Career Questions tagged Ib

Jack W.’s Avatar
Jack W. May 15 63 views

Does taking IB have an impact on the application for University?

So I'm in high school and am completing the IB diploma, but I was wondering whether it has an impact on university decisions on applications. #university...

#ib

Elijah G.’s Avatar
Elijah G. Oct 24, 2018 185 views
Natalie R.’s Avatar
Natalie R. Aug 27, 2018 232 views

Is AP or IB better?

I have the option of taking AP or IB classes or full IB diploma at my high school. Is there a reason whether to take one over the other? Does full IB diploma look good on a college application (better than lots of AP classes)? #ap #ib...

#high-school

Petra O.’s Avatar
Petra O. Jan 14, 2018 227 views

How will being a Full DP student benefit me in college?

I am asking this because I am a current Full DP student. I'm taking all IB courses. I often wonder what it will do for me in the future. the workload is completely unbearable and I want to quit sometimes. #college #full-time #ib...

#college-preparation

Yazmeen S.’s Avatar
Yazmeen S. Apr 04, 2018 201 views

Which SL or HL score is better for college?

Would it be better to have a 7 in SL or a 6 in HL for college admissions? How are SL and HL scores taken into account in relation to AP course scores? #college #college-advice #college-admissions #college-selection #ib...

#internationalbaccalaureate

Monica C.’s Avatar
Monica C. Jan 23, 2018 408 views

How is college different from high school?

I'm in a very rigorous program in my high school (the IB program), and I was wondering how the course load differs? #college...

#ib

Derek Y.’s Avatar
Derek Y. Jan 16, 2018 332 views

Is IB worth taking?

There's both International Baccalaureate (IB) and AP at my school, I was wondering which one would be the best for colleges and which ones would be the best to take. #business #ap #ib...

#collegesuccess

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Jan 02, 2017 513 views

How much college credit does IB give you with good exam scores?

I realize that IB gives college credit and most universities and higher education institutions accept the IB exams as credit but I don't understand how much it can take off of college. #college #university #higher-education #ib-diploma #college-credit...

#ib

Mark Z.’s Avatar
Mark Z. May 23, 2016 645 views

How is IB beneficial and how does workload compare?

Is it easy to get credit for IB? Is IB harder than college? What's different between workload in college in and IB? What did IB help you with? #credit...

#ib