Career Questions tagged Clinical Nutrition

William H.’s Avatar
William H. May 10, 2018 258 views

Any good jobs to do while doing a master's in nutrition?

Master's program are more expensive than undergraduate programs. And loan repayment can be annoying. What kind of job or internship would you recommend doing (if possible) while studying nutritional science for a master's degree? Also, how did you stay frugal during those times? #nutrition...

#student-debt #finance #clinical-nutrition

Leonard P.’s Avatar
Leonard P. Mar 18, 2018 263 views

What careers can someone pursue having a degree/major in nutrition, or biology?

I either want to go in Biology or Nutrition for my major, and I wanted to see the fruits that bear from choosing either or. #molecular-biology, #clinical-nutrition ,...

#whatever

William H.’s Avatar
William H. Mar 15, 2018 262 views

What is the daily life for nutritionists (inside and outside hospital settings)?

I am interested in nutrition and want to do some work in this field that does not involve just hospital work. Positions can be like manufacturing, handling, dietitian, research, supplements, etc. #nutrition #clinical-nutrition #medical-nutrition-therapy...

#diet-and-exercise

Chun L.’s Avatar
Chun L. Mar 20, 2017 593 views

What does nutritionist do and what does they need to learn?

I am thinking about being a nutritionist in the future. I wander what is their job and what do I need to learn to become a nutritionist? #career-counseling #dietitian #nutritionist...

#clinical-nutrition

Aafia J.’s Avatar
Aafia J. Jun 28, 2016 610 views

My sister is studying in class 12. After this she want to get a degree in Bachelor in Nutrition. What are the career opportunities?

Hi I am a class 9 student. Here I have a question on behalf of my sister, who just completed her +12 with Bi.P.C. She wants to pursue her Degree in B.Sc. Nutrition. What is the scope of Nutrition? #nutrition #clinical-nutrition...

#medical-nutrition-therapy

Jazmine V.’s Avatar
Jazmine V. Mar 26, 2014 13167 views

Do you or have you thought about mashing nutrition and psychology into one career? Has it worked out or do you think it will work out? Why or why not?

I am interested in nutrition's effect on emotional and physical diseases. I want to replace pills and medication as such with nutrition and all natural, super-food diets. I have not heard of a psychologist who, for example, would replace antidepressant pills with cashews, which are natural...

#clinical-psychology #psychology #college-majors #career #super-foods #medical-nutrition-therapy #clinical-nutrition