Career Questions tagged Nutritionist

K O.’s Avatar
K O. Sep 11, 2018 226 views

Double Major in Psychology & Nutrition?

So, I’m a senior in college & I’m now questioning all of my life decisions. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE psychology. But I’m just now realizing throughout the years I’ve always had such a strong passion for nutrition & I don’t know what to do. My original plan was to go to grad school...

#psychology #doublemajor #college-major #career #nutrition #psychologynutrition #confused #nutritionist

Caitlin  M.’s Avatar
Caitlin M. May 16, 2016 311 views

Good location for a dietitian?

Hello, my name is Caitlin and I am going to be a sophomore in college. I know where I would like to live, but what is a good location for a dietitian to live and make enough money for living? I don't want to struggle and I want to be successful. I would love to be a well known dietitian....

#nutrion #dietetics #career-counseling #college #dietitian #nutritionist #career

Chun L.’s Avatar
Chun L. Mar 20, 2017 531 views

What does nutritionist do and what does they need to learn?

I am thinking about being a nutritionist in the future. I wander what is their job and what do I need to learn to become a nutritionist? #career-counseling #dietitian #nutritionist...

#clinical-nutrition

Caitlin  M.’s Avatar
Caitlin M. May 16, 2016 394 views

How to get a head start in becoming a dietitian?

Hello, my name is Caitlin and I am going to be a sophomore in college. I just went and enrolled at Kansas state University and when I talked to my advisor she told me that this is a very competitive field. I have gone and job shadowed and I know this is exactly what I want to do. I just need...

#nutrition #dietetics #diet #dietitian #nutritionist

Josh M.’s Avatar
Josh M. Jun 05, 2015 529 views

How and what subjects should i been interested in looking if i want to study a nutrition major in college

i am a freshman at city charter high school in Pittsburgh PA. I am a health nut and a fitness nut i play a lot of sports and very into nutrition. I want to go to a military college such as west-point, citadel but that's not the point. I am very interested in nutrition and that's what i wan to...

#nutritionist