Career Questions tagged College Majors

Each college will have a list of different majors to choose from. The college major will determine the requirements needed to graduate with a degree. For more information, please read...

Natalie B.’s Avatar
Natalie B. Jun 01 195 views

What should I know about studying physics?

I love learning, math, and science. I am more interested in physics or astrophysics than I am in biological sciences. Is a physics major or degree worth it? What should I do in high school to prepare for studying physics? What are some extracurriculars that can get me involved in the subject?...

majors college-majors astrophysics astronomy math college physics high-school maths

Andy X.’s Avatar
Andy X. Apr 14 139 views

What are some challenges of double majoring?

I'm currently a senior in high school and I want to learn more about how double majoring works. college...

college-majors

Terran (Araya) P.’s Avatar
Terran (Araya) P. Mar 05 116 views

Rigorousness

How hard will it be in college for a psychology major?...

college-majors

Faith B.’s Avatar
Faith B. Mar 01 110 views

What classes after Intro to Psych would I need to take to major in Psychology?

High school junior; wanting to major in experimental psychology; might minor in music education college-majors...

majors

Juliana P.’s Avatar
Juliana P. Feb 26 224 views

How did you decide your career path/ was there any specific moment where you realized what you´re passionate about and wanted to pursue?

Im a junior in high school and I don´t really have a set idea on what career path I want to take. I am passionate about different things but I dont know exactly what I would like to pursue, and I´m wondering how I can get to the place to make that decision. career-paths career-path...

college-majors

Maddi P.’s Avatar
Maddi P. Feb 26 252 views

What are the best colleges for forensic pathology, and what should I major in once I get there?

I'm currently a Sophomore and want to go into forensic pathology, but I'm not sure where I should be looking to apply to. I know I need to be looking for colleges with good medical fields, but there's so many different choices that it gets overwhelming. I should probably mention that I'm queer...

college majors major college-majors medicalexaminer forensicpathology

Kristina G.’s Avatar
Kristina G. Feb 25 172 views

What major is best for me to take in college?

Hi, i'm currently a sophomore in high-school and would love to get into the music industry! However I know it's difficult to get into and a lot of it is luck and connection based. I also would like to go to college but if I do should I go to set my self up for a safer career path? Is there...

career-path double-major college-majors music-industry music

Nolan M.’s Avatar
Nolan M. Feb 24 107 views

What can someone do with a business major?

I don't know if I want to be involved in business yet, but it is definitely an option for my future....

college-majors

Joshua A.’s Avatar
Joshua A. Feb 24 187 views

What major should I take in college

I like stuff that deal with money and stuff in engineering but I don't know what would be better to take college-majors...

classes

Marcos S.’s Avatar
Marcos S. Feb 24 110 views

what is a good school for a engineering major

I want to major in engineering and a minor in mathematics so I want a school that can help me with that college-majors...

college

Christian E.’s Avatar
Christian E. Feb 23 129 views

when looking to find out what major i am interested in, what do i look at to get a understanding?

i am a Junior in High School and struggling to find out a major i am going to study. I am interesting in the sports industry as well as business majors college-majors choosing-a-major...

sports

Annabeth R.’s Avatar
Annabeth R. Jan 18 106 views

Forensic science and evolution?

I’m majoring in forensic science, not sure if I want to be biology or chemistry, but I was wondering if evolution is a major topic throughout those jobs. I want to help people and save lives but I just don’t want to have to agree on something I don’t daily. forensicscience forensic-biologist...

college-majors forensic-chemist

Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Dec 10, 2020 299 views

What is a good second major to complete with Forensic Anthropology?

I plan on completing a BS in Anthropology, MS in Forensic Anthropology, and continuing on to complete a PhD in Anthropology at BU. What would be a good complementary second major for my undergrad degree to broaden my career choices? I would like to keep my options open in case I decide to...

medical-examiner forensic-science college-advice college-advisors double-major college-majors forensics pre-med college forensic-anthropology university anthro-major anthropology forensic

Asuama A.’s Avatar
Asuama A. Dec 03, 2020 312 views

how do I get an internship as a forensic psychology major in college

I am a sophomore in college. I am majoring in forensic psychology and minoring in criminology. I want to get involved through volunteering or internships. internships internship...

college-majors

Dakota B.’s Avatar
Dakota B. Oct 27, 2020 138 views

What section of cosmetology is harder nails, hair or makeup?

Personally which section do you believe is the hardest to learn and why? and the second part is What way has the biggest amount of clients in it? Like do some people get more nail clients, hair clients and or makeup clients? college-majors nails cosmetology...

makeup

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. Oct 08, 2020 646 views

Is electrical engineering right for me?

Hello! I'm a high school senior applying for college, and I know I want to do engineering but I'm still a bit unsure about what type to apply for. I was considering Electrical Engineering because the classes sound interesting and I've read up on a couple topics independently because of that,...

electrical engineering ee college-majors technology tech college electrical-engineering major high-school

Megan B.’s Avatar
Megan B. Sep 16, 2020 287 views

What can you do with a computer science degree?

I am a civil engineering student. I choose civil engineering because I really like math and liked the thought of building big stuff. The classes are getting harder and I'm stressed more often. The science classes are so difficult for me. I do so much better in my math courses and the...

college-majors computerscience civil-engineering mathematics

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15, 2020 185 views

Do you need to be really good in science to become an orthodontist?

I'm a Junior in high school. I want to know if I have to be really smart in science because I don't want to get to college or university and lose money for something I know I'm not really good at. I want to find the best match for me. college-majors university dental dental-hygienist...

dentistry orthodontist college dentist teeth

Sujeong H.’s Avatar
Sujeong H. Aug 30, 2018 358 views

What are good majors for becoming a medical doctor other than biology, chemistry, and etc?

I'm a senior and I've been looking into majors but I'm just not sure. I want to find something I will enjoy but still line up with the needed. university...

college-majors

Emily R.’s Avatar
Emily R. Aug 28, 2018 261 views

Can you major in History and still get into med school?

Is it best to major in biology or can I choose another major?...

college-majors