Career Questions tagged College Majors

Each college will have a list of different majors to choose from. The college major will determine the requirements needed to graduate with a degree. For more information, please read...

Asuama A.’s Avatar
Asuama A. yesterday 18 views

how do I get an internship as a forensic psychology major in college

I am a sophomore in college. I am majoring in forensic psychology and minoring in criminology. I want to get involved through volunteering or internships. #internships #internship...

#college-majors

Dakota B.’s Avatar
Dakota B. Oct 27 21 views

What section of cosmetology is harder nails, hair or makeup?

Personally which section do you believe is the hardest to learn and why? and the second part is What way has the biggest amount of clients in it? Like do some people get more nail clients, hair clients and or makeup clients? #college-majors #nails #cosmetology...

#makeup

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. Oct 08 223 views

Is electrical engineering right for me?

Hello! I'm a high school senior applying for college, and I know I want to do engineering but I'm still a bit unsure about what type to apply for. I was considering Electrical Engineering because the classes sound interesting and I've read up on a couple topics independently because of that,...

#tech #technology #ee #electrical #high-school #college #engineering #electrical-engineering #major #college-majors

Megan B.’s Avatar
Megan B. Sep 16 150 views

What can you do with a computer science degree?

I am a civil engineering student. I choose civil engineering because I really like math and liked the thought of building big stuff. The classes are getting harder and I'm stressed more often. The science classes are so difficult for me. I do so much better in my math courses and the...

#civil-engineering #mathematics #computerscience #college-majors

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15 89 views

Do you need to be really good in science to become an orthodontist?

I'm a Junior in high school. I want to know if I have to be really smart in science because I don't want to get to college or university and lose money for something I know I'm not really good at. I want to find the best match for me. #college-majors #university #dental #dental-hygienist...

#dentist #teeth #college #dentistry #orthodontist

Tyler K.’s Avatar
Tyler K. Sep 01 82 views
Alexia H.’s Avatar
Alexia H. Aug 30, 2018 199 views
Sujeong H.’s Avatar
Sujeong H. Aug 30, 2018 273 views

What are good majors for becoming a medical doctor other than biology, chemistry, and etc?

I'm a senior and I've been looking into majors but I'm just not sure. I want to find something I will enjoy but still line up with the needed. #university...

#college-majors

Emily R.’s Avatar
Emily R. Aug 28, 2018 197 views

Can you major in History and still get into med school?

Is it best to major in biology or can I choose another major?...

#college-majors

Madison P.’s Avatar
Madison P. Aug 27, 2018 220 views
Emma W.’s Avatar
Emma W. Aug 26, 2018 228 views

What should I do as an undergrad to pursue my MD/MBA in grad school?

I want to major in biology as an undergrad (I'm currently beginning my senior year in high school) and continue onto medical school. I'm also interested in business, and the majority of the colleges I'm looking into offer the MD/MBA program. Should I double major in biology and business? O...

#college-major #medicine #college-majors

Jeron S.’s Avatar
Jeron S. Aug 25, 2018 280 views

Why study Business Marketing as a major?

I'm trying to find out if that would be the right course to take. #college-major #choosing-a-major #majors...

#college-majors

Mariya T.’s Avatar
Mariya T. Aug 21, 2018 379 views

What should my major be as an undergrad if I want to attend medical school?

What major would be best to have as an undergraduate if I later want to attend medical school? Would it be something like biology, chemistry, or biochemistry? Or include something like psychology or sociology? Double majors and dual-degrees would be an option, but what do med school...

#medicine #psychology #university #med-school #college #premed #majors #biology #college-majors #chemistry

Luisa B.’s Avatar
Luisa B. Aug 19, 2018 221 views

what major would help me become a park ranger?

I would really like to become a park ranger for Yellowstone one day. #college-majors #majors #parkranger #nationalparkservice #senior...

#help

Christian H.’s Avatar
Christian H. Aug 16, 2018 257 views
Aayushya N.’s Avatar
Aayushya N. Aug 16, 2018 275 views

what extracurricular activities will help when applying to universities for computer science as a major?

I already listed that I self taught myself to code but am wondering what other activities would be interesting to pursue and list as an activity #college-majors #computerscience #university #extracurricular...

#technology

Mckenna I.’s Avatar
Mckenna I. Jan 22, 2018 347 views

What degree do you need to be a radiologist technician?

How long i will be in school and what type of degree i would earn #degree #college-majors...

#radiology

MaryJane G.’s Avatar
MaryJane G. Mar 13, 2018 669 views

what is the suggested education for special victims detective?

Education recommended like major. Specific requirements needed to be a detective aside from education. #detective #law-enforcement #special-victims #law #majors...

#college-majors

Greysen A.’s Avatar
Greysen A. Aug 12, 2018 448 views

What should I go to school for to work in a nonprofit?

I am really interested in working in a nonprofit, maybe something that has to do with LGBT, kids, or human rights. I think I would be interested in being a therapist of some sort within the organization. I was just wondering what would be suggested for me to go to school for to major in, and...

#humanrights #youth #nonprofits #human-resources #lgbt #college-majors #therapy

Carolina V.’s Avatar
Carolina V. Aug 12, 2018 264 views

What major is most helpful when going into the veterinary field?

Hello, I'm a rising senior and want to become a veterinary surgeon. My only issue is that I don't know for certain if Animal Science is the very best major to graduate with if I plan on going to veterinary school. I've eliminated so many college choices because they didn't offer Animal Science...

#college #major #college-majors

Julia K.’s Avatar
Julia K. Apr 07, 2018 230 views

Would you take different college courses if you were to work with exotic animals rather than pets?

Working with animals than you are more likely to see in zoos seems to be more challenging and an experience worth having. I know that not all animals have the same anatomy set up and I'm curious as to if you learn all the anatomy in verterinary school or just the common anatomy's such as the...

#exoticanimals #veterinarian #college-majors #animals

Kristen A.’s Avatar
Kristen A. May 26, 2018 358 views

Is biomedical engineering a good major for the future, regarding job opportunities?

How does the salary of a biomedical engineer compare to other professions? Flexibility of work hours? Stability of the job? #job-market #major #college-majors #engineering #biology #biomedical...

#biomedical-engineering

Monserrat C.’s Avatar
Monserrat C. Jul 10, 2018 319 views