Career Questions tagged Medical Nutrition Therapy

William’s Avatar
William Mar 15, 2018 549 views

What is the daily life for nutritionists (inside and outside hospital settings)?

I am interested in nutrition and want to do some work in this field that does not involve just hospital work. Positions can be like manufacturing, handling, dietitian, research, supplements, etc. #nutrition #clinical-nutrition #medical-nutrition-therapy #diet-and-exercise

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Nov 10, 2016 768 views

Matching Nutrition and Psychology

I grew up in a little village called Alhuemilla, Chile. Growing up we almost never went to the store to buy food because we grew our own. Fruits and vegetables was always part of our diet. Because of this life style we never got sick from anything.I never went to a hospital. Coming to America I...

Aafia’s Avatar
Aafia Jun 28, 2016 932 views

My sister is studying in class 12. After this she want to get a degree in Bachelor in Nutrition. What are the career opportunities?

Hi I am a class 9 student. Here I have a question on behalf of my sister, who just completed her +12 with Bi.P.C. She wants to pursue her Degree in B.Sc. Nutrition. What is the scope of Nutrition? #nutrition #clinical-nutrition #medical-nutrition-therapy

Jazmine’s Avatar
Jazmine Mar 26, 2014 15653 views

Do you or have you thought about mashing nutrition and psychology into one career? Has it worked out or do you think it will work out? Why or why not?

I am interested in nutrition's effect on emotional and physical diseases. I want to replace pills and medication as such with nutrition and all natural, super-food diets. I have not heard of a psychologist who, for example, would replace antidepressant pills with cashews, which are natural...