Career Questions tagged College Majors

Each college will have a list of different majors to choose from. The college major will determine the requirements needed to graduate with a degree. For more information, please read...

Alexia H.’s Avatar
Alexia H. Aug 30, 2018 123 views
Sujeong H.’s Avatar
Sujeong H. Aug 30, 2018 167 views

What are good majors for becoming a medical doctor other than biology, chemistry, and etc?

I'm a senior and I've been looking into majors but I'm just not sure. I want to find something I will enjoy but still line up with the needed. #university...

#college-majors

Emily R.’s Avatar
Emily R. Aug 28, 2018 133 views

Can you major in History and still get into med school?

Is it best to major in biology or can I choose another major?...

#college-majors

Madison P.’s Avatar
Madison P. Aug 27, 2018 122 views
Emma W.’s Avatar
Emma W. Aug 26, 2018 138 views

What should I do as an undergrad to pursue my MD/MBA in grad school?

I want to major in biology as an undergrad (I'm currently beginning my senior year in high school) and continue onto medical school. I'm also interested in business, and the majority of the colleges I'm looking into offer the MD/MBA program. Should I double major in biology and business? O...

#medicine #college-major #college-majors

Jeron S.’s Avatar
Jeron S. Aug 25, 2018 157 views

Why study Business Marketing as a major?

I'm trying to find out if that would be the right course to take. #college-major #choosing-a-major #majors...

#college-majors

Mariya T.’s Avatar
Mariya T. Aug 21, 2018 237 views

What should my major be as an undergrad if I want to attend medical school?

What major would be best to have as an undergraduate if I later want to attend medical school? Would it be something like biology, chemistry, or biochemistry? Or include something like psychology or sociology? Double majors and dual-degrees would be an option, but what do med school...

#biology #med-school #medicine #college-majors #chemistry #majors #premed #psychology #college #university

Luisa B.’s Avatar
Luisa B. Aug 19, 2018 141 views

what major would help me become a park ranger?

I would really like to become a park ranger for Yellowstone one day. #college-majors #majors #parkranger #nationalparkservice #senior...

#help

Christian H.’s Avatar
Christian H. Aug 16, 2018 172 views
Christian H.’s Avatar
Christian H. Aug 16, 2018 138 views
Aayushya N.’s Avatar
Aayushya N. Aug 16, 2018 161 views

what extracurricular activities will help when applying to universities for computer science as a major?

I already listed that I self taught myself to code but am wondering what other activities would be interesting to pursue and list as an activity #college-majors #computerscience #university #extracurricular...

#technology

Mckenna I.’s Avatar
Mckenna I. Jan 22, 2018 240 views

What degree do you need to be a radiologist technician?

How long i will be in school and what type of degree i would earn #degree #college-majors...

#radiology

MaryJane G.’s Avatar
MaryJane G. Mar 13, 2018 423 views

what is the suggested education for special victims detective?

Education recommended like major. Specific requirements needed to be a detective aside from education. #detective #law-enforcement #special-victims #law #majors...

#college-majors

Greysen A.’s Avatar
Greysen A. Aug 12, 2018 276 views

What should I go to school for to work in a nonprofit?

I am really interested in working in a nonprofit, maybe something that has to do with LGBT, kids, or human rights. I think I would be interested in being a therapist of some sort within the organization. I was just wondering what would be suggested for me to go to school for to major in, and...

#nonprofits #youth #college-majors #lgbt #therapy #human-resources #humanrights

Carolina V.’s Avatar
Carolina V. Aug 12, 2018 173 views

What major is most helpful when going into the veterinary field?

Hello, I'm a rising senior and want to become a veterinary surgeon. My only issue is that I don't know for certain if Animal Science is the very best major to graduate with if I plan on going to veterinary school. I've eliminated so many college choices because they didn't offer Animal Science...

#college #major #college-majors

Julia K.’s Avatar
Julia K. Apr 07, 2018 146 views

Would you take different college courses if you were to work with exotic animals rather than pets?

Working with animals than you are more likely to see in zoos seems to be more challenging and an experience worth having. I know that not all animals have the same anatomy set up and I'm curious as to if you learn all the anatomy in verterinary school or just the common anatomy's such as the...

#animals #college-majors #veterinarian #exoticanimals

Kristen A.’s Avatar
Kristen A. May 26, 2018 220 views

Is biomedical engineering a good major for the future, regarding job opportunities?

How does the salary of a biomedical engineer compare to other professions? Flexibility of work hours? Stability of the job? #job-market #major #college-majors #engineering #biology #biomedical...

#biomedical-engineering

Malik P.’s Avatar
Malik P. Feb 15, 2017 500 views
Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 268 views

What is your major in college?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#college-major #college-majors

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 4243 views

How to list double major on resume?

#resume #college-majors #interview #double-major #college-major #career-counseling

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 252 views

Is information systems a good major?

#information-systems #computers #college-majors #it #computer-science #technology #college-major

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 234 views

Best colleges for math majors?

#college-majors #choosing-a-college #math #mathematics #college-major

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 250 views

What is an international business major?

#international-business #business #college-major #college-majors

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 254 views

Colleges with the best medical programs?

#medicine #healthcare #college-majors #hospital-and-healthcare #college-major