Career Questions tagged Master

Leighlyn H.’s Avatar
Leighlyn H. Sep 18, 2018 186 views

What Is the Career and Pay Difference Between a Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Computer Programming

Is there a significant difference in pay and career options when it comes to getting a Master's Degree in computer programming versus a Bachelor's Degree? #computer-science #technology #programming #bachelor's-degree...

#master

ShyAnne T.’s Avatar
ShyAnne T. Aug 13, 2018 141 views

When should I apply to Graduate School?

I’m in my Sophomore year of college and I was thinking about applying for graduate school next Fall semester, or is that too soon? How do I go about it? Or moreover, what is the process? #graduate...

#master

Kimberli L.’s Avatar
Kimberli L. Jan 16, 2018 329 views

Should I get Masters after I take the CPA exam?

I have a BSBA in Small Business and Entrepreneurship from a private university. I want to take the CPA exam, so I was going to go straight for a Masters in Accounting and skip a BBA in Accounting. Since I am now at a public university, there are about 17 prerequisites I must take before being...

#master #cpa #cpaexam #graduate-school

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 19, 2017 323 views

Does employer like employee(entry level) with master degree?

In China, many common jobs ask employees with master degree....

#master

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 19, 2017 436 views

Is it important to have a business master degree not MBA?

I want to gain master degree after I graduate. #bachelor...

#master

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 19, 2017 482 views

What difference between MBA and master?

In China, more and more people want to continue studying directly after 4-year university life. But in Canada, I think local people are more likely to choose MBA after more than 3-year experience. #mba...

#master

Fikret Efe D.’s Avatar
Fikret Efe D. Nov 18, 2016 548 views

Aiming 4.0 GPA

Currently, I am studying a Computer Engineering at well known university in Turkey.My primary goal is to get Master degree on Computer Science in one of the best schools in the world (e.g MIT,CMU,Stanford).I know it's hard to get into these schools,since a plenty of students compete around the...

#point #grade #cs #gpa #average #league #master #ivy

seth W.’s Avatar
seth W. Jul 05, 2016 576 views

should i go for a master right after undergraduate school?

is better to go right into graduate school or should i wait to get a job with my bachelors? #phd...

#master

Tyler B.’s Avatar
Tyler B. Dec 16, 2015 782 views

how much money do densits make a day

im asking because i love to know how much money they make because they better have good money or i aint working #degree...

#master

Rashane H.’s Avatar
Rashane H. Jul 31, 2015 511 views

Mechanical engineering

Hey! I'm a senior in High school right now, am interested in Mechanical engineering and what school do i have to go to in Massachusetts ? what degrees do i have to have ? #mechanical #cars #expert...

#master

Muhammad A.’s Avatar
Muhammad A. Aug 10, 2014 2626 views

Is it possible to do Master in Aeronautical Engineering while doing Bachelor in Electrical or Electronic Engineering? Or any other Engineering.

I have done A'levels and expecting my result on Tuesday. In my city there isn't any University offering Aeronautical Engineering, neither Bachelor nor Masters. But I want to do Aeronautical Engineering so, I have thinking to do Bachelor in some field that can help me do Master in Aeronautics....

#engineering #bachelors #master #electrical #aeronautics #electronics