Career Questions tagged College Majors

Each college will have a list of different majors to choose from. The college major will determine the requirements needed to graduate with a degree. For more information, please read...

Kristina G.’s Avatar
Kristina G. 5 hours ago 16 views

What major is best for me to take in college?

Hi, i'm currently a sophomore in high-school and would love to get into the music industry! However I know it's difficult to get into and a lot of it is luck and connection based. I also would like to go to college but if I do should I go to set my self up for a safer career path? Is there...

#music #college-majors #music-industry #double-major #career-path

Nolan M.’s Avatar
Nolan M. yesterday 11 views

What can someone do with a business major?

I don't know if I want to be involved in business yet, but it is definitely an option for my future....

#college-majors

Joshua A.’s Avatar
Joshua A. yesterday 17 views

What major should I take in college

I like stuff that deal with money and stuff in engineering but I don't know what would be better to take #college-majors...

#classes

Marcos S.’s Avatar
Marcos S. yesterday 12 views

what is a good school for a engineering major

I want to major in engineering and a minor in mathematics so I want a school that can help me with that #college-majors...

Christian E.’s Avatar
Christian E. 2 days ago 18 views

when looking to find out what major i am interested in, what do i look at to get a understanding?

i am a Junior in High School and struggling to find out a major i am going to study. I am interesting in the sports industry as well as business #majors #college-majors #choosing-a-major...

#sports

Annabeth R.’s Avatar
Annabeth R. Jan 18 41 views

Forensic science and evolution?

I’m majoring in forensic science, not sure if I want to be biology or chemistry, but I was wondering if evolution is a major topic throughout those jobs. I want to help people and save lives but I just don’t want to have to agree on something I don’t daily. #forensicscience #forensic-biologist...

#forensic-chemist #college-majors

Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Dec 10, 2020 116 views

What is a good second major to complete with Forensic Anthropology?

I plan on completing a BS in Anthropology, MS in Forensic Anthropology, and continuing on to complete a PhD in Anthropology at BU. What would be a good complementary second major for my undergrad degree to broaden my career choices? I would like to keep my options open in case I decide to...

#forensic #forensics #anthropology #forensic-science #anthro-major #double-major #university #college-advice #forensic-anthropology #college-majors #pre-med #college-advisors #medical-examiner #college

Asuama A.’s Avatar
Asuama A. Dec 03, 2020 114 views

how do I get an internship as a forensic psychology major in college

I am a sophomore in college. I am majoring in forensic psychology and minoring in criminology. I want to get involved through volunteering or internships. #internships #internship...

#college-majors

Dakota B.’s Avatar
Dakota B. Oct 27, 2020 57 views

What section of cosmetology is harder nails, hair or makeup?

Personally which section do you believe is the hardest to learn and why? and the second part is What way has the biggest amount of clients in it? Like do some people get more nail clients, hair clients and or makeup clients? #college-majors #nails #cosmetology...

#makeup

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. Oct 08, 2020 320 views

Is electrical engineering right for me?

Hello! I'm a high school senior applying for college, and I know I want to do engineering but I'm still a bit unsure about what type to apply for. I was considering Electrical Engineering because the classes sound interesting and I've read up on a couple topics independently because of that,...

#ee #electrical-engineering #major #tech #electrical #high-school #college-majors #technology #engineering #college

Megan B.’s Avatar
Megan B. Sep 16, 2020 182 views

What can you do with a computer science degree?

I am a civil engineering student. I choose civil engineering because I really like math and liked the thought of building big stuff. The classes are getting harder and I'm stressed more often. The science classes are so difficult for me. I do so much better in my math courses and the...

#computerscience #mathematics #college-majors #civil-engineering

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15, 2020 110 views

Do you need to be really good in science to become an orthodontist?

I'm a Junior in high school. I want to know if I have to be really smart in science because I don't want to get to college or university and lose money for something I know I'm not really good at. I want to find the best match for me. #college-majors #university #dental #dental-hygienist...

#dentist #orthodontist #teeth #dentistry #college

Tyler K.’s Avatar
Tyler K. Sep 01, 2020 97 views
Sujeong H.’s Avatar
Sujeong H. Aug 30, 2018 288 views

What are good majors for becoming a medical doctor other than biology, chemistry, and etc?

I'm a senior and I've been looking into majors but I'm just not sure. I want to find something I will enjoy but still line up with the needed. #university...

#college-majors

Emily R.’s Avatar
Emily R. Aug 28, 2018 214 views

Can you major in History and still get into med school?

Is it best to major in biology or can I choose another major?...

#college-majors

Madison P.’s Avatar
Madison P. Aug 27, 2018 233 views
Emma W.’s Avatar
Emma W. Aug 26, 2018 244 views

What should I do as an undergrad to pursue my MD/MBA in grad school?

I want to major in biology as an undergrad (I'm currently beginning my senior year in high school) and continue onto medical school. I'm also interested in business, and the majority of the colleges I'm looking into offer the MD/MBA program. Should I double major in biology and business? O...

#college-major #medicine #college-majors

Jeron S.’s Avatar
Jeron S. Aug 25, 2018 315 views

Why study Business Marketing as a major?

I'm trying to find out if that would be the right course to take. #college-major #choosing-a-major #majors...

#college-majors

Mariya T.’s Avatar
Mariya T. Aug 21, 2018 414 views

What should my major be as an undergrad if I want to attend medical school?

What major would be best to have as an undergraduate if I later want to attend medical school? Would it be something like biology, chemistry, or biochemistry? Or include something like psychology or sociology? Double majors and dual-degrees would be an option, but what do med school...

#psychology #majors #biology #chemistry #university #premed #medicine #college-majors #med-school #college

Luisa B.’s Avatar
Luisa B. Aug 19, 2018 241 views

what major would help me become a park ranger?

I would really like to become a park ranger for Yellowstone one day. #college-majors #majors #parkranger #nationalparkservice #senior...

#help

Aayushya N.’s Avatar
Aayushya N. Aug 16, 2018 310 views

what extracurricular activities will help when applying to universities for computer science as a major?

I already listed that I self taught myself to code but am wondering what other activities would be interesting to pursue and list as an activity #college-majors #computerscience #university #extracurricular...

#technology