Career Questions tagged College Majors

Each college will have a list of different majors to choose from. The college major will determine the requirements needed to graduate with a degree. For more information, please read...

Yu Wen’s Avatar
Yu Wen Sep 28 59 views

How should I pick my major?

High school junior, not sure about what I should major in.

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Sep 27 63 views

College majors?

What majors are best for tech?

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Sep 27 61 views

College Major?

What majors are best for tech?

Andrew’s Avatar
Andrew Aug 17 110 views

How would I reach my goal if I had to stay in state for college?

I really want to go out of state for college as there's not many opportunities in South Dakota. If I were to stay in state for college, so I was wondering how I would reach my goal of a supply chain engineer, or some other supply chain job? Would an operations management minor and a management...

Harold’s Avatar
Harold Aug 06 184 views

What's the best major for marketing?

What's the best undergrad major for someone who wants to be in a marketing managerial position eventually, whilst simultaneously having a plan B? Marketing, finance, or other? I've heard that marketing is not the major that it used to be, and most people advice me to align with the marketing...

Franchesca’s Avatar
Franchesca Jun 20 100 views

Forensic Science

What colleges offer forensic science majors?

Anny’s Avatar
Anny Jun 10 165 views

What was your major before law school?

Did your major prepare you for what you studied at law school? Looking back, would you have chosen something else?

lexy’s Avatar
lexy May 10 229 views

colleges for business/major?

What colleges are the best for majoring in business? Maybe marketing?

Natalie’s Avatar
Natalie Jun 01, 2021 542 views

What should I know about studying physics?

I love learning, math, and science. I am more interested in physics or astrophysics than I am in biological sciences. Is a physics major or degree worth it? What should I do in high school to prepare for studying physics? What are some extracurriculars that can get me involved in the subject?...

Andy’s Avatar
Andy Apr 14, 2021 259 views

What are some challenges of double majoring?

I'm currently a senior in high school and I want to learn more about how double majoring works. #college #college-majors

Jadaya’s Avatar
Jadaya Mar 25, 2021 508 views

I want to have a major in Finance, but I was wondering what successful careers I could get out of it.

I'm currently a sophomore #college-majors .

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Mar 15, 2021 225 views

what is the most challenging part f being a computer science and informations manager

#college-majors

Terran (Araya)’s Avatar
Terran (Araya) Mar 05, 2021 229 views

Rigorousness

How hard will it be in college for a psychology major? #college-majors

Faith’s Avatar
Faith Mar 01, 2021 242 views

What classes after Intro to Psych would I need to take to major in Psychology?

High school junior; wanting to major in experimental psychology; might minor in music education #college-majors #majors

Juliana’s Avatar
Juliana Feb 26, 2021 478 views

How did you decide your career path/ was there any specific moment where you realized what you´re passionate about and wanted to pursue?

Im a junior in high school and I don´t really have a set idea on what career path I want to take. I am passionate about different things but I dont know exactly what I would like to pursue, and I´m wondering how I can get to the place to make that decision. #career-paths #career-path...

Maddi’s Avatar
Maddi Feb 26, 2021 492 views

What are the best colleges for forensic pathology, and what should I major in once I get there?

I'm currently a Sophomore and want to go into forensic pathology, but I'm not sure where I should be looking to apply to. I know I need to be looking for colleges with good medical fields, but there's so many different choices that it gets overwhelming. I should probably mention that I'm queer...

Naciel’s Avatar
Naciel Feb 25, 2021 272 views

If your bad at a subject would that effect what you want to do?

#university #college-majors

Kristina’s Avatar
Kristina Feb 25, 2021 298 views

What major is best for me to take in college?

Hi, i'm currently a sophomore in high-school and would love to get into the music industry! However I know it's difficult to get into and a lot of it is luck and connection based. I also would like to go to college but if I do should I go to set my self up for a safer career path? Is there...

Nolan’s Avatar
Nolan Feb 24, 2021 208 views

What can someone do with a business major?

I don't know if I want to be involved in business yet, but it is definitely an option for my future. #college-majors

Joshua’s Avatar
Joshua Feb 24, 2021 409 views

What major should I take in college

I like stuff that deal with money and stuff in engineering but I don't know what would be better to take #college-majors #classes

Marcos’s Avatar
Marcos Feb 24, 2021 221 views

what is a good school for a engineering major

I want to major in engineering and a minor in mathematics so I want a school that can help me with that #college-majors #college

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Feb 23, 2021 225 views

when looking to find out what major i am interested in, what do i look at to get a understanding?

i am a Junior in High School and struggling to find out a major i am going to study. I am interesting in the sports industry as well as business #majors #college-majors #choosing-a-major #sports

ANONYMUS’s Avatar
ANONYMUS Feb 20, 2021 452 views

I'm in grade 10. How do i get into software engineering with no experience in computer science? We do have a cs course at school but due to circumstances i was not able to enroll as it wasn't available when i had to register. I am learning at codecademy but i was wondering how to get onto the 'path'

#college-majors #career #engineering

Annabeth’s Avatar
Annabeth Jan 18, 2021 223 views

Forensic science and evolution?

I’m majoring in forensic science, not sure if I want to be biology or chemistry, but I was wondering if evolution is a major topic throughout those jobs. I want to help people and save lives but I just don’t want to have to agree on something I don’t daily. #forensicscience #forensic-biologist...

Maggie’s Avatar
Maggie Jan 14, 2021 213 views

Do you need an Ag Business degree to sell seed?

#college-majors #AG #seed

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Dec 10, 2020 492 views

What is a good second major to complete with Forensic Anthropology?

I plan on completing a BS in Anthropology, MS in Forensic Anthropology, and continuing on to complete a PhD in Anthropology at BU. What would be a good complementary second major for my undergrad degree to broaden my career choices? I would like to keep my options open in case I decide to...

Asuama’s Avatar
Asuama Dec 03, 2020 506 views

how do I get an internship as a forensic psychology major in college

I am a sophomore in college. I am majoring in forensic psychology and minoring in criminology. I want to get involved through volunteering or internships. #internships #internship #college-majors

Dakota’s Avatar
Dakota Oct 27, 2020 328 views

What section of cosmetology is harder nails, hair or makeup?

Personally which section do you believe is the hardest to learn and why? and the second part is What way has the biggest amount of clients in it? Like do some people get more nail clients, hair clients and or makeup clients? #college-majors #nails #cosmetology #makeup

Jane’s Avatar
Jane Oct 08, 2020 1125 views

Is electrical engineering right for me?

Hello! I'm a high school senior applying for college, and I know I want to do engineering but I'm still a bit unsure about what type to apply for. I was considering Electrical Engineering because the classes sound interesting and I've read up on a couple topics independently because of that,...

Megan’s Avatar
Megan Sep 16, 2020 435 views

What can you do with a computer science degree?

I am a civil engineering student. I choose civil engineering because I really like math and liked the thought of building big stuff. The classes are getting harder and I'm stressed more often. The science classes are so difficult for me. I do so much better in my math courses and the...