics in America

Actually I'd feel better if I wouldn't have to spend 9 or 10 years of studying medicine . Atleast 6 years is cool...

#master

Zoe Z.’s Avatar
Zoe Z. Jul 18 106 views

Is a master in economics worth it?

I'm a sophomore in college. I am majoring in statistics and economics. My school's program allows me to pursue a master continuing my undergraduate study. I heard many people suggest economics graduates to pursue a more technical master such as data science to find better jobs, so I was...

#master #economics #masters-degree #statistics #july20

Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. May 06 175 views

Steps to become a landscape architect

I am interested in the job of landscape architect. While I don't acquire a design or architect relevant degree And I major in Urban Studies. Should I get a master degree of landscape architect or to work for relevant jobs? #architect #architecture #career #master #career-counseling #pathway...

#environement #urbanplanning #urbanism #landscaprearchitect

Rachel A.’s Avatar
Rachel A. Dec 03, 2019 275 views

Career advice for directionless psychology graduate

I recently graduated with a bachelor's degree in #psychology and I am looking for a #career-path that will be fulfilling, suit my interests, and not require more than a #master's degree. I'm an introvert, but I am interested in helping/understanding others. I enjoy puzzles, learning,...

#healthcare #genetic-counseling #hr #school-counseling #nursing #marketing

Leighlyn H.’s Avatar
Leighlyn H. Sep 18, 2018 251 views

What Is the Career and Pay Difference Between a Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Computer Programming

Is there a significant difference in pay and career options when it comes to getting a Master's Degree in computer programming versus a Bachelor's Degree? #computer-science #technology #programming #bachelor's-degree...

#master

ShyAnne T.’s Avatar
ShyAnne T. Aug 13, 2018 203 views

When should I apply to Graduate School?

I’m in my Sophomore year of college and I was thinking about applying for graduate school next Fall semester, or is that too soon? How do I go about it? Or moreover, what is the process? #graduate...

#master

Kimberli L.’s Avatar
Kimberli L. Jan 16, 2018 540 views

Should I get Masters after I take the CPA exam?

I have a BSBA in Small Business and Entrepreneurship from a private university. I want to take the CPA exam, so I was going to go straight for a Masters in Accounting and skip a BBA in Accounting. Since I am now at a public university, there are about 17 prerequisites I must take before being...

#cpaexam #master #graduate-school #cpa

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 19, 2017 400 views

Does employer like employee(entry level) with master degree?

In China, many common jobs ask employees with master degree....

#master

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 19, 2017 540 views

Is it important to have a business master degree not MBA?

I want to gain master degree after I graduate. #bachelor...

#master

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 19, 2017 558 views

What difference between MBA and master?

In China, more and more people want to continue studying directly after 4-year university life. But in Canada, I think local people are more likely to choose MBA after more than 3-year experience. #mba...

#master

Fikret Efe D.’s Avatar
Fikret Efe D. Nov 18, 2016 668 views

Aiming 4.0 GPA

Currently, I am studying a Computer Engineering at well known university in Turkey.My primary goal is to get Master degree on Computer Science in one of the best schools in the world (e.g MIT,CMU,Stanford).I know it's hard to get into these schools,since a plenty of students compete around the...

#ivy #average #cs #league #master #grade #point #gpa

seth W.’s Avatar
seth W. Jul 05, 2016 639 views

should i go for a master right after undergraduate school?

is better to go right into graduate school or should i wait to get a job with my bachelors? #phd...

#master

Tyler B.’s Avatar
Tyler B. Dec 16, 2015 900 views

how much money do densits make a day

im asking because i love to know how much money they make because they better have good money or i aint working #degree...

#master

Rashane H.’s Avatar
Rashane H. Jul 31, 2015 574 views

Mechanical engineering

Hey! I'm a senior in High school right now, am interested in Mechanical engineering and what school do i have to go to in Massachusetts ? what degrees do i have to have ? #mechanical #cars #expert...

#master

Muhammad A.’s Avatar
Muhammad A. Aug 10, 2014 3285 views

Is it possible to do Master in Aeronautical Engineering while doing Bachelor in Electrical or Electronic Engineering? Or any other Engineering.

I have done A'levels and expecting my result on Tuesday. In my city there isn't any University offering Aeronautical Engineering, neither Bachelor nor Masters. But I want to do Aeronautical Engineering so, I have thinking to do Bachelor in some field that can help me do Master in Aeronautics....

#master #electronics #aeronautics #electrical #bachelors #engineering