Career Questions tagged Full Time

Petra O.’s Avatar
Petra O. Jan 14, 2018 170 views

How will being a Full DP student benefit me in college?

I am asking this because I am a current Full DP student. I'm taking all IB courses. I often wonder what it will do for me in the future. the workload is completely unbearable and I want to quit sometimes. #college #full-time #ib...

#college-preparation

Daniel Y.’s Avatar
Daniel Y. May 09, 2018 194 views

How often do internships convert into full time offers? and what is needed to make it happen?

Trying to learn how often #internships convert to #full-time offers? It is common for this to happen all of the time? Does it depend on the #industry ? What steps are needed to make it happen? #jobs...

#careers

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Dec 12, 2016 462 views

How do you manage school, work, and extracurriculars at the same time ?

I am currently working, and I go to college full time, how can I manage all of these 3 things at the same time while also being successful in them ? #career #school #work #life...

#full-time

Alyssa M.’s Avatar
Alyssa M. May 22, 2016 429 views

What types of careers can a student with an anthropology degree look into?

Looking for a job or career path to venture into with a bachelors degree in anthropology #jobs #sociology #anthropology #part-time...

#full-time

Eric J.’s Avatar
Eric J. May 19, 2016 931 views

How do you juggle being a full-time student and working part-time?

I am a full-time college student who also works part time in the I.T. field. I am curious to hear how others properly juggle receiving an education full-time all the while gaining work experience by working part-time. #college #education #student #working...

#full-time