Career Questions tagged Master

lily L.’s Avatar
lily L. Feb 09 264 views

To get a job in finance, is it recommended to get a masters' degree?

#finance #accounting #business #master's

Kin K.’s Avatar
Kin K. Nov 16, 2021 171 views

How do I become an MLT without accumulating more student loans?

#student-loans
#master's student #graduate-school #medical career #medicine #debt #medical lab technician #healthcare

Jiarong J.’s Avatar
Jiarong J. Nov 12, 2021 286 views

How do yo earn a master degree in Computer Science?

I am unsure whether you need to take an exam or write theoretical papers in order to get a master degree certificate in Computer Science.

#computer-science #programming #master degree #graduate program

Marie M.’s Avatar
Marie M. Aug 25, 2021 282 views

Master in Primatology

I studied Agro- and Biotechnology (Animal Care) & I would love to study Primatology. I've been looking at Masters' degrees online but they often already require a Masters' degree before I can start... Can anyone help? #degree #animals #master #primatology #veterinary-medicine

Princess N.’s Avatar
Princess N. Aug 13, 2021 290 views

Best universities for Psychology student?

Where would you advise a psychology student to attend for their Master's in psychology? #psychology #master's program #psychiatry

Louise Marie R.’s Avatar
Louise Marie R. Dec 09, 2020 221 views

apply for scholarship master degree

I need to know more about scholarship for master degree in Asia and Europe #master #scholarships#economy

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 356 views

Is it recommended to go to college and obtain a bachelor's degree or a master's degree when becoming an elementary school teacher?

I am a high school senior looking to perfect my pathway for the future. I am accepted into Cedarville University in southern Ohio, and I plan to to major in Early Childhood Education. After college, I plan to become a teacher for a grade level between kindergarten and 5th grade....

Sarah E.’s Avatar
Sarah E. Sep 20, 2020 206 views

How long does I take to study paediatrics in America

Actually I'd feel better if I wouldn't have to spend 9 or 10 years of studying medicine .
Atleast 6 years is cool
#master

Zoe Z.’s Avatar
Zoe Z. Jul 18, 2020 531 views

Is a master in economics worth it?

I'm a sophomore in college. I am majoring in statistics and economics. My school's program allows me to pursue a master continuing my undergraduate study. I heard many people suggest economics graduates to pursue a more technical master such as data science to find better jobs, so I was...

Cristina P.’s Avatar
Cristina P. Jun 15, 2020 448 views

Where could I do internships after a Master in economic policy that makes a difference for my cv

#internship #career #economy #policy #master #career-path

Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. May 06, 2020 789 views

Steps to become a landscape architect

I am interested in the job of landscape architect. While I don't acquire a design or architect relevant degree And I major in Urban Studies. Should I get a master degree of landscape architect or to work for relevant jobs? #architect #architecture #career #master #career-counseling #pathway...

Rachel A.’s Avatar
Rachel A. Dec 03, 2019 527 views

Career advice for directionless psychology graduate

I recently graduated with a bachelor's degree in #psychology and I am looking for a #career-path that will be fulfilling, suit my interests, and not require more than a #master's degree. I'm an introvert, but I am interested in helping/understanding others. I enjoy puzzles, learning,...

Marc M.’s Avatar
Marc M. Jun 17, 2019 695 views

To be successful do you have to go college

#college #Automotive #Master #Mechanics #Sales #Agents #Financial #Services
#Occupation #college-major #finance

Leighlyn H.’s Avatar
Leighlyn H. Sep 18, 2018 440 views

What Is the Career and Pay Difference Between a Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Computer Programming

Is there a significant difference in pay and career options when it comes to getting a Master's Degree in computer programming versus a Bachelor's Degree?

#computer-science #technology #programming #bachelor's-degree #master's-degree

ShyAnne T.’s Avatar
ShyAnne T. Aug 13, 2018 369 views

When should I apply to Graduate School?

I’m in my Sophomore year of college and I was thinking about applying for graduate school next Fall semester, or is that too soon? How do I go about it? Or moreover, what is the process? #Graduate #Master

Kimberli L.’s Avatar
Kimberli L. Jan 16, 2018 1031 views

Should I get Masters after I take the CPA exam?

I have a BSBA in Small Business and Entrepreneurship from a private university. I want to take the CPA exam, so I was going to go straight for a Masters in Accounting and skip a BBA in Accounting. Since I am now at a public university, there are about 17 prerequisites I must take before being...

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 19, 2017 532 views

Does employer like employee(entry level) with master degree?

In China, many common jobs ask employees with master degree. #master

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 19, 2017 737 views

Is it important to have a business master degree not MBA?

I want to gain master degree after I graduate. #bachelor #master

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 19, 2017 765 views

What difference between MBA and master?

In China, more and more people want to continue studying directly after 4-year university life. But in Canada, I think local people are more likely to choose MBA after more than 3-year experience. #mba #master

Fikret Efe D.’s Avatar
Fikret Efe D. Nov 18, 2016 945 views

Aiming 4.0 GPA

Currently, I am studying a Computer Engineering at well known university in Turkey.My primary goal is to get Master degree on Computer Science in one of the best schools in the world (e.g MIT,CMU,Stanford).I know it's hard to get into these schools,since a plenty of students compete around the...

seth W.’s Avatar
seth W. Jul 05, 2016 802 views

should i go for a master right after undergraduate school?

is better to go right into graduate school or should i wait to get a job with my bachelors? #phd #master

Tyler B.’s Avatar
Tyler B. Dec 16, 2015 1122 views

how much money do densits make a day

im asking because i love to know how much money they make because they better have good money or i aint working #degree #master

Rashane H.’s Avatar
Rashane H. Jul 31, 2015 710 views

Mechanical engineering

Hey! I'm a senior in High school right now, am interested in Mechanical engineering and what school do i have to go to in Massachusetts ? what degrees do i have to have ? #mechanical #cars #expert #master

Muhammad A.’s Avatar
Muhammad A. Aug 10, 2014 4602 views

Is it possible to do Master in Aeronautical Engineering while doing Bachelor in Electrical or Electronic Engineering? Or any other Engineering.

I have done A'levels and expecting my result on Tuesday. In my city there isn't any University offering Aeronautical Engineering, neither Bachelor nor Masters. But I want to do Aeronautical Engineering so, I have thinking to do Bachelor in some field that can help me do Master in Aeronautics....